Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen (2242 Views)

Sheriff Vs Markafi: Supreme Court Saved Nigeria From One-party State – Ozekhome / Osun West: Sheriff Or Markafi, Which Faction Won The Election / PDP Crisis: NJC Clears Justice Abang Of Wrongdoing, Dismisses Markafi’s Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by OgaBuhari: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
The APC espionage who goes by the title of a Sheriff has been finally expunged and thrown back to Lake Chad. Thanks to a tenacious team of obstinate governors that still pledged their unalloyed loyalty to Senator Ahmed Markafi.

Now that he has been legally confirmed as the Rightful chairman of the most prestigious party in the country thru an unanimous decision..

This is just simple.. Fayose will be given the 2019 presidential ticket with a reputable icon from the south east will vie as his running mate.

I don't care whoever APC chooses as their presidential candidate.
When the presidential elections comes by its obvious and feasible that PDP will defeat this useless APC with a superb victory thru votes garnered from we the Yorubas, the Igbos, the Niger Delta region and the middle belt and we shall send APC packing out of this country.

I rest my case.
Me I no dey talk much.
Just mark my words by 2019 and then you'll realize that I'm a political prophet.
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by samebony1: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
You are having not a dream, but a night mare
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by yarimo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is like OP has just smoke weed for the first time, NDLEA please over to you
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Okay I'm here
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by OgaBuhari: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Okay I'm here
hi friend... You got a predilection for partisan politics?
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
hi friend... You got a predilection for partisan politics?

Did you study English?
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by OgaBuhari: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Joseunlimited:

Did you study English?
yeah you guessed right. Studied English in my first degree. How did you know?
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
yeah you guessed right. Studied English in my first degree. How did you know?

Too much of it is killing you lol
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by OgaBuhari: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Joseunlimited:

Too much of it is killing you lol
you're right though tried to reduce it but can't. Sha with time.
I posted my number but you ignored me and it's still there....
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you're right though tried to reduce it but can't. Sha with time.
I posted my number but you ignored me and it's still there....

Yeah I don't call people I barely know
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by OgaBuhari: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:

Yeah I don't call people I barely know
i meant whatsapp
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
OgaBuhari:
i meant whatsapp
I'm not on whatsapp

I use ipad to browse
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:

I'm not on whatsapp

I use ipad to browse
so how do I reach you?
Email? And where in uyo do you reside?.

This is my main account. My other Oga Buhari's account has been on a moratorium.
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by slimfit1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Not possible
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so how do I reach you?
Email? And where in uyo do you reside?.

This is my main account. My other Oga Buhari's account has been on a moratorium.

I can only call if you can recharge my phone
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:

I can only call if you can recharge my phone
That's no big deal
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Joseunlimited(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
That's no big deal

You are trying to impress me?

Send mtn
Re: Now That Markafi Has Been Legally Confirmed See What Will Happen by Heineken(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2019
Bro evening

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Omoyele Sowore Get The $1million Dollars In His Account? / Expect Genocidal Slaughter Of Nigerians On Monday If Buhari Travels To USA / We Need Armoured Tanks To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Policeman Tells Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.