Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade (42385 Views)

Top 5 Most Anticipated 5G Smartphones You Would Definitely See In 2019 / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones You Can Buy In 2017 / Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by franzis(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Case covers for all the listed phones available on sale @ konga.com/bestprice
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Khaliyah(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2017
seuncyrus:

her name rhymes with your monicker
Do mean Aliyah?
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Emassive(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
I use HTC One X9 dual sim. How far upgraded is it from the U11

phidelity:
Not sure of the next smartphone to upgrade to? We at Techisbae is here to help. Read on quickly and make a choice for yourself.

1. SAMSUNG GALAXY S8/S8+

Pros:
- You will love the fantastic design.
- No problem when holding it as it feels comfortable in your hands.
- You can choose between two sizes and a few color options.
- They are water resistant. They are also dust resistant.

Cons:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with 3000 mAh battery while Galaxy S8 Plus comes with 3500 mAh battery.
- Both come with tons of bloatware.
- While some of the pre-installed apps can be useful, many others are just a waste of space.

Why Buy:
Even though there are pros and cons, these phones are almost perfect. We are sure you will enjoy using it.

2. LG G6

Pros:
- Big screen in one-hand friendly design.
- The unique 18:9 aspect ratio on the LG G6’s quad HD+ allows for more viewing space on movies and shows.
- Even if you want to use it while in the shower, you are covered because it is water resistant.
- G6 features dual 13-megapixel cameras, which shoots 125-degree, wide-angle shots.
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection on front and Gorilla Glass 5 on back.

Cons:
- No IR Blaster
- LG G6 is still using last year’s Snapdragon 821 Processor.
- There is only a single speaker on the bottom of the phone.

Why Buy:
LG G6 is a beautiful device with an excellent display and great camera. it is less expensive than Samsung’s Galaxy S8 but almost have similar features with it.

3. SONY XPERIA XZ PREMIUM

Pros:
- 5.46 inches 4K HDR Immersive Display with 807ppi pixel density.
- 19MP Primary Camera can shoot videos at 960 frames per second.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection covering the mobile from the front as well as well rear.
- The body of smartphone is IP68 certified dust and water proof.

Cons:
- Camera is not up to the standard for taking night photos when compared to Galaxy S8.
- Many users found the phone to be heavy.
- Battery capacity is 3230 mAh which is insufficient for such a high end phone.

Why Buy:
Sony Xperia XZ Premium allows you to watch 4K videos on your smartphone. it supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, NFC, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.

4. HTC U11

Pros:
- 2 MP Primary and 16 MP Secondary Camera.
- It supports Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0).
- The phone has Loud & crisp speakers and 4 mics to record very clean distortion free 3D Sound.
- Charismatic Liquid Surface design blending metal with 3D Glass.
- IP67 certified water & dust resistant.

Cons:
- No 3.5 mm Headphone jack.
- Hybrid Dual SIM support (Can't use SIM 2 with SD card)
- It is a glass built phone which can be easily damaged if not handled carefully.

Why Buy:
It features Snapdragon 835 and 6 GB RAM which will help you enjoy running heavy apps without any worries. Camera is also great having DxO mark rating.

http://www.techisbae.com/2017/07/4-smartphones-you-should-buy-if-you-want-to-upgrade.html
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Wanna sell neat Tecno camon c8 @27k slightly negotiable pick up at Enugu, anambra or imo
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Where Camon CX Limited Edition??
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Mouthgag: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
almarthins:

Person wey never fit produce common wool dey call such complex technology useless craps. Sometimes I feel like spanking people like you, all ur type do is criticise no contribution whatsoever.
Fool..

You think everyone else is as brainless as you?
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by almarthins(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mouthgag:

Fool..

You think everyone else is as brainless as you?

Extra terrestrial mad cow! U aren't just literarily mad but intellectually delirium.do u think I belong to ur class of retard nl co- wailers?

Look here Boy, don't make me spank u silly grin grin
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Mouthgag: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
almarthins:

Extra terrestrial mad cow! U aren't just literarily mad but intellectually delirium.do u think I belong to ur class of retard nl co- wailers?

Look here Boy, don't make me spank u silly grin grin
LOL
What a retârd
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by almarthins(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mouthgag:

LOL
What a retârd

grin u think say na only u go skulu...no make me vex enter sage mode.otherwise U no go like ur existence if I do. Yabaleft!
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by Slymonster(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
kingreign:

Mediocre battery, below par camera, average display. I regret my choice of Xperia X performance.

There is a different between xperia xz premuim (flagship) and xperia x( normal side phone ) xperia x is not a flagship phone..Always check spec of phones before you buy...
Re: 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade by chicwoman(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Try the new TECNO pouvoir or get a phantom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / My Experience Using New Age Power Bank / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.