Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness (36700 Views)

Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness / Bobrisky: 'Second Wife Like Us Na House For Lekki Dey Rush Us' / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by MeoClark(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
If you listen deep down into illbliss lyrics you will see that he is a mature man,God lover and He adores his wife. may God blessings continue to flow in his family.

3 Likes

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Quinn22(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Quinn22(f): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
After Nigerian men would say they can't stick with a woman that's barren undecided

I just dey observe in 3D cool

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Nofuckgiven: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
oviejnr:
[[s]quote author=Dlordsamurai post=58439312]And tonto dikeh gave churchill a child and all she got was domestic violence, smh for him, atleast now nobody hears from him anymore, his fame ended when tonto dump him.[/s]
What is this one saying?? Is Tonto Dike a virtuous woman, I see you are brainwashed with her lies and stories. Get your facts right before airing your opinion!
And how are you better than Tonto Dike? Are you a virtuous man or a virgin? Silly hypocrite. Show me a passage in the Bible that said only women should be virgins before marriage you shameless hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by oviejnr(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

And how are you better than Tonto Dike? Are you a virtuous man or a virgin? Silly hypocrite. Show me a passage in the Bible that said only women should be virgins before marriage you shameless hypocrite!
Your moniker said it all, there are better ways to engage people that disagree with you meaningfully without throwing abuse. So until you learn how to be logical I won't engage u in an argument.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by galaxy2020(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Glory to God almighty. I tap into your blessing.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Nofuckgiven: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
oviejnr:
Your moniker said it all, there are better ways to engage people that disagree with you meaningfully without throwing abuse. So until you learn how to be logical I won't engage u in an argument.
But you just insulted someone else now! That is why you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Wristler: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Can Afonjas endure like this my Brother , If na dem now they for run go meet one One Baba !!!
A Yoruba man is your ideal standard of everything in life abi? Continue comparing everything with What and How a Yoruba man would do or does things.

Typical inferiority complex mentality.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Britain4(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Hallelujah she finally has a child after several years of barreness.
Buhari has finally been put to shame.
haba bro

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by donbenie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Dont judge dat way..How sure are u dat illbliss”s wife is a virtuous woman?
Well,we can AT LEAST say she isn't RUBBISHING her husband in front of the whole World..
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by sekem: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
So he should have treated her like a harlot before?

When will we stop praising people for doing what they are supposed to do in this country?!

Rubbish cry

1 Like

Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Selfdesign: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
We bless God for the Blessing of this child. May all still in the waiting room receive their own miracle in Jesus came. Congratulations illbliss. Olorun a woooo
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Bluebrain101: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga boss Illbliss after u na u oooo.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by FroshJaynex(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Real man not the rubies we have now.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by elegushichilling: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cornido:
Illbliss, you are a man indeed. God bless the new addition to ur family

naso we dey greet one man last year after 10yrs of childlessness, unfortunately the man don get 2 pikin for another woman outside marraige. Naso we dey look like lucozade when kasala finanly burst.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by browniex: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
True,if you see them,you will know that they are really into each other, the love is just glaring,I see them every morning, going to and coming back from church together,holding hands like new lovers.the guy is an example of patience love and understanding.in a union. Congrats
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by elegushichilling: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
People taking medicine for another man headache. Assuming that Illbliss played ball and score outside the marraige, will he tell any of you that he already scored goal outside marraige.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by ziga: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Despite 8 years

We still think like this?
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by iammolise(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow!! Amazing. Very patient and enduringly 'for a rapper' Anyways congrats man... All that matters now is you're "nmpa" now.
But wait oh... 8 good years!!! The old mama Wey hold dat womb no get conscience! Ahahn!!!
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by slimhomiequan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga Bo$$!!!
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Krixxb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
"I'm counting ma money so I can't hear you"

Oga Boss God bless ur home...
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Marvidris(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
wow!
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
tomdon:

And who told you that he's not the one with low sperm count that delayed their conception??
Some people no just get sense at all

Ode..So someone with low sperm count can conceive right? U see say na u no get sense so...Mumu

Wetin wrong for what I talk? Most men would seek solace in another woman's pussy to get a child..Some even go as far as hiding it from their families till they die then the truth comes out
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Bestlily(f): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jarizod:
congratulations illbliss..If na some men Dem for don find one shukurat give Belle for area..

thats is if he could...
He might be the one with the problem.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by obiezed: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bestlily:

thats is if he could...
He might be the one with the problem.
True,but this is not always the case ,there is many cases where even after every analysis,thr couple will be found to be okay,and still no baby.
Conception is a miracle from GOD,today, a lot of people trivialize it,and think it is simple 1,2,3.
Remember whatthe parents of jacob,Samuel,Samson and john the Baptist etc,sometimes, it is deeper than meets the eye.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Chukazu: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
And tonto dikeh gave churchill a child and all she got was domestic violence, smh for him, atleast now nobody hears from him anymore, his fame ended when tonto dump him.

undecided seriously can you proof that?

TONTO DIKE that doesn't know the difference between acting in NOLLYWOOD and realities of life
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Allureia: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
jona4real92:
The popular Nigerian rapper, Illbliss also known as Oga boss welcomed a baby girl penultimate week. This was after eight years of childlessness.

The elated father had taken to Instagram and welcomed his ‘princess.”
But not many knew what transpired before the miracle.
His wife’s sister, BB, who runs HNY Beautyline, shared their testimony on I/i]
m=1

Mtcheeeeewm.... did you live with them all these years?? Nigerians.. smh
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Not easy atall.
Congrats Oga boss.
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Dollabiz: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Really
Re: How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness by Nzenzemulu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Illygatti Oga Boss

Respect!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.