Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!! (457 Views)

Can You Change Your Nairaland Username? / How Can I Edit Or Change My Nairaland Username? / I Want To Change My Username To Jumianaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!! by Boboye4slim(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oga Seun and all protocols in charge of nairaland. big thanks to you for creating this site, nairaland s been a geepee of information and fun for me. so, big thanks to you and I pray the site is gonna be better and better without an end to its peak of glory. but then sir, I really really really need to change my username......I created this account years ago, I was slim then but I aint anymore, and for more personal reasons.... pls put me through on how to change the username. I look forward to your productive contributions. thanks
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boboye4slim:
Oga Seun and all protocols in charge of nairaland. big thanks to you for creating this site, nairaland s been a geepee of information and fun for me. so, big thanks to you and I pray the site is gonna be better and better without an end to its peak of glory. but then sir, I really really really need to change my username......I created this account years ago, I was slim then but I aint anymore, and for more personal reasons.... pls put me through on how to change the username. I look forward to your productive contributions. thanks
Am wondering y we can't change our username on # nairaland.com. Bruh i support u o on dis ur thread

1 Like

Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!! by subtlemee(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Don't bear a name you won't be proud of till forever grin

You don commit finish wan run go change name tongue
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!! by Boboye4slim(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:
Don't bear a name you won't be proud of till forever grin

You don commit finish wan run go change name tongue
. lol no b like dat.....
your mouth too sharp sef, leave me joor na oga Seun I dey follow yan

(1) (Reply)

N Power Tax: If You Did Not Receive SMS For The Test, Share Your Concern / Should I Date With My Current Circumstance / Gbenga Daniel On The Fringe Of Lunacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.