Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You. (566 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You. by OkunrinMeta: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2017
After a few relationships, countless love making sessions and significant amounts of wisdom acquired on love though experience, books and discussions, I have come to realize there are really no rules to making someone love you. There are no rules to getting a good guy, making him fall head over hills in love with you and remember you forever. Or maybe I am wrong. Maybe there are a few rules. Just a few. This article would be a series of tips I have learnt and that I believe a lot of girls do not know.

You have probably wondered how your friend who clubbed consistently, cheated in all her relationships, hardly attends church and had a good number of abortions still manage to get a very good man to love and marry her. It doesn’t seem fair, does it? Maybe it is. Maybe she did something so write it made up for all the wrong she could ever do.

The aim of these series to draw the attention of our young women to the many things you may be doing that would certainly make keeping a man difficult. I am of the opinion that Nigerian girls are so hopelessly ignorant of how to make a man love them. It’s a science and you are probably getting it wrong too. It is my belief that girls trivialize this all important concept and fool themselves to believe guys are very simple to figure out. If you think all you need to do is look pretty in your facebook pictures and act like “baby doll” because guys are simple, then “ayamsorry4u” Yes, we are much less complicated than girls.
We are less complicated because the requirements are much less, but they are absolutely important and sacrosanct. Different girls want a lot different things. For example, I know a girl whose love for her bf seem to increase the more he beats her. And there are other more sensible ones that would cut all ties at the first sign of violence. For guys, things are more straight-forward. E.g. Hit a guy, Cheat, Disrespect him or starve him, then you are nearing the end of your relationship with him. It’s quite straightforward right? That one should be common sense, or maybe not because some girls still contest this. However, there are also some less obvious rules that you probably don’t know about but are just as important.

It is sad that although the requirements I am talking about are pretty uniform for most guys, girls seems to be unaware or worse, they try to contest it. They try to tell you what a real man would or would not do. They preach about how a typical African man is this and that; how this is the 21st century. Wehdone ma, you will create the 21st century Oyinbo-like African man yourself and marry him.
Re: How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You. by OkunrinMeta: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Think about it, there are a lot of things I would not to say or do to a girl, things I have learn would be offensive even if I don’t think it makes sense. For instance, I wouldn’t call a woman fat even if it is true. Lol. I wouldn’t walk ahead of my woman or refuse to open the door or do the heavy lifting financially and physically, even though it does not make sense sometimes. We just do these things because they are unwritten rules and we follow them as such.

Similarly, there are rules to getting a man to love and stay with you. It is a science. Let me explain. I dated a girl a few years ago, it didn’t take me long to decide I wanted to marry her because she had somehow learnt all the rules I am trying to explain in this write-up. All the guys she had ever dated loved and still love her, they all wanted to marry her. She never actually suffered a heart break. Yeah, I know you’ll say she is just lucky. Again, wehdone ma! Let her who has ear hear what the spirit is saying to the church.

Without further ado, the first rule is:

1. Never Emasculate Your Man:
You can quickly google that word if you don’t know the meaning. To the feminists amongst us, feel free to ask for my head, you will find that I am unbothered by your drama. Only those with the patience to read and the wisdom to comprehend deserve the knowledge I will be sharing in this article.

About emasculating, I am not taking about washing-down your achievements just to make your man feel manly. No, that would be ridiculous. You also don’t have to be a maid, or servant or bring yourself down in anyway. You shouldn’t have to feel bad about being richer or smarter or more educated. God forbid you agree to throw away your successes, job, money, or self-confidence just to please a man riddled with inferiority complex.

If your man has chronic inferiority complex, then maybe you need to contact me for further advice. However, in majority of the cases, the woman only exaggerates or make it about inferiority complex when all that is really happening is that she is emasculating her man. Are you in this category and do you need to change for the sake of your relationship?

So now let’s get to the crux of the matter; to prevent emasculating your main, you do not need to bring yourself down in anyway; but you do need to lift him up. It is perfectly okay if your man or his brothers and friends make jest of his shortcomings, but it is absolutely not okay for you to do so! It is really simple, it is your job to encourage and challenge him. But this must be done in an atmosphere of love and respect. Yes, respect! I said it, if respecting your man is too much, then you should think of marrying someone from outside Africa. You will be alright. And please don’t bring up the feminist argument of mutual respect, I don’t want to debate what that means. Rather, I would say, a ship that has two captains would wreck eventually and unavoidably, think about that. However, having a co-pilot who knows how to compliment the pilot’s actions and sometimes take the reins, only when absolutely necessary, would always be crucial and indispensable.

To be continued !
Re: How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You. by odaniel1(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Get some oil and chocolate get to work B*** the true way of pleasing a man....

Salute to all the Real Niggas out there tryna get boned, more juices to your Ruices! wink

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. / See What The Internet Did To Kris Jenner’s Sexy Bikini Photo / How To Spot A Lying Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.