Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (43372 Views)

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit / BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by OAUTemitayo: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

If it makes any difference for you, i'm not just referring to this particular article. I'm talking about the constant hassling of the right of Igbos to self determination by our Yoruba brothers. At least if you don't believe in something, just leave it be. If anyone should be concerned, it's the Hausas.

Btw, i think thee OP should be banned for the misleading title.
Nobody is hassling your right to self determination or whatever you call it.
You people are the one that are all over the whole place with anti-Yoruba threads.
Until you desist from being ingrates we will continue to show you pepper.
From Lagos is no man's land to all your revisionists agendas, we are ready for you.
An average Yoruba youth is getting aware of the despicable ambitions of some of your brothers to always promote anti-Yoruba agendas.
Henceforth, it won't be a fun.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by facelessangel: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nawah for this tribeoo. Their Oba is still languishing in Jail. The did not find it important to write about thier release and humiliation in the hands of their masters.

Who ever did this to you people, may God judge them

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by feelgoodInc: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You people are the one that are all over the whole place with anti-Yoruba threads.
From Lagos is no man's land to all your revisionists agendas, we are ready for you.
An average Yoruba youth is getting aware of the despicable ambitions of some of your brothers to always promote anti-Yoruba agendas.
Are you saying a site like daily trust is anti Yoruba?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by reuben79: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
cownu is a criminal
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by EvilMetahuman: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

If it makes any difference for you, i'm not just referring to this particular article. I'm talking about the constant hassling of the right of Igbos to self determination by our Yoruba brothers. At least if you don't believe in something, just leave it be. If anyone should be concerned, it's the Hausas.

point to this continuous hassling.

Afenifere supported igbos. ffk, fayoshe, soyinka, etc all supported igbos.
Even when igbo leaders were too cowardly too talk.

Where exactly is this hassling coming from?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by cursedAbiola(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
[s]
EvilMetahuman:
point to this continuous hassling.

Afenifere supported igbos, ffk, fayoshe, soyinka, etc all supported igbos.

Where exactly is this hassling coming from?
[/s]
Trash

18 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Cjrane2: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
They are not Yorubas.
They are bunch of rented agberos and people from a certain part of the north being sentimental that Burutai is their son, and so...

However, if Burutai has a clear concience, he has nothing to fear. Renting crowds is a waste of time because if they protest or not. No amount of protest will prevent the court from hearing the case.

If he can prove he didn't commit the crimes, no amount of protests against him can convict him. USA is not Nigeria where a criminal is set free because he can buy protesters.

So, Burutai better go and answer for his crimes against humanity and stop playing silly games renting jobless youths.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cjrane2:
They are not Yorubas.
They are bunch of rented agberos and people from a certain part of the north being sentimental that Burutai is their son, and so...

However, if Burutai has a clear concience, he has nothing to fear. Renting crowds is a waste of time because if they protest or not. No amount of protest will prevent the court from hearing the case.

If he can prove he didn't commit the crimes, no amount of protests against him can convict him. USA is not Nigeria where a criminal is set free because he can buy protesters.

So, Burutai better go and answer for his crimes against humanity and stop playing silly games renting jobless youths.

grin IPOB always cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Okoroawusa: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
see as all of una fall for this guy pranks.
wetin concern d real igbo n yoruba ppl for all this one una dey talk?
they r going abt their normal businesses!
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Mcowubaba: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trut:
The way Yorubas carry anti-Biafra matter for head ehn, de thing TAYA me ooo

Afam4eva:
You know, sometimes i wonder why some of my Yoruba brothers behave the way they do. They have arrogated themselves as the defenders of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that in any issue between Igbos and the core North, they always there to defend them and you wonder if they don't have issues of their own. Without knowing it, they're setting a bad precedence for themselves.

Afam4eva:

Nwanne,
The matter weak me self.
Me wey be core Igbo man no dey even talk about Biafra/IPOB reach some of them....

Dem carry dey matter for head

Their love and accommodation is too much grin.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Igboesika: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is very very bad. Envy is in their blood shaa. Iddiots.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:
E be like say na here e go shele between the inyamiri jews and the afonjeezys this evening? Let me skip to my chair in excitement and wait for the carnage to begin..... wink
which afonja are you talking about ? the Christian or the Muslim please identify

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Danzakidakura(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Marigayi Dan Ibro said duniya ups and downs be, meaning that the world is up and down, today is for Igbo's tommorrow may be your turn. hope you won't complain when the army killed your people too.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by edeXede: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

Kill them all!!

Death to traitors..

Ipob, Gworo chewing, Afonja.. kill all of them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by lonelydora: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trut:
The way Yorubas carry anti-Biafra matter for head ehn, de thing TAYA me ooo

Them go soon comot that their mu.mu Acting President, then their eyes go clear.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by cristianisraeli: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
if you check well you go see say na yoruba muslims..no quote sha unless u day ready

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by jasawa: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
You know, sometimes i wonder why some of my Yoruba brothers behave the way they do. They have arrogated themselves as the defenders of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that in any issue between Igbos and the core North, they always there to defend them and you wonder if they don't have issues of their own. Without knowing it, they're setting a bad precedence for themselves.
do you know that you can be sue for impersonation ? why did you hide under the yoruba banner. Is there any yoruba with this name AFAM?
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by YorubaNigga(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
The Yorubas that led the protest are jobless. They are not real Yorubas. Shame on them!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by MENELIK1: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
SwiftNerd:
Afonjas Saboteurs. Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said Yerobas ain't supposed to be trusted. They enjoy and relish the present Nigeria status qoe. But the larger Igbos are now 100 times ahead of them

They can dance like masquerades if they so please, there are nemorous evidence backing the IPOB claims.

And we should trust the Osus? Go and read about the first coup you will know why Osus cannot be trusted for anything

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
http://mainspringblog.com/behind-the-curtains/

PLEASE READ THE STORY AND SHARE
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:
E be like say na here e go shele between the inyamiri jews and the afonjeezys this evening? Let me skip to my chair in excitement and wait for the carnage to begin..... wink
LOL. This made me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by epospiky(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afonjas on the move.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Ereolamide: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

Who are your Yoruba brothers, mention any instance where Yorubas hassled your people about their self determination quest, please don't mention the threads/comments on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by hilroy: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Osus are being bombarded from all angles grin

This marginalization is too much

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Onliie(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:
What is wrong with these Yorubaa people for God in Heaven?
No be all of us o.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by rickyrex(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
abeg make Yoruba leave the issue as be oh

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by ipobarecriminals: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by moneychannel: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hia
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Joel3(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
a product of free education...

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by MENELIK1: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

God bless you abundantly!
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Ohamzee: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
These ones yaff chop mess

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.