Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray (60651 Views)

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / You Can No Longer Travel To Dubai With ‘ghana Must Go’ Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by NigeriaKitchen: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Dubai is Not As Rich As UAE Government Portrays On Media - READ THIS Eye Opener with PHOTOS

I know you must have asked this question: how come people in Dubai are so rich? But after reading this article....your perspective of Dubai will change.

Don't get me wrong, Dubai is a big city like every other city; London, New York, Dublin, Tokyo, etc, but Dubai is not just an all-glomor city filled with wealthy people living extraordinary rich life like the UAE government controlled media portrays to the world to attract global tourism and trading, which is what Nigeria needs to learn in order to boost the Nigerian economy and image.

Now read the full report with PHOTO proofs below after the page cut:

Dubai as a Brand has been the brain child of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. He has created this aura that Dubai is RICH and that it is happening.

Truth truth however is far from it.

It is EXACTLY like any other country.

The only difference being - whatever is being shown on the Media is totally controlled by the Ministry of Media & Communications - which is the Government.

And they have one and only one Agenda - to keep the image that Dubai, UAE is forever rich.

If you doubt what I have to say - ask yourself - why is it that is absolutely NO POOR person pictured or pictures or news that is talked about openly?

How come recession has never hit Dubai, UAE?

How comes Emirates Airlines is the ONLY airlines IN THE WORLD minting Profits and Profits (with only one year loss so as to give a good reason to cancel the excess orders of over-purchasing Boeing aircrafts) while all other airlines ALL OVER THE WORLD are suffering losses or closing down?

How comes NO ONE hears about the unpaid salaries? Prostitution business? Corporate Racism? Jail Stories in the UAE?

In fact - are you even aware that if you write something about the UAE when in the UAE - you can get jailed & deported ASAP? EVEN IF it is the truth?

DO YOU KNOW that if you EVEN LIKE something on facebook - A Group or comment that speaks negatively about the Country (for example now that UAE has broken ties with QATAR - if you EVEN wear a shirt that supports Qatar or send a message support Qatar - its bye bye for you?)

Don’t get me wrong - I do not hate UAE. But the truth is the truth.

In fact - haven’t you even asked yourself WHY was Burj Dubai’s name changed to Burj Khalifa AT THE DAY OF THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH ONLY - when it was marketed for years and years as Burj Dubai

Simple.

Because Dubai is NOT rich. it ONLY SHOW YOU the mirage that it is rich.

There are Hundreds of Thousands of Horror Stories of Unpaid Salaries, Dishonored Contracts & Massive Debts that no one hears about.

Dubai is just surviving because it shows it has Billions and Billions of Dollars - which is not true.

I know it because I am the second generation of Expats that lived there for 40 years.

Today Dubai is only surviving on charging its expats very high indirect taxes to live, survive and remain in its country.

All the expensive cars, vehicles, parties, lifestyles - is only people living on Credit and showing off to rub shoulders with the whose who.

But the reality is - every single day people are struggling to pay their bills and survive.

You want to know the reality of Dubai - stop seeing what they show you on the media - it is all planned out and well thought off. Most of it is fake, or incomplete or false.

Want proof?

Check what happened to the 99 years visa?

Check what happened to the property bubble?

Check what happened to the World Islands?

Check what happened to Dubai’s Billion Dollar Debt.

And if nothing else…go and visit places like Sonapur (google it if you want)

You want to see Dubai in reality?

Here are a few pictures for of the Real Dubai…

19 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by NigeriaKitchen: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
So in answer to your question…… How come people in Dubai are so rich?

Well…exactly the same way Donald Trump and Melania Trump show the world that they are so happily married together.

You get to see what THEY WANT YOU TO SEE.

And not what you should not see….

That is why nothing in Dubai really looks really ‘normal’ but like Donald Trump & his Wifey - Totally and Absolutely Larger Than Life.

And yes, too good to be true.

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2017/07/dubai-is-not-as-rich-as-uae-government.html

23 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by jay2pee(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2017
They are just deceiving every other people like Nigeria showing only Abuja and other well developed cities as Nigeria.....

FTC... Baba God Noni oooo

6 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by NigeriaKitchen: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
So dear Nigerians, stop saying bad things about Nigeria....stop taking pictures of bad places in Nigeria and showing to the world because it is killing us.....all nations, all big cities in the world have their sorry side....but the western world and other big nations have mastered the art of deceit and image packaging....such that they package their city to look so rich and perfect to your fantasy....thereby, drawing more investment and tourists to their lands....and making more money for their nations.

Dubai is just packaging...it is not as rich as you do imagine and see on TV and media cool

We must learn from these people by fire by force, cc: justwise over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Goldenboy007(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
So dear Nigerians, stop saying bad things about Nigeria....stop taking pictures of bad places in Nigeria and showing to the world because it is killing us.....all nations, all big cities in the world have their sorry side....but the western world and other big nations have mastered the art of deceit and image packaging....such that they package their city to look so rich and perfect to your fantasy....thereby, drawing more investment and tourists to their lands....and making more money for their nations.

Dubai is just packaging...it is not as rich as you do imagine and see on TV and media cool

We must learn from these people by fire by force, cc: justwise over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is absolutely true ...I remember once I wanted to convince my colleagues at work that Lagos is actually as developed as Chicago...I went on internet and the only pictures there were that of crowded Oshodi and Slums. Americans will uploads good pictures of nice places for tourism, we Nigerians go dey wash out dirty linen for outside.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Harzontorh: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2017
No.. You are getting it wrong! Dubai is an extremely Rich Emirate among the 7 Emirates of UAE. No matter how rich a place is, especially a tourist densed area, there would be a suburb for the extremely low income expat who forced and struggle their life to live in.. call it slum or say 'the ghetto area', same thing in Paris, Berlin, Tokyo or what have you.. Now Dubai for example is Rich, no doubt. Extraordinarily Rich.. Our Nigerian People are plenty over there so we know whatsup. You dont excpect everybody to go there and make it.. so because you go there and suffer the hell out of you life (which may not have happened to you while you sit 'jeje' in Nigeria) doest mean some are not enjoying the bastard money there.. The Problem is that the sufferness and the pain We the 'incompetent' or say unqualified live there is intolerable so we 'think' the whole luxury hyping is maybe an exhageration.. Hell, No. The Multi Billion Dollar Oil Nation is Real. Just that some Indians, Bangladeshi and Philipinos will not Stop Messing Up things around.. They keep displaying Bad Image in conjuction with our Naija Boys (who are 'ogbologbo' in displaying Poverty Culture..

En Plus, You will never see an Emirati 'A UAE Arab ' in such a way of life butrayed in those pictures.. i.e queieng for the public toilet, barbing beside the wastebin or smotching around demonstrating poverty.. Never.. Instead the Emiratis are there 'rubbing their faces with bundles of dollar, Dinars and Dirhams'.

P.S: Dubai is Built Specialy for Luxury.. The Poor are also there too. (no be lie). but the poor people are the Expats (foreign workers) not The People.

272 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:

Good advice, that's why I'm on a personal campaign to play my own part in polishing the image of my country

Proudly Nigerian!

1000 likes grin

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
No country without slums and homeless people. That the Dubai media chose not to show them doesn't mean they don't exist

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by holatin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
and is there a crime in dat, that good image they portrayed is making their rank in shopping, tourism etc high.

without a good image, no market how good it is, can be sold.

dats what a lot of Nigerian don't know, they keep on painting their country black on social media just to receive cheap like, retweet and follower. my broda and sister, you are only destroying the country your own way for your born and unborn generation.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Richie0974: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oh really!!! I'll prefer it to Nigeria still.

16 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by ikp120(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's only an idiot who thinks that there are no poor people in certain cities.

Why don't you also say that America ain't rich because there are slums there too?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Heromaniaa: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by LesbianBoy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Broke people always think they have an opinion - wizkid 2013 angry

9 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by BUSHHUNTER: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Far better than Nigeria in term of governing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by LexngtonSteele: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
A friend working in the UAE talked about how Dubai is similar in a way to Abuja.

Big residential complexes just EMPTY.

Abuja is different because people built to "secure" money....Dubai was built in anticipation of demand which isn't as high as expectations.

11 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by itiswellandwell: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by abhosts(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dubai is Rich because lots of people from all over the world take their money there for investment and pleasure. So the Dubai government is doing a very good Job to promote the right perceptions about Dubai.

12 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
ikp120:
It's only an idiot who thinks that there are no poor people in certain cities.

That means there are many idiots in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Sanchez01: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Where are those saying their states are not as developed as Dubai? I hope you have want you want now.
Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by lovere: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
I dey come,make I go call my Dubai friends

1 Like

Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
cool
Re: UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray by Benjom(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Drone In Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge Found This (Video) / Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.