Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,000 members, 7,803,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Campus Stories On Nairaland?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Stories On Nairaland?? (2613 Views)

Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Stories On Nairaland?? by edoboy33(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
pls how can I get stories that have affiliation with campus life on nairaland please share if u know of any !
Re: Campus Stories On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
edoboy33:
pls how can I get stories that have affiliation with campus life on nairaland
please share if u know of any !

Okay wait lemme tell you one.
I'm in my final year, my project topic came in time. I said I had enough time, used my laptop for gaming and watching movies. The day I ought to start, laptop spoilt. went to repair it, been at the shop for 2 months. project deadline has passed one month ago, I've not typed even full stop.
I'm in my final year, that is my campus story.
Re: Campus Stories On Nairaland?? by lgboks(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
edoboy33:
pls how can I get stories that have affiliation with campus life on nairaland
please share if u know of any !

you didn't specify the kind of stories you looking for... But for campus related to campus.... Would recommend you go over to romance section.... Search for this story... Rugged and raw
Re: Campus Stories On Nairaland?? by Thastie(f): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm searching for this story in sexuality section. The title is story that strikes the errrrrm....... Whoever has the link should please share it

(1) (Reply)

The Escapades Of Wale Walata( Adventures Of A Village Champion) / A New Anthology Of Short Fiction: Submissions Requested / I Need Criticism! If You've Got A Good Taste, Drop Some.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.