Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (43359 Views)

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit / BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by shevy878: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
jaychubi:

U dnt ve a choice do u, u have always been Biafra

See d map
Niger delta have a choice(s), & the choice is to join biafra not igbos. Get that into ur thick skull & dnt gerit twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
You know, sometimes i wonder why some of my Yoruba brothers behave the way they do. They have arrogated themselves as the defenders of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that in any issue between Igbos and the core North, they always there to defend them and you wonder if they don't have issues of their own. Without knowing it, they're setting a bad precedence for themselves.
I really weak brother, really really weak I swear

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Hopeful20100: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Onliie:
No be all of us o.

Then speak out against evil.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by jaychubi: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
shevy878:
Niger delta have a choice(s), & the choice is to join biafra not igbos. Get that into ur thick skull & dnt gerit twisted.

Lol guess we are on d same page Biafra is bigger than igbos it is SS plus SE minus Edo state.

Got dt

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by condomuser: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol "John Doe" indeed, the brother to "Hello World".
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

they are APC mouthpiece & they don't represent Yoruba.
Yoruba gat no problem with anybody & IPOB matter is not our concern in anyway.

Nah, The yorubas have proven u wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Dedetwo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
They say cowards die many times before their death. I know that Lagos and entire Yari.ba land will take terrible hits if Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is actualized but it should not be the end of life as we know it. I urge the Yari.ba people to start believing in hard work and kick their inherent treacherous habits to the curb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by coptic: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trut:
The way Yorubas carry anti-Biafra matter for head ehn, de thing TAYA me ooo

There's a word for it - patriotism!
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Where are the pictures of the so called Yoruba youths.

Why are flat heads trying to hard to force Yorubas into their treacherous falsehood?

If you like fight war with Naija army, it doesn't concern the Yoruba man. Just note that Yorubas won't be protecting you this time like we did when y'all ran from the North.

the yorubas have never protected igbos that ran from the north.

stop being jealous, it won't develop u or ur tribe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Alariwo2: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one from my enlightened folks.. these Igbos are just too crafty and greedy for my liking.

Back then, it was GEJ till 2019 when they had all the positions. Now that they've lost every form of relevance in the country, they want to destabilize the whole place.

Arewa's quit notice is still small.. you lots will get served like it's hot. That I can assure you.

Greedy and treacherous beings. Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Laple0541(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

If it makes any difference for you, i'm not just referring to this particular article. I'm talking about the constant hassling of the right of Igbos to self determination by our Yoruba brothers. At least if you don't believe in something, just leave it be. If anyone should be concerned, it's the Hausas.

Btw, i think thee OP should be banned for the misleading title.

Obviously

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Amarabae(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

Disappointed but not shocked unfortunately undecided.
I am just so disappointed seeing this news..
Why are you not shocked? Let me know
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Onliie(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Then speak out against evil.
Not yet time

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by hinohsend: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
facelessangel:
Nawah for this tribeoo. Their Oba is still languishing in Jail. The did not find it important to write about thier release and humiliation in the hands of their masters.

Who ever did this to you people, may God judge them

The Oba in Ife has been released, sinceee. Just clearing the misinformation.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Mintek: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

God bless you, Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by funimages: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you are right my brother

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Dedetwo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Why are flat heads trying to hard to force Yorubas into their treacherous falsehood?

If you like fight war with Naija army, it doesn't concern the Yoruba man. Just note that Yorubas won't be protecting you this time like we did when y'all ran from the North.

Do you follow a thread intelligently or simply post a crap? There was a post before this junk you posted and seemingly from a Yari.ba peep that stated the group was made up of Afonja who do not speak for entire Yari.ba but APC, the political party of Osinbanjoker.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by moninuola65: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
MENELIK1:

God bless you abundantly!
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Kfed4ril(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Oga look at the source, it's dailytrust.
I don't know where you read your own history o, that Yorubas protected Igbos from Hausa.
Anyways I blame the Nigerian govt for removing history from our curriculum.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Aziz404(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trut:
The way Yorubas carry anti-Biafra matter for head ehn, de thing TAYA me ooo

Biafra agitation is non of Yoruba business. And to the anti-yoruba bastards in this forum.... "may thunder fire u all.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by obamabinladen(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
point to this continuous hassling.

Afenifere supported igbos, ffk, fayoshe, soyinka, etc all supported igbos.
Where exactly is this hassling coming from?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by geesilver(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
I no sure if the OP get sense at all. The source no carry Yoruba youth, him put Yoruba youth just to cause tribal war. I think he deserve ban.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by CoolChinex07: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yorubas are always betrayers. They are never to be trusted at all!!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by PeaceGord: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
kn23h:

Afo ojo.

Ikpu nnei.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Alariwo2: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
funimages:
you are right my brother

Keep quiet.. that impostor is not yoruba.

Do you know the reason why Igbos don't like Yorubas? We can't be fooled easily like them and we don't fall for their useless antics.

Niger state alone is bigger than the whole of SE combined.. so why can't ya'll just shut up and be good citizens for once ehn?

If war start now,
wetin una wan take defend unaselves.
#iyanmiri ronu

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by NothingDoMe: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
FrankGiel:
All these hungry Yoruba jobless youths!!
ipob petition that will not even reach The USA is what is making these cowards jittery...

Anyways lack of employment causes various kinds of madness
It's really becoming embarrassing I swear

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by humblenature: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen in my life.. do u thnk america dont know what goes on in this country?.. this is not obama america. this is trump america. and besides. america are the ones dat wants to break nigeria.. yoruba.. your masters have sent u again..

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Tecno66: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trut:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/csos-storm-us-embassy-over-ipob-suit-against-army/202802.html
Wrong and misleading headline. Why single out yoruba when the protest was organised by coalition of civil societies.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by humblenature: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen in my life.. do u thnk america dont know what goes on in this country?.. this is not obama america. this is trump america. and besides. america are the ones dat wants to break nigeria.. yoruba.. your masters have sent u again
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Dedetwo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Nobody is hassling your right to self determination or whatever you call it.
You people are the one that are all over the whole place with anti-Yoruba threads.
Until you desist from being ingrates we will continue to show you pepper.
From Lagos is no man's land to all your revisionists agendas, we are ready for you.
An average Yoruba youth is getting aware of the despicable ambitions of some of your brothers to always promote anti-Yoruba agendas.
Henceforth, it won't be a fun.

You have already seen pepper when Ndigbo have not even started on you yet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by talk2emma: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yurobas don carry the ass licking talent go international

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Sonoyom(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afonja carry Biafra mata for head like Headache

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Oduku Reveals Identity Of Niger-Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.