Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me (567 Views)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me by franciscajohn11: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Sponsored Post
I met Monica my course mate at a shopping mall eight years after our graduation. We were both happy to see each other and we are still single. So after sharing our memories and what we are doing at present, I found out that we are both bankers with different banks. We started dating, infact we were very much in love to the extent that her parents almost disown her because...Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/07/i-sent-my-girlfriend-to-hell-now.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You. / Posthumous Sperm Retrieval? How A Man Can Still Give Birth After Death / 9 Things Every Woman Must Know About Her Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.