Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking (67980 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / Zambia National Football Team Gets Internet Talking With Erect Manhoods (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Kolababe: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
The party themed The Dynamix Gold Tag party held in Lagos a few days ago. Ladies stepped out in their sexy swim wears. See some tempting photos from the party..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/07/see-what-ladies-wore-to-dynamix.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Kolababe: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
All of them have one thing in common...

Big belle grin grin

202 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by kocvalour(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
end time party

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
What's here that's gotten the internet talking. The girls are not that pretty or anything. undecided

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Young03(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
on Jesu
see belle
I spit

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
What kind of rubbish is this. Please if these girls are hot, beautiful or pretty to you, please save us the eye problem, and keep them in your Alcatel phone gallery undecided .

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by obo389(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm.
This joint for magodo grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by MasterKim: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Are dey supposed to wear agbada to a pool party?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Jaynom(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2017
It's a pool party.The Men look overdressed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2017
OP,

Where's the internet that is/was talking?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by SirMichael1: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Pfft! If you go and ask one of them how much is for a night, they will scornfully look at you as if you committed an abomination undecided

Hoes are filling in empty spaces very fast!

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by lenghtinny(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2017
See their oily faces angry....

Basic farm implements....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Evablizin(f): 2:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Hmm that pool haff suffered,urine filled pool, remind me not to swim there again for now

23 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2017
wait; hol up. so @op if I invite you to my pool party at Ibiza, you will show up wearing native and palms? thank you for telling me.

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20am On Jul 14, 2017
I understand why people are upset with this photos.... Who the fukc goes to a pool party wearing jeans and sweaters?! Oloshi!!!!

Anybody who goes to a pool party and doesn't have a swimsuit or shorts should be thrown the fukc out of that place!

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by patola080(m): 5:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Queenbeee:
What's here that's gotten the internet talking. The girls are not that pretty or anything. undecided
dis Nigeria will b better wen ladies too start to use dia brain like men, how many guys did dey c with dat kind of clothes?at d end of this, dey will b talking no man want to marry dem again

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by tosyne2much(m): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Abi no be craw-craw I dey see for their yansh so?

Some men dey try sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by savagefinder: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Queenbeee:
asin.. They all old.. Eeew
Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by savagefinder: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2017
HannahHitler:
wait; hol up. so @op if I invite you to my pool party at Ibiza, you will show up wearing native and palms? thank you for telling me.
can you go and continue your write up with Alex? Still got unanswered questions

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by herlarho(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2017
they all look like expired goods....................

their service price must be must low...............

some lady will now say they are not born to impress men................

I always ask are born to impress ur ancestors...........

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Adeoba10(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Are you expecting them to wear sutana, hijab abi suit?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Einl(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2017
OP...the title is misleading and hypocritical... read it slowly.

And it's a fu©king pool party...of course they will wear those things.

You better stop judging.

And by the way, what made you open a thread about THIS particular pool party? Of all the pool parties in the world, why this one??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Wolfbrother(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
OP has severe autism

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2017
And after we will come out and cry against sex objectification by men on women.
Pele.
The grave that will accept us has gotten to 18ft now.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Suspect33(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Turn to God, today is the day of salvation

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by chuckdee4(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
If they don't wear swim suits, people will still talk, there isn't pleasing some people sha

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by brandydaniells(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Hmm that pool haff suffered,urine filled pool, remind me not to swim there again for now
some of them are on their mensis too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by ChopBellefull(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Most girls r very shameless.. I can't find a guy der dressed on singlet and boxers. But girls go nearly show their womb just to feel among.

Oloshos

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by migeoart(f): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Most girls r very shameless.. I can't find a guy der dressed on singlet and boxers. But girls go nearly show their womb just to feel among.

Oloshos
you just said my mind !God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Lionessza(f): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2017
The only thing I see that should have gotten the Internet talking is the guys clothing choice shocked. How do you go to a flippen pool party dressed like you're going to church or a normal party? . This is very unusual and disrespectful to the host , they should have been thrown out.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking by Tuksgrad(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:
The only thing I see that should have gotten the Internet talking is the guys clothing choice shocked. How do you go to a flippen pool party dressed like you're going to church or a normal party? . This is very unusual and disrespectful to the host , they should have been thrown out.

Lol, exactly what I noticed. How do you attend a pool party dressed like that ? Some people are just weird. It called a pool party for faKS sake not a church gathering grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.