Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (43309 Views)

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit / BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2017
i see gangsters getting religious wen dey start bleeding..#50cents#now u remember GOD?tomorrow after he has rescued u ..u will run to amadioha,osu etc..even ur god nnamdi kanu bows to wood in the forest..pls nor vex me diz morning dont distract my GOD ,dont make the precious line busy..go to ur osu biko! grin grin grin
Hopeful20100:
What is wrong with these Yorubaa people for God in Heaven?
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by psalmsjob: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Trut:
The way Yorubas carry anti-Biafra matter for head ehn, de thing TAYA me ooo

You better appreciate the diplomacy of the Yoruba or you get the quit notice of the Hausa grin

The Hausa cannot dialogue or stand the inferiority complex of the Igbo, Hause will not waste time to treat your loud mouth but Yoruba are more diplomatic which the Igbo lack because throughout history they never had am empire or city-state to develop such skills.

Igbos are said to be scavengers back in the days when Yoruba and other ethnic groups in Nigeria are well settled and it's still their undoing till tomorrow; insubordination, disregard for authority, vain glory, disrespectful and the list goes on... Igbo kwenugrin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by MENELIK1: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
psalmsjob:

You better appreciate the diplomacy of the Yoruba or you get the quit notice of the Hausa grin

The Hausa cannot dialogue or stand the inferiority complex of the Igbo, Hause will not waste time to treat your loud mouth but Yoruba are more diplomatic which the Igbo lack because throughout history they never had am empire or city-state to develop such skills.

Igbos are said to be scavengers back in the days Yoruba and other ethnic groups in Nigeria are well settled and it's still their undoing till tomorrow; insubordination, disregard for authority, vain glory, disrespectful and the list goes on... Igbo kwenugrin

They are even pushing the Yorubas and making them to be conscious, time will tell

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by MENELIK1: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Odingo1:

Why dont your people support Biafra instead of been bitter about it, so that you yorubas can enjoy peacefully with Northerners.

How is Biafra Yoruba business?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by SPIDER90: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
You know, sometimes i wonder why some of my Yoruba brothers behave the way they do. They have arrogated themselves as the defenders of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that in any issue between Igbos and the core North, they always there to defend them and you wonder if they don't have issues of their own. Without knowing it, they're setting a bad precedence for themselves.

Sorry brother, what easily comes to our minds is the way your people joined northerners to make June 12 a sectional struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by hamer: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Afonjas a.k.a. chameleon spirit are well known for their betrayer spirit . shikena sign by arewa

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by bashydemy(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Hopeful20100:

What is wrong with you IGBO people for God sake? Na only una everywhere?>
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:

they are APC mouthpiece & they don't represent Yoruba.
Yoruba gat no problem with anybody & IPOB matter is not our concern in anyway.

So IGBO are PDP mouthpiece? Weldon 2019 come fast make we show the IGBO what we got..
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Iamzik: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
No need for any protest.
Can a Nigerian civil organization Sue US Army in a Nigerian court? Who will serve the US Army?

Unless it's an international court then they have no jurisdiction. Who will hear the case?

Or will a US court now summon Nigerian Army
we are not their colony. It's too early for all this tribal bashing.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Iamzik: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
No need for any protest.
Can a Nigerian civil organization Sue US Army in a Nigerian court? Who will serve the US Army?

Unless it's an international court then they have no jurisdiction. Who will hear the case?

Or will a US court now summon Nigerian Army
we are not their colony. It's too early for all this tribal bashing.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by jp79: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
don't believe this news cause an average Yoruba youth wants the igbos out of Nigeria. we are tired of their chest beating

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by melodyogonna(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Trut:
The way Yorubas carry anti-Biafra matter for head ehn, de thing TAYA me ooo
nnaa, e also tire me oo
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by freshinko: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
AREWA is bent on sponsoring Yoruba touts to any length, just to disorganize the south. But the world is wiser now.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Gamesmart: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
You know, sometimes i wonder why some of my Yoruba brothers behave the way they do. They have arrogated themselves as the defenders of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that in any issue between Igbos and the core North, they always there to defend them and you wonder if they don't have issues of their own. Without knowing it, they're setting a bad precedence for themselves.

A bunch of unknown nonentities start talking crap and you foolishly decided they represent Yoruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by freshinko: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
AREWA is bent on sponsoring Yoruba touts to any length, just to disorganize the south. But the waorld is wiser now.
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Ngokafor(f): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Hypocrisy and ignorance are the order of the day.
Only a fool will pretend to be unaware of the pathological animosity between Igbos and Yorubas. Even on NL, it is clear o the blind. Why should anyone expect Yorubas to support Igbos against the north? How many Yorubas are in UNN compared to ABU either as students or members of staff? Ditto FUTO/FUTMinna? How many yorubas are in Enugu compared to Kaduna? Everyone, sometimes Yoruba too, abuse the Northerners, yet everyone is at home in the North just like everyone is at home in the SW. Dustbin no good but fowl no gree commot for dustbin.
That doesn't mean yorubas don't have issues with the North, but we have much more at stake in the north than the SE(if any). You'll find yorubas 3,4,5 generations in the North. In their higher institutions, you find them as members of staff, how many yorubas are employed in eastern institutions? In their Markets you find yorubas, how many yorubas own shops in the East?
Let's leave hypocrisy, I'm not against actualization of Biafra, in fact it's the only true solution. At the same time, it's impossible to deny yorubas have much more at stake in the north than in the SE.
If the SS people were o be making such claims, it could be understood. They have a decent level of hospitality, which informs why you find every tribe in PH, Warri, and Benin. They're not just there but have really settled there. You can't say the same about SE where they'll tell you their ancestors forbid them from selling land to you.

....I think there is something inherently wrong with the way you yorubas reason....You lots come across as the worst kind of people anyone should associate with..

...Yes you have more at stake in the north/Nigeria than Igbos,..You are joined at the hips and tied to the apron-strings of your hausa masters up north...Your inability to thrive and survive on your own is as clear as crystals.

.We all know that,thats why we want to leave you lots the hell alone to live happily ever after in your arewa-oduastan,while we form our own country..

..Yet you lots have made it your stock-in-trade to be a mega nuisance in our quest for a seperate republic...Must the fact that you cant do without the north mean we as Igbos should be stuck with you lots in the name of 'one Nigeria as well?...what rubbish is that??...You all have got some nerve to be honest.

...You blab and make noise about how you all 'dont care about Biafra' but the reality is totally different....

...We do not give ten effs about your dependence on the north for whatever slimy reasons you might have..We just want you all to get busy with cementing that arewa-odua nation and get out of our way and faces in our quest to chart a course for ourselves as Igbos..period.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by brownhawk: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hopeful20100:
chai the thing so pain u that u called God in heaven .im proud of them and I know that u easterners are only toothless dogs and snakes. the only reason u guys bark alot in Nigeria is because everyone is still petting u but the moment a real powerful Nigerian leader will emerge to tackle u guys. u won't have the boldness to shed tears or beat ur head. the reply of this coalition is like an upper cut blow to u fools what If we had really created time from the beginning to tackle your senselessness will u foools still have a voice? useless idioots
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by brownhawk: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....I think there is something inherently wrong with the way you yorubas reason....You lots come across as the worst kind of people anyone should associate with..

...Yes you have more at stake in the north/Nigeria than Igbos,..You are joined at the hips and tied to the apron-strings of your hausa masters up north...Your inability to thrive and survive on your own is as clear as crystals.

.We all know that,thats why we want to leave you lots the hell alone to live happily ever after in your arewa-oduastan,while we form our own country..

..Yet you lots have made it your stock-in-trade to be a mega nuisance in our quest for a seperate republic...Must the fact that you cant do without the north mean we as Igbos should be stuck with you lots in the name of 'one Nigeria as well?...what rubbish is that??...You all have got some nerve to be honest.

...You blab and make noise about how you all 'dont care about Biafra' but the reality is totally different....

...We do not give ten effs about your dependence on the north for whatever slimy reasons you might have..We just want you all to get busy with cementing that arewa-odua nation and get out of our way and faces in our quest to chart a course for ourselves as Igbos..period.
well spoken like a true ignorant psychologically outdated slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by sshalom(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Equating the actions of a few people to the intension of a whole tribe is the most stupid conclusion anyone can arrive at!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by lordyugo: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alariwo2:

I really don't know.. I just like them as I like all other tribes in Nigeria. I see beauty in diversity

Igbos have always been the problem right from day 1 of independence. And to think you guys don't have the intelligence to survive an attack from say Yorubas alone. yet you people will be crying all over the place.

Pikin wey say him mama no go rest, him self no go see sleep.. Una never see anything for this obodo Naijiriya

The british empire, tafawa balewa and akintola pre and post independence era will strongly disagree wit u. Since its obvious u r dim witted student of history you wont be able to understand my point
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by lordyugo: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alariwo2:

you dunce.. he was killed by the igbo soldiers he trained.
Why I personally won't ever pity igbos in whatever befalls them in this country.

Trust an igbo man at your own peril.. after giving him everything, he will turn on you and still kill you to become boss. Greedy and treacherous by nature.
Very bad eggs indeed

u really are a dim witted simpleton wen it comes to history and its really troubling that this day and age that books hv been written on the first coup and yet u still cant pick up any book and read but rather relying on twisted devilish tales by the nig govt to potray the coup as an igbo coup.
its either you are deliberately ignorant cos you enjoy basking in the euphoria of ur bigotry or you are jus a plain naive simpleton.
pick up books and enlighten yourself ode
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by hinohsend: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

This is one thing I don't like about most of you.

The way Igbos insult Yorubas here, is the same way Yorubas insult Igbos, it's a mutual thing.

Many Yorubas have alternate accounts for Tribal wars, same with Igbos.

I don't know why you guys always try to sectionalize it, trying to paint Igbos as the antagonistic tribe, while you guys are so lovely, accommodating and friendly.

The tribal slurs here and other social media platforms are mutual.

There are dozens of threads created by Yorubas to insult Igbos, and Vice versa..

Hypocrites

Stfu, I'm not at fault if you're too dumb to understand my post.

The guy said Yorubas are betraying them and I'm saying how can you be betrayed by someone you didnt trust before.

The hate is definitely mutual, now fook off!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Trut(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
freshinko:
AREWA is bent on sponsoring Yoruba touts to any length, just to disorganize the south. But the world is wiser now.

grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
thank's for the information

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.