Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips (8531 Views)

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Guys! Besides Her Lips, These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss / Seven Places She Wants You To Kiss — Besides Her Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by lilstino(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Women like kissing because it is an emotionally intimate act. However, beyond the lips, a woman still desires that you explore other erogenous areas in her body during the s*x act!
According to psychologist and author of s*x books, Dr. Jill Weber, the following are the areas to explore in your woman’s body…
1. • Nape of the neck.
Start kissing at her neck, as there’s a certain vulnerability that drives her wild, says Jennifer Landa, author of The S*x Drive Solution for Women.
2. • Small of the back.
This is where all the nerves for the genitals originate, so stimulation of the lower back with massage and kissing and nibbling is a great way to stimulate the area,” says Dr. Landa. It’s also why she loves it when you place your hand on the small of her back when you’re out together — it’s an intimate, sexy gesture that makes a woman feel hot without it seeming out of the ordinary, she says.
3. • Forehead.
What woman doesn’t want to get a loving kiss from a man who loves her brain? “It’s a huge self-confidence builder, a soother, and a make-her-legs-weak, strong-man move,” says Walsh. It might not be the thing to do in the bedroom—you’ll want to focus on other areas at that point—but she’ll appreciate when you pull her close and plant one on her head after a long day at work.
4. • Fingers. Fingertips have a huge concentration of nerve endings, making them sensitive to anything from little pecks to a long suck. “When you suck and lick her fingers, she gets an idea of your oral skills and pictures what it might be like when you lick and suck her more intimate areas,” says Dr. Landa.
5. • Nipples. Sucking on her nipples releases the hormone oxytocin, called ‘the love hormone,’ because it makes people feel more bonded, says Landa. “The nipples seem to have a hotline to the genitals, and for some women, nipple stimulation will send an impulse right to her clitoris.” Don’t forget you can score points by showing some love to the rest of her breast, too.
6. • Ears. Her ears may be quite sensitive to light licking and sucking because of all the supersensitive nerve endings there. “Most women are quite sensitive to auditory stimulation,” says Landa. “So, while you suck her ear, be sure to use the opportunity to whisper something about how attracted you are to her and what you’d like to do to her after you finish nibbling her lobes.”
7. • The clit. Once you land here, you’ve reached the point of no return. There are over 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris alone, compared to a man’s mere 4,000 in the penis,” says Dr. Christine Milrod.
Follow this link to comment

Sources : https://rushvibe.com/2017/07/13/rv-advice-guys-listen-up-these-are-7-places-she-wants-you-to-kiss-besides-her-lips-rushvibe/

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Adewalefae(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't kiss I go straight to business if u re not OK with DAT d door is always open

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
make i kak here..

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adewalefae:
I don't kiss I go straight to business if u re not OK with DAT d door is always open

LMAO grin So you are proud of being a terrible lover?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Ugoeze2016: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by SuperstarSally: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Adewalefae(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin So you are proud of being a terrible lover?
dats y d door is open
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adewalefae:
dats y d door is open

grin Ok, but it's not good to be a selfish lover, selfish lovers get played.
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Adewalefae(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

grin Ok, but it's not good to be a selfish lover, selfish lovers get played.
since I know what I want while playing around d bush
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by femolacqua(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adewalefae:
grin
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by DonMekino(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
One day u will kiss the taste of an acid... Then u will know dat u are not doing me but doing urself...����

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adewalefae:
since I know what I want while playing around d bush

Ok! If you're happy I'm happy. smiley
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adewalefae:

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
On point op.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Super story titled How to kiss a woman bro go learn work abeg
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

Ok! If you're happy I'm happy. smiley

Where should we start our kissing from? . brea$t or clits grin
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dis aiint no new shiii na........

We've been doing these since 1814

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by farouk0403(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Ewww at number 7, how will someone kiss and lick clit. very irritating and disgusting.

puk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2017
SingleDad:

Where should we start our kissing from? . brea$t or clits grin

From the lips all the way to the toes, making stops in between. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Teespice(f): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
forehead kiss is bae biko.

gives this reassuring feeling of being cared for, valued and respected not necessarily by your bf.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
khiaa:

From the lips all the way to the toes, making stops in between. grin

Baby, I would like to start in between, to the toe, then liCk you from your toe to your lipz kiss ... Then back to the centre of gravity grin
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 3:32am On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

Baby, I would like to start in between, to the toe, then liCk you from your toe to your lipz kiss ... Then back to the centre of gravity grin

LMAO grin You had better behave, you are going to get the ladies all hot and bothered.
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Goodkat(m): 4:11am On Jul 15, 2017
farouk0403:
Ewww at number 7, how will someone kiss and lick clit. very irritating and disgusting.

puk lipsrsealed
u better learn o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by farouk0403(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Goodkat:
u better learn o

Have you done it before?
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by AlexCk: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Teespice:

gives this reassuring feeling of being cared for, valued and respected not necessarily by your bf.

Oya come, lemme 'forehead' kiss ya grin

*dodges frying pan and shoes* grin
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by spiffyzaki: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Teespice:

. I for like forehead kiss u oooo, but dis ur breast no wan let me see road, lol
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by barallanee(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Jux d observe...we d single will kiss our own forehead o
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by GrandMufti: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2017
barallanee:
Jux d observe...we d single will kiss our own forehead o

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Blackhawk03(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Forehead kiss is the best biko, it kinda depicts trust and reassurance. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Oyindidi(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2017
People still dey kiss?
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Dmatter(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Continue kissing all over her Mr-love-hormone.

No b only oxytocin u go c, u go soon c kissingytis(disease of kissing every part)
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by CastingCrowns(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
really on point but nigerian men wont listen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.