Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Skin Experts Please Advise Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Experts Please Advise Me (1389 Views)

I Want A Black Skin: Please Advise Me On What To Use. / Should I Continue Bleaching My Skin? Kindly Advise Me. / Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
My face keeps getting darker , I am not insecure but I don't like how dark my face is getting.
My whole body is chocolate except for my face.
It makes me really hate taking group pictures.
Everyone around me is complaining, I keep changing soaps, creams and petrol jelly, I started with vaseline then pears and nivea cool then dettol petrol jelly , and for soaps I used giv, lux,irish spring, dettol.
I tried skinael,funbact a but my face just got worst after I stopped using it.
Please I don't want any bleaching agent I just want my face to be as bright as my skin.
Please I am waiting for suggestions.
P.S: I am a male.
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by BiafranYouths(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Use Jergens cocoa butter, it maintains the skin color
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Slimmike: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mix skineal with ur cream in a cup den use on face at night after washing. Let it be ur main facial cream, u can mix with nova or nano cream
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Slimmike:
Mix skineal with ur cream in a cup den use on face at night after washing. Let it be ur main facial cream, u can mix with nova or nano cream
Thanks skinael was working but doesnt work anymore
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
BiafranYouths:
Use Jergens cocoa butter, it maintains the skin color
ok will try, thanks
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by ladoney(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Try get a good facial cleanser... It worked/worked for me. You could just use at night.
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
ladoney:
Try get a good facial cleanser... It worked/worked for me. You could just use at night.
Thanks, I will look it up
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by NollywoodNews24(f): 1:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Only the face or the whole body?
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 14, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
Only the face or the whole body?
only the face
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
If u are in nigeria,it depends on the part of the country u reside.
Get body cream that has uv protection.
The harsh sun tend to darken the complexion in some parts of the country. Some colours are more vulnerable to it than others.
Also apart from that,try staying away from the sun as much as possible. Sometimes u will feel burning sensation around ur eyes. That's sun burn.
Abuja,onitsha,enugu,kogi not all states in the north funny enough mostly darken d face and any part of the body exposed to their harsh sun.
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Bulletproofgt: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2017
I will give u my one cent advice. I have customers who come with these kind of issues. If you are the truelly chocolate, then get facial cleanser containing witch hazel, u can also get birds nest essence face cream to use daily. I would have advice you get original almond bath and use white discover cream... Pls get original products and stop jumping from one cream to another.. Feel free to contact me on 08030670205
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
sassysure:
If u are in nigeria,it depends on the part of the country u reside.
Get body cream that has uv protection.
The harsh sun tend to darken the complexion in some parts of the country. Some colours are more vulnerable to it than others.
Also apart from that,try staying away from the sun as much as possible. Sometimes u will feel burning sensation around ur eyes. That's sun burn.
Abuja,onitsha,enugu,kogi not all states in the north funny enough mostly darken d face and any part of the body exposed to their harsh sun.
Yes I Live in abuja!!!
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Badluth007:
Yes I Live in abuja!!!
Then get cream with sunscreen agent.
Avoid tubes pls.

Abuja is worst.
I worked in abj not long ago. U always wear long sleeves,cover shoes and sunscreens shades.
Tried as much as I can to avoid the sun yet it got me really bad. Was advised to use shades when I started complaining of burning sensation around my eyes.
Goodluck
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bulletproofgt:
I will give u my one cent advice. I have customers who come with these kind of issues. If you are the truelly chocolate, then get facial cleanser containing witch hazel, u can also get birds nest essence face cream to use daily. I would have advice you get original almond bath and use white discover cream... Pls get original products and stop jumping from one cream to another.. Feel free to contact me on 08030670205

What do u mean by get original products give exple
I use witch hazel. And it makes my skin oil I use skin doctor
Re: Skin Experts Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
sassysure:

Then get cream with sunscreen agent.
Avoid tubes pls.

Abuja is worst.
I worked in abj not long ago. U always wear long sleeves,cover shoes and sunscreens shades.
Tried as much as I can to avoid the sun yet it got me really bad. Was advised to use shades when I started complaining of burning sensation around my eyes.
Goodluck
Please can you suggest one for me

(1) (Reply)

Empower Yourself With Our French Vintage Perfumes. / See The Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Everyone Talking / df

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.