Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) (45671 Views)

David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) / Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
I never knew that my favorite character on popular TV series, 'Power', Rotimi Akinosho is a Nigerian... until this evening.

Read his Mini Biography below;
Olurotimi Akinosho better known by his stage name, Rotimi , is an American singer-songwriter, actor and model. He's best known for his role as Darius Morrison on the Starz Network's Boss, and currently stars as Dre on Power.

Rotimi was born in Maplewood, New Jersey, to Nigerian parents – his father an investment banker of Yoruba origin and his mother of Igbo origin, working for the government.

As An Actor:
Rotimi auditioned and subsequently got his first acting role on Boss (TV series) as drug dealer Darius Morrison. He has also appeared on ABC's Betrayal, Black Nativity (2013), Imperial Dreams (2014), Divergent (2014) and was added to the cast of Starz' TV series Power as a series regular, in the role of "Dre".

As A Musician:
Rotimi has released two digital mixtapes, titled 'The Resume' and 'While You Wait'. His videos have been featured on international and U.S. based entertainment media including MTV, MTV Base, and VH1 Soul.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/meet-olurotimi-akinosho-hot-nigerian.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by pzmedia(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Dude is fine and athletic just like me.
who asked him

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
By the time Ghost is done with this clown, he'll find himself in Ile Ife.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
kennygee:

Lol...

Ghost got nothing on him: Kanan (50 Cent) is the one in for it...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

Lol...

Ghost got nothing on him: Kanan (50 Cent) is the one in for it...

Kanan might be tougher, but he is using Dre to hit Ghost where it matters to him the most, His Son, his Family, his Club.

I can't imagine how Ghost will tear him down after he gets out and even finds out Dre is selling drugs in Truth.

22 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dude is fine and athletic just like me. Na to hama e remain make I match well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
ItchingPreek:

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cool guy..

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by etzskillz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yoruba demon
.proud of u niqq

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by jesusson22(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
cool
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Charismatic107: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
ItchingPreek:

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Wow, what a beautiful man.. he's too big though..

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Wow handsome,cute and hot but why you want use tatoo finish your body nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by mannatech: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Kanan might be tougher, but he is using Dre to hit Ghost where it matters to him the most, His Son, his Family, his Club.

I can't imagine how Ghost will tear him down after he gets out and even finds out Dre is selling drugs in Truth.
Also though so. Guess he's doing it to raise enough to pay kanaan and his goons away from tariq.
But if u watch episode 3, u will know that even tommy and Julio are in on it too.

Guess who's gonna be the scapegoat.
Hoping the feds don't get to know cuz that's gonna be another nail in the coffin for ghost

5 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by brainpulse: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Good yoruba demon

3 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Hot enough to cook beans
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
I can bet some Nairaland ladies have soaked panties right now grin

If you have muscles like this in Nigeria, you would be called an "agbero"

[img]https://media./images/a57c720fa7a1d75fa5bb85203ed16410/tenor.gif[/img]

Yoruba Demon in diaspora, oyinbo ladies for don see pepper wink

lionness:
OMG his pix got me feeling wet kiss

CUCUMBERista spotted ...thumbs up, girl! wink

Edum13656:
the guy is trying too hard to be macho...

And succeeding.....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by centoke30(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by lionness(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
OMG his pix got me feeling wet kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Looks like bassey
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Demainman1: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Who is ghost? You mean Buhari? wink

3 Likes

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2017
some guys and tattoo
Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by kramer: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Yoruba again!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by 0b100100111: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Tonto Dike, Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw and Toke Makinwa will be at logger-heads at the moment just to make dis guys banana fall on them!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2017
shocked

I have known since tey tey..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Goes Bald Following Drug Reactions After Surgery (photo) / BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.