Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (26497 Views)

Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
alexis:

So men playing football is haram as well?

According to him which we disagree wit.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by sod09(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
alexis:

Men playing football is haram too?
oga abeg go read from the beginning and stop misquoting me
I don't av d energy
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Newnas:

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

For a short but detailed read on the topic please download this material

http://ia800205.us.archive.org/34/items/waq103147/103147.pdf

by Sheikh Mashoor Hassan Aal Salman. May Allah preserve him upon the truth.

Mistake...

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I said, false analogy.....

Note no one said football is haraam, rather professional football is what we talking about, it involves gambling, awrah being exposed, it causes enmity between opposing groups as we've seen very well on pitch where at times people fight on pitch, missing salaah at their right time span is a norm, people prefer watching champions league final instead of going for taraweeh and so...

All these are makes professional football haraam but for participators and spectators...

Trying to connect that to "studying" is qiyaasun baatil......

1.) Its not a norm....but for professional football 9 out of 10 matches makes you miss salaah...

2.) No one stops you from going to pray if you fear time for salaah will elapse before you finish your exam.

People like you are the reason why I am ashamed of Islam... this kind of reasoning... my God!!! I'm beyond shocked...
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
OP...

I obviously came in late... You shouldn't base your life on any scholar... Islamic or what not... If you can play football... by all means... you on hijabi or not... do play your football... let Allah judge you... he gave you the talent... suppressing that talent will leave a void in your life...

I urge you... When you play... play with passion... work hard... and you'll be the best footballer in the world on hijab...

Salaam Alaekum sister...

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by debola27(f): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Salaam alaykum my dear sister. Playing football or any form of sport is good for us as Muslims, especially Muslimahs. It makes us fit, strong, and free from many diseases. Even though we should endeavor to participate in sports, we must however do things within the injunction of Islam.
Since you have talent in football, you could have a muslimah football academy, whereby you can train Muslimahs and you all won't be exposed to men's gazes. You can play amongst yourselves, without the prying eyes of men. We as Muslim women,are very precious and we need to keep ourselves that way. That is part of why we cover ourselves when we are outside, to preserve our preciousness in the eyes of people, and before Allah.
We now have muslimah gyms around where you can go as a muslimah to keep fit, avoid unnecessary mixing with the opposite sex, and still do your thing!
It's true some countries allow hijabis to go play in public arenas, doesn't mean they are totally right, and it doesn't mean we have to judge them. Allah is the Ultimate Judge of all we do. When we are more conscious about our Deen as you are my sister, it means that Allah has blessed you with that consciousness, use it for the sake of Allah only.
Pray to Allah for guidance, He is the Ultimate Guide.
"Live in this world as a stranger, or a wayfarer." That is the life of an ideal Muslim.
May Allah forgive us of our shortcomings and make aljannah our final abode, ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Kaytixy: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'm doneon this thread. May Allah swa forgive our since and save us from hell. My dearest sister, my advice for you is that I want you to know thatyou can play football inside your husband compound with him or your kids no problems but taking to the professional level, my dear there are so may Haram things surrounding the game ranging from gambling, exposing the body, free mixing etc. So I advice you to put the idea of becoming a professional footballer may Allah assist you give you that which is better than footballing as a professional.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
oga abeg go read from the beginning and stop misquoting me
I don't av d energy

Bros, I am asking a simple question - you can either clarify yourself for the record. What is your stance?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by sod09(m): 2:48am On Jul 22, 2017
alexis:

Bros, I am asking a simple question - you can either clarify yourself for the record. What is your stance?
I was asking someone who said football is haram...B4 u quoted me
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 3:34am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
I was asking someone who said football is haram...B4 u quoted me

Thanks for clarifying
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2017
SubhanaAllah! how did we get to this stage? Wherein every Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna can pass fatwa in Islam.

Shaytan has been toying with people's medulla oblongata and will keep it up till they get a doctorate in ignorance.

Allah gave us the Qur'an and Sunnah to differentiate between right and wrong! why say don't judge and let Allah judge!

Let's remember we'll all give account.

There's this romantic Hadith that the Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam raced with A'ish.
He raced twice with her and he won once and she too won once.

The lesson from this race was apparently to be romantic and playful with our wife.

But another salient lesson for us all is that the Prophet told his companions to move ahead in both races! This means they raced alone with each other. Even with full hijab covering, they raced alone! Horse racing!

May Allah grant us understanding of Islam!
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Okusi(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu brethren. Having read through the thread, i feel glum on the deplorable things some of us put up. When questions of the deen are asked we don't just run to google or think we are knowledgeable to take sides on what favours us. I could remember one sohabah that will not answer your question but keep silent for the fear of not been right, a SOHABH! The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa warned Muadh in an hadith to be wary of his tongue (someone that has a VIP ticked to paradise) but we, the keyboard warriors will want to show off our writing skills.
Allah says:
‘Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).’ [50:18] Let's be careful.

One bro asked for quran and sunnah as reference but one other bro shared a link which was supervised by Bakr ibn `Abdullah Abu Zayd
Salih ibn Fawzan Al-Fawzan
`Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah Al Al-Shaykh
`Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz. But yet you weren't satisfied. What else do you want?

I also see no reason one should come here to call his/her beloved family out to open up their already covered secret. You should have gained some reward by admonishing them secretly and Allah willing your own secret too will be well secured.

Back to the sister that asked a question. What you should ask yourself is what a hijab is.
Can you have the correct hijab on and still play professional soccer?
Upon this thread, you can be confused but the best i think is to leave what is not clear to be safe from sins.
You will be blessed with something better than playing soccer, Ameen.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to come across this thread because i never know some of this rulings on sport and I'm an ardent football lover and i play it a lot to keep fit.

May Almighty Allah ease our affairs, forgive our shortcomings and make us firm in the deen. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Okusi(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
SubhanaAllah! how did we get to this stage? Wherein every Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna can pass fatwa in Islam.

Shaytan has been toying with people's medulla oblongata and will keep it up till they get a doctorate in ignorance.

Allah gave us the Qur'an and Sunnah to differentiate between right and wrong! why say don't judge and let Allah judge!

Let's remember we'll all give account.

There's this romantic Hadith that the Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam raced with A'ish.
He raced twice with her and he won once and she too won once.

The lesson from this race was apparently to be romantic and playful with our wife.

But another salient lesson for us all is that the Prophet told his companions to move ahead in both races! This means they raced alone with each other. Even with full hijab covering, they raced alone! Horse racing!

May Allah grant us understanding of Islam!

Lol, afi Tomiwa na
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by udatso: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.

Don't use my lifestyle as judgment. I know that my dress code is against Islamic rules, you don't have to tell me. I'm hoping to change, Allah willing.
I'm not like you. I'm not trying to defend what's wrong.

Have a nice day, brother.
Your comment really touched me. It tells us that just because we can't practice what Allah has said doesn't mean we should then discourage others. May Allah reward you abundantly and make you to be more practising and increase you in eemaaan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by udatso: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Empiree:
so you admit you are not even a right Muslim and you passing silly fatwa here? .I thought you are some religious hadhead. Please be quiet in this matter. Thank you
Haba Empiree. She admits she isn't perfect. No one is. Just because one is guilty of something doesn't mean he should lead Others astray. Are you expecting her to tow the path of iblees?
Digging her profile pic out was wrong as she never claimed to be better than anyone.
You want to know what's worse? Not keeping quiet after she told you she didn't want to be iblees who was proud and disobedient.

Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practises that ought to be prohibited.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
udatso:

Haba Empiree. She admits she isn't perfect. No one is. Just because one is guilty of something doesn't mean he should lead Others astray. Are you expecting her to tow the path of iblees?

Digging her profile pic out was wrong as she never claimed to be better than anyone.
You want to know what's worse? Not keeping quiet after she told you she didn't want to be iblees who was proud and disobedient.

Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practises that ought to be prohibited.
She should have zipped it when she is quite aware of her religious status. She crossed the line.

And playing professional football is not "path of iblis" unless there is decisive evidence to suggest so. It is simply a sport. It is not a simple haram issue. The conditions the brother brought up as evidence of its haram apply to many other legitimate businesses, jobs (restaurants) and other activities. Does it make working in restaurant haram?. So this is not haram or halal issue. It is a matter of ijtihad but they wanted to make it sound like it is haram to play professional football. If it is not haraam, then, it is not path of shaytan.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Iranian women's national football team training in Azadi Stadium

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maldivian girls' soccer team

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Saudi women soccer team. So far have not been allowed to participate professionally

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by udatso: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Empiree:
She should have zipped it when she is quite aware of her religious status. She crossed the line.

And playing professional football is not "path of iblis" unless there is decisive evidence to suggest so. It is simply a sport. It is not a simple haram issue. The conditions the brother brought up as evidence of its haram apply to many other legitimate businesses, jobs (restaurants) and other activities. Does it make working in restaurant haram?. So this is not haram or halal issue. It is a matter of ijtihad but they wanted to make it sound like it is haram to play professional football. If it is not haraam, then, it is not path of shaytan.
The Iblis angle wasn't for the permissibility and the impermissibility of professional football but to let You know that Iblis didnt feel guilty in disobeying Allah. He never repented nor was he sorry for his action. Disobedient and proud is what the sister is trying to avoid.
She acknowledges her faults and she sees them as sins and she has the will to overcome them someday and that counts.
But one who tries to justify his faults by advocating disobedience of Allah is no better than Iblis.

Also just because Mr A drinks doesn't mean he can't enjoin what is Good and forbid what is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Ridah(f): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Walaikum Salam Yah Ukhtie... Jazakillahu Khyran Sissy For This, A Very Nice Comment That Inspire... Can't Thank You Enough! @debola27

I Only Needed Answers If It Can Be Played While Still On "Cape"... And I Saw Something Like "haram" Or Some Sort Of Rubbish One Person Gushed Out Like "the Emirs Daughter Don't Wear Hijab" C'mon, We All Have Diff Life To Live And We've Got To Strive Our Akhirah In A Diff Way That Will Pleases Allah Ta'ala. Ain't Here(dunya) To Please Any Creature But The Creator, Who Cares If The Emirs' Daughter Wear Bikinis Publicly?

*Others Thanks For The Self Created Fatwas Too(lol)... I Concur + Agreed!

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
udatso:

The Iblis angle wasn't for the permissibility and the impermissibility of professional football but to let You know that Iblis didnt feel guilty in disobeying Allah. He never repented nor was he sorry for his action. Disobedient and proud is what the sister is trying to avoid.
She acknowledges her faults and she sees them as sins and she has the will to overcome them someday and that counts.
But one who tries to justify his faults by advocating disobedience of Allah is no better than Iblis.

Also just because Mr A drinks doesn't mean he can't enjoin what is Good and forbid what is evil.
I have not really talked about her personal life. I digged up her profile before she made her confessional statement.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2017
I don't know why you have to dig out someone's sin. How will you feel if Allah exposes your own covered sin on the day of judgement? Muslim (2564) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do not envy one another, do not artificially inflate prices, do not hate one another, do not turn away from one another, do not undercut one another. Be, O slaves of Allaah, brothers. The Muslim is the brother of his fellow-Muslim. He does not wrong him, let him down or despise him. Piety (taqwa) is here” – and he pointed to his chest three times. “It is sufficient evil for a man to despise his Muslim brother. The whole of a Muslim is sacred to another Muslim, his blood, his wealth and his honour.”

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever removes a worldly hardship from a believer, Allah will remove one of the hardships of the Day of Resurrection from him. Whoever grants respite to (a debtor) who is in difficulty, Allah will grant him relief in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals (the fault of) a Muslim in this world, Allah will conceal him (his faults) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah will help a person so long as he is helping his brother.”
Narrated by Muslim (2699).
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
I don't know why you have to dig out someone's sin. How will you feel if Allah exposes your own covered sin on the day of judgement? Muslim (2564) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do not envy one another, do not artificially inflate prices, do not hate one another, do not turn away from one another, do not undercut one another. Be, O slaves of Allaah, brothers. The Muslim is the brother of his fellow-Muslim. He does not wrong him, let him down or despise him. Piety (taqwa) is here” – and he pointed to his chest three times. “It is sufficient evil for a man to despise his Muslim brother. The whole of a Muslim is sacred to another Muslim, his blood, his wealth and his honour.”

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever removes a worldly hardship from a believer, Allah will remove one of the hardships of the Day of Resurrection from him. Whoever grants respite to (a debtor) who is in difficulty, Allah will grant him relief in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals (the fault of) a Muslim in this world, Allah will conceal him (his faults) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah will help a person so long as he is helping his brother.”
Narrated by Muslim (2699).
It seems you guys are not getting what Empiree was pointing out here, the lady was hypocrites.

She condemns a sister who wants to go into football, this sister here(the OP) wears hijab but this lady(mariinee) that condemned the op dream is not even an hijabite, she even admit it herself, she is given imaginary fatwas when she is not even a practising hijabi, Is that logical?

Even Udatso is illogical about this, how can a drinker condmen someone drinking when he himself drinks, does that make sense to you? Who will take such person serious? If the drinker has stopped the drinking habit that's another case.

The only reason you guys are not seeing the hypocrisy here is because she supported the condemnation of Muslim women playing football.

There is nothing wrong taking football or any other sport as profession for Muslim women, I wonder why Islam and, some Muslims are caging women like slaves, this is 21 century, we are not in ancient age where men are the patriarch on everything.

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
tintingz:
It seems you guys are not getting what Empiree was pointing pir here, the lady was hypocrites.

She condemns a sister who wants to go into football, this sister here(the OP) wears hijab but this lady condemning her is not even an hijabite, she even admit it herself. Is tthat logical?

Even Udatso is illogical about this, how can a drinker condmen someone drinking when he himself drinks, does that make sense to you? Who will take such person serious? If the drinker has stopped the drinking habit that's another case.

The only reason you guys are not seeing the hypocrisy here is because she supported the condemnation of Muslim women playing football.

And what's the effect of bringing out her profile?

Knowing what is right and following what is right are two different things! Who knows her struggle? We can only advice her and not in this way!

I now know he can open my profile and search for my fault if i post what is right here!

Who is not a sinner here? Just that Allah conceals our sins doesn't mean we are pious?

Al-Bukhari (5144) and Muslim (2563, 4917) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the falsest of speech. Do not seek out one another’s faults; do not spy on one another; do not compete with one another; do not envy one another; do not hate one another; do not turn away from one another. Be, O slaves of Allah, brothers.”

I know Islam is your problem! It's either you are a Muslim or not and you tend towards the latter!

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2017
The girl just wants to play football, football oh, football. Why all this noise and laws that even Mohammad and all Islamic clerics can't abide by. She is not fornicating, committing adultery, lying or murdering anyone. She wants to play football oh, football
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

And what's the effect of bringing out her profile?
To point out her hypocrisy, and besides she already exposed herself before Empiree talked about her profile.

Will you take an imam or sheikh that sleeps around with girls, smoke, drink? Will you take him serious when he's condemning those that do it, will you take his fatwas serious?

Knowing what is right and following what is right are two different things! Who knows her struggle? We can only advice her and not in this way!
First of all what is right and wrong are based on society and oneself.

The mariinee lady might even hate football personally and using Islam as umbrella, a self-interest thing.

If you know what is right you need to do what is right, show an example of what you preach, you don't go about being an hypocrite.

And you talked about her struggle, she is using picture on her profile which is against Islam, I don't care about how she dressed but her hypocrisy is alarming here.

She is not sounding like someone who need advise, she is just sounding like a hypocrite.

I now know he can open my profile and search for my fault if i post what is right here!
Why not, to expose your hypocrisy. It is left to you to defend it.

People dig up my past and faults on NL and I defend it.

Who is not a sinner here? Just that Allah conceals our sins doesn't mean we are pious?
I'm not a sinner, I'm just someone who is not perfect.

Al-Bukhari (5144) and Muslim (2563, 4917) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the falsest of speech. Do not seek out one another’s faults; do not spy on one another; do not compete with one another; do not envy one another; do not hate one another; do not turn away from one another. Be, O slaves of Allah, brothers.”
Does it also mention hypocrisy?

I know Islam is your problem! It's either you are a Muslim or not and you tend towards the latter!
I'm who I'm. smiley
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2017
tintingz:
To point out her hypocrisy, and besides she already exposed herself before Empiree talked about her profile.

Will you take an imam or sheikh that sleeps around with girls, smoke, drink? Will you take him serious when he's condemning those that do it, will you take his fatwas serious?

The mariinee lady might even hate football personally and using Islam as umbrella, a self-interest thing.

If you know what is right you need to do what is right, show an example of what you preach, you don't go about being an hypocrite.

And you talked about her struggle, she is using picture on her profile which is against Islam, I don't care about how she dressed but her hypocrisy is alarming here.

She is not sounding like someone who need advise, she is just sounding like a hypocrite.

I'm who I'm. smiley

Can you who is full of hypocrisy accuse someone of hypocrisy?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2017
You people still on this?. This was her first post in this thread directed at me. Why didn't she say outright about her religiosity right from the beginning?. Why wait until after I dug up her profile?.

Mariin.ee:
He is right.
Will you be able to defend that your absurd contribution on the day of Qiyamah?

Btw, her profile was in the open. So this was not secret. If it was secret it shouldn't be online to begin with. Get over it. It is over already
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Can you who is full of hypocrisy accuse someone of hypocrisy?
Lol, me full of hypocrisy? Can you state them?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
tintingz:

I'm who I'm. smiley
Excuse you. Could you kindly point out where I condemned her?Lol.
She asked if it was advisable for a full hijabi sister to play football professionally and I proposed that it wasn't. Empiree said it was and that was why I got into an argument with him.

Please go through the thread again before jumping to conclusion. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.