Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (37491 Views)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Louisefaye(f): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
AMAZING !!!!
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Dessydemmy: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Is this the end?
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Schlastica16(f): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nice and insteresting
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
presents:
Life Of A Celebrity
*part 2*
Episode 12

Simon was still trying to figure if she was just making it up..
"I..I don't understand"
she chuckled..
"And later you would say am not a good actress"
he stood staring at her for another 5minutes before he asked
"and the doctor?"
she laughed
'You know Nigerians now..there is nothing money can't do here"
He had to look for somewhere to sit
"what about the line?"

"come on now..that was real Simon..all thanks to your wife of course..I almost died died o"
Simon couldn't believe she was actually having fun with this..
"Simon..my point is..Yvonne has been on my neck about how sorry you are and how much you..emm..you know that stuff.."
Simon knew exactly what she meant to say..
"That I love you idiot"
he said in his mind before he smiled and ushered her to go on
"But I didn't trust you.. so I gave you an opportunity to actually get what you've ever wanted but you chose me instead..twas not what I was really expecting"
He attempted to at least say something but she brought out something that shut his mouth
"This is your rightful place in the company.. it's time you have what's yours"
She handed him the documents..She was surprised, he wasn't all that keen about the company stuff..
"You know I really don't need this company to survive"
he said and walked up to her
she placed her hand on his chest and stopped him
"And you would let the ones that killed your parents to have your father's sweat?"

"Well I have you so what else?"
she scoffed..she couldnt believe this man..she now felt like slapping a tooth off his mouth
"Listen, Yes I love you.. but that doesn't mean I don't use my brain..and over my dead body would I let does evil ones have your own property!"
He had his eyes wide open, his mouth agape in shock
"what?"
she had to ask..she expects him to charge up and key into business
"Eve you just said you love me"
he had that smile of accomplishment
"I did? I did? she was quickly thinking back to all she had said
"Oh shit I did"
Before she could say anything else he drew her close to himself and gently placed his lips on hers
"I love you too..promise me that when this is all over..we would have time for ourselves"
she dropped the documents and hugged him tight..she found rest somehow..she just felt safe and felt like sleeping in his arms
does she really love this guy? she thought again.. wait I love him..I do

Nkoli called peter up..they were called to an urgent board meeting
"what is it this time?"
Peter said when he entered the hall..everyone had the same question
"who called for this meeting?"
Nkoli pushed further
"I did"
Simon entered, Eve accompanied him..
"Simon get out now..Eve is back so your place is outside that door"
Eve smiled and allowed Simon to detonate the bombshell himself
"Well Mr Nkoli and co..I would have to terminate you both..now"
Everyone burst out laughing.. Peter laughed the loudest..
"Son have you smoked something dry? what did that witch give to you?..you've been a good boy..just save yourself and help yourself out"
he was still chuckling and sniffing in laughter as he brought out a thousand note
"here, take this for your transport"
They whole board burst out in laughter again
Simon smiled and brought out the photocopy of the documents they had spent the last 25years looking for..he passed it to the first seated member whose laughter seized immediately
"ok am getting confused here..I don't understand how many people owns this company?" Richard had to speak out
The laughter in the whole hall went cold immediately
"Wait what?"
Peter snatched the documents..and passed to Nkoli..Nkoli pulled his coat and wore his glasses to actually see well
"It has the seal of this company.. this is an original.. wait..you mean to tell me that Nkoli is not the real owner..and you been occupying that seat?"
Richard pushed forward
"where did you get your own documents of ownership from"
Another asked Peter
"Isnt it obvious theirs was fake?! and you sacked my son abi"
Another fired
"Ordering us like goats when you are fake!"
Another fired
they were both speechless..Eve couldn't help but smile in satisfaction..
"So Peter and Co..like I said..Your appointment has been terminated..hurry and get out"

"Hey come come..here, have this 5thousand naira for your transport..oh you forgot your 1thousand..you can add it and buy yourself a beer"

"Hahaah..Busted!"
Eve's comments infuriated them but their red eyes couldnt help..it took another 5mins to finally find their way out
"we are sorry sir. they had us deceived"
Apologies from every corner of the hall..
Eve remained in her seat..smiling

"it's time for plan B.. Eve now thinks she has us..she thinks she has seen the worst I am capable of..hmm..when have not started.. I have managed to be in this game for over 30 years. and that small rat that just came back after 3years is flaunting everywhere"
Peter remain quiet, tapping his right foot
"Empty the account now and get the tickets"
they still had enough time to carry out the best of their plan..since their access to the company's account was yet to be terminated

"Simon"
Eve was in his car, going back home when she called for his attention
"Turn back now!"
of course she heard their plans..so clear..
"Driver faster!..Call the police now!"
Simon couldn't still understand what was going on but he just did as she said
unfortunately they got stuck in traffic jam
"Damn! oh no..ok let's come down quickly"
They rushed on foot thru the traffic and boarded a taxi afterwards
however they arrived late
Nkoli was gone already..and so was all the money in the company...transfered and closed with nothing remaining
Simon sat on the bare tiles
"Eve, it's finished..this company has gone bankrupt"

©onyeneke Abel .October 2017 all rights reserved
read a new story written by Onyeneke Abel titled
Moon Walker
read here
http://www.Abfictionstories.com
click! click!!

2 Likes

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Life Of A Celebrity *part 2*
Episode 13

THE MOVIE : Philip had to feign the identity of the senior doctor just so Sara could respond to him..the girl was just too hard headed..he was actually having second thoughts about his mission..surely he can find some other girl..but there was just something about the one..well it was worth a shot..
"Young woman you would have to listen to me or you might never walk again!"
He had to threaten her. She wasnt paying attention.. The lady was operating her phone..you can imagine this girl
"So I should be like..oh my God! It's the senior doctor! Mtcheeeww!"
She fired back..
What? He was offended
"It's like you don't want to leave this hospital in one piece right"
He threatened but unfortunately the senior doctor came in
"Uncle this your IT student is disturbing my life"
Shit! His boss was her uncle?

REALITY:
Simon was not himself, Eve just waved the issue off and assured him she would get the company back on its feet
"We are talking about billions of naira Eve..were do you want to get that kind of money from?"
She brought him to sit
"I will merge Celtic and spotlight together for the mean time..till am able to raise enough cash into the spotlight's account..what do you say?"
He simply hugged her..God had indeed blest him with an asset.. A woman who he was sure would support him..
"Thank you.."

Nkoli had made arrangements, it was time to let the cat out of the bag..Since Eve was now a pain in his ass..he wants to break her..Take her off balance..and while she is unsettled..he strikes..
Peter had made the arrangements, oh this was going to be huge..first he has to make sure they are safe..in a place where they could not easily be found..
They hired more hitmen and assassins..this game was just getting to halftime..
Eve had the police issue a warrant..she initially didn't want them to be arrested but now it was even beyond her hands..the company had brought the case before the court already..so she added her own offenses against them as just 'jara'
"Don't worry we would get them..ok?"
she met Simon in his office reading the newspaper
"no no that's not the issue now Eve..Sonia escaped jail..she has been bailed"
she snatched the newspaper to see for herself..
"But does it mean anything?"
Simon gave her that look that made her remember Sonia had pushed her..so Sonia wants her dead..
"It means my enemies are lying in wait for me..ok now they are in a bunch.."
Simon stood up and hugged her
"Don't worry, I am here..I will protect you..I swear this on my life"
isnt that too much? can he fufill this? he actually swore an oath before her..
"and I will do the same for you..Simon"
she laughed..until her phone rang
"Eve"
she recognized the voice..very clear..her heart missed..
"Eve? Eve please help us..help us"
it was her cousin brother's voice.. wait how is this possible?
the phone fell from her hands as she gasped in shock
"what's that, who called?"
simon rushed to her before she lost balance
"it's my..my mum, my family"
he didn't understand
"Yvonne?"
he had to ask
she shook her head..it wasn't Yvonne..
"My family..I heard them..Nkoli has them"

life of a Celebrity
continues
©onyeneke Abel .October 2017 all rights reserved.
read another story by Onyeneke Abel
titled moon Walker
read here
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Healer007: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by itsandi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Interesting story... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Damibiz(m): 12:46am On Oct 25, 2017
This Nkoli of a man does't want to go down without a good fight..nicework
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Life Of A Celebrity *Part 2*
Bonus!
Episode 14

"I don't understand, I thought they all died in the fire?"
Simon asked her..she wasn't saying anything..she gently walked like her feet was about to pull off and found somewhere to sit
"My family is alive?"
She was still trying to conserve the shock..
"Simon they are alive"
she laughed but then she remembered they were in Nkoil's hand now..A tear dropped from her eyes
"Hey hey hey..don't do that..if they are alive then we would get them back I promise you OK..don't let them get to you"

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE):
"Are you ok? I thought you just tendered your resignation letter?
the senior doctor asked..Sara was laughing while he stammered..
" No..I emm..I changed my mind"

"so run along then..out"
Damn it. he was surely going to get back at her for doing that to him..but first he has to win her over
he went back the next day with a cup of coffee
"Am sorry about the other day..can you forgive me..?"
he offered the tea cup to her..after wasting his precious time..and replying the 500 messages she had on her what's app messenger she turned to him
"eh, you can put the coffee there while I consider it"
oh my God..another blow..
Sara's father rushed in..he was a traveller because of the nature of the job, so he had no time for her..her mother died at child birth..
"my child are you OK?"
he cupped her cheek in his hands, ignoring the fact that Philip stood there"
she shrugged his hands off
"Am ok..dad I've been here for 3days"
he ignored her question completely and went to the query he had in mind
"Sara you failed the entry exams to study medicine again"
she felt embarrassed.. Philip was laughing stylishly and made sure she saw him..
"Sir I could help teach her so she can pass this year"
It was then he noticed Philip
"And who are you?"

"oh am philip sir..a good friend of Sara and the senior doctor..infact we were actually talking about how to improve on her zeal for the Job..so I will do you the favour"
sara's mouth was wide open..she couldnt believe what she just heard..

REALITY:
Eve rushed home to Yvonne..Simon made sure she didn't drive because her mind wasn't settled.. he constantly had to remind her of her script during the movie, she was out of it..
"Mum my family is alive..Nkoli has them..he has them"
She blurted out..but then she noticed Yvonne wasnt surprised to hear her family was alive..
"Mum I just said my family is alive, they didn't burn as you had said to me"
she dropped her bag
"Simon she is not saying anything"
She turned to Simon, he had that look to, she quickly withdrew from him..
"What's going on here..whats going on here!!"

"Eve Eve calm down..your family didn't die"
Her head replayed the sentence countless times before she was able to force the word out
"wh..wh..what?"
I had Bruno remove them from the house even before the fire started..i told them you were dead and then told you..that they were dead as well"
Eve kept walking backwards..
"Stay back!"
she shouted at Yvonne as she tried to approach her
"I did that because I wanted you to be strong Eve, they were going to kill you Eve..and I know you wouldn't want to leave if you know your family still lives"
She nodded her head like she understood
"And now Nkoli has them"
she brought it back to Yvonne's notice
"Yes, but we would get them back..I promise"
Eve stared at both of them for a while
"And you Simon, you knew"

"I told him just last month and begged him not to tell you"
Yvonne quickly spoke out for him..at first Yvonne actually thought she was getting Eve to understand but then Eve blew up
"You had no right.. no right! to keep me from my family..! you had no right to let me mourn them all these years!"
tears was pouring from her eyes..she was in pain
"I cried day and night! I felt it was all over. and yet not even one day did your dead conscience smote you to tell me..you allowed me suffer in pain..! for what?! so I could become like this? Full of hate?! so you could use me for your own selfish reasons?!
Simon attempted to go near her
" Don't you dare! I gave you another chance..I trusted you again..but what did you do..you sided with this evil woman to keep me in the dark!"
Yvonne was hurt..Yes she kept this from her but she didn't deserve all these insults
"Eve dont forget that i am your biological mother..i am your family too..Eve don't forget letting you believe they were dead is what made you what you are today..its what made you grow smarter..it's what made you the strong Eve people now call you..I allowed you go thru the pain so you could emerge strong!"
she fired back on top of her voice.
"And who told you I wanted that!! who told you I wanted to be strong! huh?! I loved my simple life..now you made it complicated.. do you think I still don't cry at night everyday? each time I remember them?..and you call that strong?! when I smile in open and cry behind closed doors! you made Nkoli abduct them..yes I blame you! if you had told me I would made sure they were safe!"
she hurried out of the house
"Eve! Eve..come back here!"
Simon held her back..she has to let Eve be for the now..she has to think things thru
"Simon she can't be out on her own..you know she has enemies Simon..please let's go find her please"
Yvonne blurted out after 2hours had gone by and Eve was not coming back..
Eve had received a call from Nkoli
"If you want to get your family back you would come to the address I just texted to your phone.. come alone or puff! they die"
She started her car immediately and drove to the address he sent

"Father are you sure this would work?"
Peter had asked Nkoli..he laughed and brought out his chess game
"You know this battle is like a game of chess..first you dissemble your opponent and put a division in between them..now Eve knows Yvonne has hid her family from her all these years..of course she would be confused, broken and unsettled..and right now she would be alone..Since Simon, who would have been there for her is part of her mystery..she would have no other option than to come over here and get her family herself..and then my son. we strike, and win the game safe and easy..CHECKMATE"

what happens next??
drop your comments!

Read another story by Onyeneke Abel
Titled: Moon Walker!
read here!
click!! click!!
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by queenitee(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Eeyah
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by favch(f): 1:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Abelosas222:
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Bonus!
Episode 14

"I don't understand, I thought they all died in the fire?"
Simon asked her..she wasn't saying anything..she gently walked like her feet was about to pull off and found somewhere to sit
"My family is alive?"
She was still trying to conserve the shock..
"Simon they are alive"
she laughed but then she remembered they were in Nkoil's hand now..A tear dropped from her eyes
"Hey hey hey..don't do that..if they are alive then we would get them back I promise you OK..don't let them get to you"

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE):
"Are you ok? I thought you just tendered your resignation letter?
the senior doctor asked..Sara was laughing while he stammered..
" No..I emm..I changed my mind"

"so run along then..out"
Damn it. he was surely going to get back at her for doing that to him..but first he has to win her over
he went back the next day with a cup of coffee
"Am sorry about the other day..can you forgive me..?"
he offered the tea cup to her..after wasting his precious time..and replying the 500 messages she had on her what's app messenger she turned to him
"eh, you can put the coffee there while I consider it"
oh my God..another blow..
Sara's father rushed in..he was a traveller because of the nature of the job, so he had no time for her..her mother died at child birth..
"my child are you OK?"
he cupped her cheek in his hands, ignoring the fact that Philip stood there"
she shrugged his hands off
"Am ok..dad I've been here for 3days"
he ignored her question completely and went to the query he had in mind
"Sara you failed the entry exams to study medicine again"
she felt embarrassed.. Philip was laughing stylishly and made sure she saw him..
"Sir I could help teach her so she can pass this year"
It was then he noticed Philip
"And who are you?"

"oh am philip sir..a good friend of Sara and the senior doctor..infact we were actually talking about how to improve on her zeal for the Job..so I will do you the favour"
sara's mouth was wide open..she couldnt believe what she just heard..

REALITY:
Eve rushed home to Yvonne..Simon made sure she didn't drive because her mind wasn't settled.. he constantly had to remind her of her script during the movie, she was out of it..
"Mum my family is alive..Nkoli has them..he has them"
She blurted out..but then she noticed Yvonne wasnt surprised to hear her family was alive..
"Mum I just said my family is alive, they didn't burn as you had said to me"
she dropped her bag
"Simon she is not saying anything"
She turned to Simon, he had that look to, she quickly withdrew from him..
"What's going on here..whats going on here!!"

"Eve Eve calm down..your family didn't die"
Her head replayed the sentence countless times before she was able to force the word out
"wh..wh..what?"
I had Bruno remove them from the house even before the fire started..i told them you were dead and then told you..that they were dead as well"
Eve kept walking backwards..
"Stay back!"
she shouted at Yvonne as she tried to approach her
"I did that because I wanted you to be strong Eve, they were going to kill you Eve..and I know you wouldn't want to leave if you know your family still lives"
She nodded her head like she understood
"And now Nkoli has them"
she brought it back to Yvonne's notice
"Yes, but we would get them back..I promise"
Eve stared at both of them for a while
"And you Simon, you knew"

"I told him just last month and begged him not to tell you"
Yvonne quickly spoke out for him..at first Yvonne actually thought she was getting Eve to understand but then Eve blew up
"You had no right.. no right! to keep me from my family..! you had no right to let me mourn them all these years!"
tears was pouring from her eyes..she was in pain
"I cried day and night! I felt it was all over. and yet not even one day did your dead conscience smote you to tell me..you allowed me suffer in pain..! for what?! so I could become like this? Full of hate?! so you could use me for your own selfish reasons?!
Simon attempted to go near her
" Don't you dare! I gave you another chance..I trusted you again..but what did you do..you sided with this evil woman to keep me in the dark!"
Yvonne was hurt..Yes she kept this from her but she didn't deserve all these insults
"Eve dont forget that i am your biological mother..i am your family too..Eve don't forget letting you believe they were dead is what made you what you are today..its what made you grow smarter..it's what made you the strong Eve people now call you..I allowed you go thru the pain so you could emerge strong!"
she fired back on top of her voice.
"And who told you I wanted that!! who told you I wanted to be strong! huh?! I loved my simple life..now you made it complicated.. do you think I still don't cry at night everyday? each time I remember them?..and you call that strong?! when I smile in open and cry behind closed doors! you made Nkoli abduct them..yes I blame you! if you had told me I would made sure they were safe!"
she hurried out of the house
"Eve! Eve..come back here!"
Simon held her back..she has to let Eve be for the now..she has to think things thru
"Simon she can't be out on her own..you know she has enemies Simon..please let's go find her please"
Yvonne blurted out after 2hours had gone by and Eve was not coming back..
Eve had received a call from Nkoli
"If you want to get your family back you would come to the address I just texted to your phone.. come alone or puff! they die"
She started her car immediately and drove to the address he sent

"Father are you sure this would work?"
Peter had asked Nkoli..he laughed and brought out his chess game
"You know this battle is like a game of chess..first you dissemble your opponent and put a division in between them..now Eve knows Yvonne has hid her family from her all these years..of course she would be confused, broken and unsettled..and right now she would be alone..Since Simon, who would have been there for her is part of her mystery..she would have no other option than to come over here and get her family herself..and then my son. we strike, and win the game safe and easy..CHECKMATE"

what happens next??
drop your comments!

Read another story by Onyeneke Abel
Titled: Moon Walker!
read here!
click!! click!!
A thrillng story, from a nice writer�
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Dessydemmy: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice one, but its now a mix feelings for Eve too. I think Eve will go and she will be captured with her family but will be resuced by Bruno that helped her the other time , I guess.
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Haryoade(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
nice story !!!

thirsty for the next update
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Lildiamond: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Lit
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
hello famz...I av a new ongoing story titled Moon Walker here on nairaland!!! do well to read hello famz...I av a new ongoing story titled Moon Walker here on nairaland!!! do well to read cool
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by itsandi(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
Interesting smiley smiley smiley
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Haryoade(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
update ooh
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Dessydemmy: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Update na,and no update too on your story(Just a Taste)maka why na?
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by favch(f): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abelosas222:
hello famz...I av a new ongoing story titled Moon Walker
here on nairaland!!!
do well to read hello famz...I av a new ongoing story titled Moon Walker
here on nairaland!!!
do well to read cool
y
Does it mean u have abandoned dis story��
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Life Of A Celebrity * Part 2*
Episode 15

"Hello?! Anybody here?!"
It was Eve in the lion's den..Nkoli smiled at Peter.. it was indeed a dream come true..so after all the stress they had passed thru trying to kill her, she now comes to them willingly..
"Our Queen is here..go show her in"
Nkoli spoke to one of the hitmen..
She counted her steps taking note of Every little sign of description so could find
"Move, quietly"
she felt the cold lips of a gun touch her spine..cold ran down to her legs..her high heels couldn't carry her shaken legs so he allowed her pull it off
"Well Well Well..what do we have here? It's the Mighty Eve..the untouchable Eve"
She felt irritated and went straight to the point
"Where is family..hand them over and name your price"
It was indeed funny to them as they laughed their ribs out.. Nkoli was now making jest of her
"You know I knew you would show up. but there is one thing you don't understand little one. in here I make the demands..now go on your knees"
She wasn't responding to his order..he collected a gun and slapped her with it..
"I said go on your knees"
He instructed that her foster mom, brother and cousin brother be brought out..she burst out in tears
"Mum? John..Frank.."
Madelene eyes brimmed with tears, she tried to hurry and meet her but Nkoli obstructed as he continuously hit her till she bled out
"No No..Stop! Please I beg you.. please!" she fell on her knees and begged
he stopped and faced her with a gesture of mockery
"Wow wow..so Eve can actually beg"
Peter laughed, he slapped and spat on her..
"Today you would pay for all you did..starting from when you came back"
He slapped her
"And when you took part of my company
he slapped her again
" Oh when you instigated that fool Simon against us"
he slapped her again.. she was bleeding now
"Please let my daughter go"
madelene beckoned weakly..
Nkoli requested for the document he had prepared
'This States all your rightful shares, property and ownership of Celtic films be handed over to me"
Her heart missed
"You know I thought why struggle for spotlight when the bigger fish was just beyond my reach..sign this"
he pointed the gun at madalene
"or she dies first"
Her hesitation made him pulled the trigger and shot madalene on her leg..
"Ahhhhh"
madalene screamed in pain..the bullet sounded in her heart like she was the one that got shot
"The next one goes in her brain Eve!"

"No Eve don't sign that..please not because of me"
madalene beckoned..

Simon was on the road with the police..Ok Eve was drastic in her decision but she wasn't foolish..she knew Simon placed a tracker in her suit when they were acting the movie.. she kept quiet about it till she figured why he did that..now she understood he knew she would want to go after her family herself.. just that she turned it off
"Mum she turned it off..I can't even trace her..how do we lead the police there I don't.."
before he dropped the word the tracker went on..
"It's on..Its on!!"
he started the car and led the police..

Eve knelt with her thigh on her legs so she could reach for her back pocket.. her hands was handcuffed so she longed press a button which instantly dialled Simon..
He picked it and heard
"please I will sign it..please don't kill any of them"
it was a smart phone so he quickly looked for the location
"Quickly we are close!"
Nkoli handed over the document and brought her handcuffed hands to the front so she could sign..she was quick to switch off her phone immediately before anyone noticed she had a phone on her..Nkoli has earlier smashed the one he thought she had
She picked the pen and delayed a little before she signed with a Fake signature. Nkoli should know she wasn't stupid
"Ok I think that's all we would want from you Eve..so it's good bye to the world"
he cracked his gun..it was between life and death and madelene knew this was a sacrifice she had to make..she quickly swung herself to shield Eve as the bullet penetrated thru her spine..
It was like the world stopped..Eve's eyes went wide with shock. her hands were shivering as she touched madalene's blood
"M..Mum?..No No"
Tears was pouring from her eyes..
"Mum..just hold on I will get you to an hospital..hold on please"
she held madalene so tight, she wasn't just crying she was agonizing in pains from her heart..sniffing till her eyes was beyond red
Nkoli found it funny..He laughed and Peter joined
"How pathetic..you know like I said this game is like a game of chess you.."
she interrupted him when she called out for madalene again
"Mum! no..hold on..hold on please.."
she was giving up..John and Frank called to in tears but we're prevented from going close
"Eve..please don't be mad at Yvonne, she did her best and gave us a life any family would wish for..I understand why she did what she did..and I pray you do to..but Eve I want to beg you..if I die here today..do not let these men go unpunished.. promise me"
she shook her head and was about to say something else
"promise me"
with a tearful voice she promised
The cold breeze blew thru madalene and took her breathe from her..she was gone..lifeless in Eve's hand..
Immediately Eve's heart stopped for a moment..her hands were shivering, her tears dried up
Nkoli wasn't finding it funny anymore..he just has to kill this Eve before anything else happens
she interrupted him when she spoke out
"My house is 30minutes from here, The police and Simon took off down here a minute after..they would be here in a minute past 5..I suggest you both run..jail is not a satisfactory punishment for you. all these times I played with you both because i was led to believe my family died. but now I didn't hear..I saw you pull the trigger..I saw you kill my mum..I will hunt you both..Even if I die my soul wouldnt rest either..so like you said this is a game of chess and within 4..3..2..1.."
The police rushed in
"CHECKMATE..Now run.. so I hunt"
Nkoli still tried to gun her down but Simon sent a bullet to his arms..he took to his heels, so did Peter and some few hitmen who escaped death
Simon hurried to Eve..He couldn't recognize her...her eyes were dry and red..he saw Madalene's lifeless body
"oh no"
Yvonne rushed to Eve and hugged her..
"Eve am so sorry"
Eve didn't hug back. it was like part of her died..she kept staring into the open space..
her brain replaying the promise she made..

life of a Celebrity
continues
©onyeneke Abel .November 2017 all rights reserved.

Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Episode 28

This was it..the day had finally arrived..the day where it all ends..Enough of the games and tricks..no more game of chess..no more acting..let it be real..today one must die for the other to live..Sonia had spent the night planning her ambush..
Simon and Eve and spent the night cuddling, kissing, smooching and deriving pleasure at each other arms..Of course they knew they had an enemy who never relents..but when they are with each other..they forget all the anger..all the pains and focus on their attraction and love for each other..
"Sonia can come at us anytime"
Eve said while she laid on Simon's chest..she was listening to his heartbeat..and somehow she loved the rhythm and tapped her hands on his chest to follow the beat
"Let's leave tomorrow for tomorrow"
He said back and placed his lips on her forehead
She smiled and acted like she had listened to him..as soon as he fell asleep she gently slide down the bed and picked her pyjamas..gently she went downstairs to meet Yvonne..
"How is it going mom?"
She asked in a whisper..
"Don't worry..you go and relax..I got it covered"
She wasn't convinced..but then she obeyed..
The next day they were to act a scene late in the evening..Eve wasn't Comfortable.. she knew something was up..
"Relax Eve..nothing will happen..don't be paranoid"
Simon reassured her..

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE)
"Dad how did my mum die again"
Thompson was taken aback at her question.. he pondered on what must have prompted her to ask such question all of a sudden after all these years
"In child birth..have told you before"
He said and attempted to hurry off but she called out from behind him
"And what if I tell you I've seen my mum..why did you lie to me?"
His heart missed
"You've seen Hannah?"

Yes! she has got the name..so her mother's name is Hannah?
"Not really sha..but you just told me her name is Hannah"
Thompson sighed..where does he start from
"She left us Sara..after your birth..because I was poor"
Sara wasn't really interested.. the least she wanted right now is a mother to boss her on how to live her life..she is quite alright with her father who is never around to monitor her
"Don't bother father. whoever she is..am sure she an ass.."
Thompson smiled at her words..thank God his daughter thinks she is an ass too..
"Dad have decided to go into modelling"
He stopped halfway.. he opened his mouth but there was no word to talk her out if it yet
"We would talk about this when i get back"

Phil was startled as Sara proved they were siblings when she told the same exact story Hannah had explained.. She had insisted to tag along to the fashion house..although she didn't tell him she now had interest in modelling..
"Not really tho..am your step brother.. your mother isnt my biological mother"
He explained
"Ain't you angry..you know scream..you are taking it too casual"
she shrugged her shoulders..
"How do you want me to take it?"
Phil concentrated on driving..since she wasn't concerned at all

REALITY: They were still acting..and just as they came down from the car Eve was quick to notice a hitman with a pistol hidden in his belt..as he brought it out Eve quickly shouted on top of her voice..
"Simon get down!!"
She pushed him down..the bullet went straight and smashed the camera filming the movie..Everyone scattered to different directions..
"Get in the car!"
Simon made sure Eve was in the car..before he zoomed off
"I told you Simon..something is up.. Where are you going?"
she said breathing heavily
He was quiet for a while before he answered
"Where else? home of course"

"No..Sonia must have assassins there"
Just as she tried convincing him..her phone rang
"I have your mother.. Come alone..or she dies"
It was Sonia..But she didn't want Simon to know about it so she waved it off
"Wrong number"

"Simon stop the car for a minute"
He stopped and she pleaded he comes down..
"The car keys please..I want to drive us to a safe place" He handed the key
"See I placed a tracker in my suit pocket..use your phone to locate me when I put it on"
Before he could ask why she entered the car and was quick to shut the door and zoomed off
He was restless and shouted on the top of his voice..He quickly called up Andrew..
"Sir am quite busy here!"
He could hear gunshots from the background..he called his bodyguard and requested he come with a car and a good gun..
Eve drove as she was directed to the exact dung warehouse..same place Nkoli killed madalene.. as she saw the ware house..pictures of madalene welled up in her mind..She put on the tracker now..Simon had been waiting impatiently..he called the police immediately..
"Sonia?! Come out let's finish this!! let's end this!"
She screamed on top of her voice..she had her gun tuck in her suit..Sonia sighed..the time she wished for as finally arrived
"Where is your hitmen..?"
Eve asked when Sonia came out alone..with her gun..cat-walking towards her..
"Oh they are busy at your house .I didn't abduct your mom..I knew you wouldn't come if I didn't use that as leverage"
Sonia said..
"I know you have a gun hidden in your suit Eve..why don't we handle this woman to woman.."
Sonia suggested and threw her gun aside..Eve smiled and bought the idea...she threw her gun..but she wasn't foolish.. she kept a table knife in her boot..
Sonia charged at her and brought her to the ground, pulling her hair in the process.. Eve retaliated..she kicked Sonia's tummy and pushed her off..Sonia wasn't thru, she threw her fist at Eve but Eve was quick to dodge and caught Sonia's arm, swinging Sonia off her shoulders to fall hard on the floor..Sonia attempted to get up but Eve was quick to get on top her..and pinned her to the ground..with the anger she felt she lashed at her with her fist
"This is for my mother!"
"This is for Simon!"
"This is for your betrayal!"
She kept hitting uncontrollably.. till Sonia bled out..
"Eve stop!"
Simon rushed to her and held her hands..
"Do you want to kill her?"

"Yes!!"
Simon held her and made her stand up..she was distracted now..so Sonia got the chance to hit her hard on her tummy..She screamed and winced in pain..instantly she bled out..
"No..my babies"
Her eyes widened..
"No!"
Simon held her before she lost balance.. Sonia wasn't true..she rushed to her gun and just as she attempted to pull the trigger..a policeman sent a bullet straight thru her chest..she fell down lifeless
Eve was bleeding profusely.. Simon was restless..he blamed himself for getting her distracted.. he rushed her to his car and drove to the nearest hospital
"Simon...Simon I can't lose my babies..I can't lose them..I can't..drive faster!"

Life Of A Celebrity
continues

©Onyeneke Abel. November 2017 All right reserved

Check out another blockbuster! Titled: Moon Walker. written by Onyeneke Abel
Available on Okadabooks
follow this link to get your copy�

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/moon_walker/16303
click! click!!

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Damibiz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nice work Nkoli or Nkaku...is nw histori
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Abfictionstories.com
Presents:
Life of A Celebrity *Part 2*
Episode 16

Yvonne was worried, likewise Simon.. Eve had not shared a tear..When she had told her she lost her family three years back, Eve had cried eventually every night that she got tired of consoling and just let her cry..But now she was blunt..she neither smiled nor uttered a word..Her eyes were pale and dark..Even both her brothers couldn't get to her
Yvonne invited a specialist to check on her..They all rushed with opened ears when he came out
"She is still in shock..she has to let it out and cry..else it can lead to stroke or insanity..she would need someone who is emotionally connected with her to make her cry"
Yvonne immediately turned to Simon..
"What? Me?"
they all nodded
"Please Simon do anything please. help her thru this"
He swallowed hard..where does he start from..though he had feelings for her, they had not gotten to that level of emotional connection that he could make her remorseful and emotional..
She screamed out sometimes.. calling out to madalene
"No mum..no don't die..I will save you..No!"
And then she keeps quiet and assured everyone she is OK..
"Simon we are acting a scene today, or you've forgotten?"
She startled him when she was all dressed up in a dinner gown and a black heels..Simon gave her that look of disbelief.. he was worried
"Simon am ok..get dressed or we would be late"
Simon, Yvonne and both brothers stayed with her in the mansion to watch over her..
Simon called Charles aside and attempted to fill him in so he would be easy on her but she caught him and cleared her throat to announce her presence
"Simon.."

"Ok am sorry am sorry.. but am just worried ok"

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE):
It was indeed a good idea..Thompson her father bought it and excused him
"And what do you want in return?"
Yes, this was the perfect time..he just prayed the man gives in
"She would just help me in my modelling career as well"
Thompson first thought was it will just distract her the more, but after all the convincing grammar from all the inspirational books he had ever read..he finally agreed..
First day in teaching Sara was a total disaster
"I don't understand.. come again"
she said as she chewed her chewing gum so loud in his ears
"Throw that gum away or.."

"Or what?..you call my Dad..I would like to see you try..he'll think you are not capable you know"
Hmm she made sense
"Ok then just try and behave yourself so we can just quickly get..."
she cleared her throat and interrupted him
"You must be really tired..how about a glass of water?"
she suggested..hmm, she is not that bad
"Yes please"
She hurried off and reappeared within seconds and handed him the supposed water
"aaarrrrggghhh..this is..."

"Yea yea It's Vinegar Phil..enjoy!"
she threw the book at him and dialled her friend's number
"Hey! is the party ready?!"
Philip just packed his books and headed off..she laughed till her stomach hurt
"Yea am on my way bae!"
Phil couldn't believe this girl..and he was actually thinking they were becoming friends

REALITY: Peter never stopped pointing fingers at Nkoli
"You should have shot her when we had the chance Dad"
Nkoli turned to look at him..he only just discovered that the signature was actually fake..
"Peter you also had a gun.. why didn't you take the shot"
Peter attempted to speak in his defense but Nkoli still butt in
"The signature is fake..we didn't kill that bastard.. I have a bullet wound..so all we did was all for waste"
It dawn on him now..what a waste of effort
"But we killed her mother"
Peter reminded him looking around him to see if the place would be actually comfortable for them to spend the night
"Yes and now she is after us..you know what she did when she thought we killed her family. now she didn't just hear..she witnessed it. I killed madalene in her arms..imagine what she would do now..Peter did you see the look in her eyes? have never seen her like that before"
Peter was quiet, he was scared though
"So what are you saying now Dad..are you scared now?"
Nkoli tore the documents.. and sat down with his head bowed
"We would figure something out"

Simon was scared for Eve..She now had a map she hanged up in her room..doting and marking..she strapped pins on each side..using a pen to draw out patterns
"Eve what are you doing?"
She turned to see him..
"Am playing a game"

"What game?"
She smiled..and drew him to see
"A game of chess.."

Simon watched her as she wrote both Nkoli and Peter name and placed it on the map..
He walked up to her and picked her up to his car, she was quiet till he brought her to his mansion
"Go and have your bath"
She went on and did as he said while he went on to his keyboard and played..
she heard him from the bathtub..she gently took her steps downwards to see him singing and playing skilfully..
Her walls were crumbling.. she moved closer to him. his voice was touching her..she sat with him and shut her eyes..a tear escaped.. another dropped and another till she burst out in tears..Simon was more than glad..she cried till she fell asleep..He picked her upstairs and gently placed her on the bed..She caught his arms
"Si..Simon please..stay with me"
She drew him near and kissed him
No, he doesnt want take advantage of her..she was hurt, vulnerable and emotional
"Eve..no stop this"
she drew his shirt off and in tears she pleaded..
"Simon please..am broken Simon..heal my heart.."

©onyeneke Abel .November 2017 all rights reserved
Life of A Celebrity
continues...

Read another story by Onyeneke Abel Titled: The other side
visit our website to read

click! click!!

2 Likes

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Haryoade(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
next Pls
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Damibiz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Simon,heal my wounds..woh wahdon sir
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
presents:
Episode 17

Simon woke up the next morning to see Eve lying on her side.. she backed him so he couldn't see her face..
After summoning enough courage, he made a move to touch her but she warned
"please don't"
He froze..so she was awake
"is something wrong?"
He asked although he knew the exact problem
"Simon don't beat around the bush, we had sex last night"
She blurted out as a tear fell from her eyes..
His heart missed..God knew he tried his possible best to refuse her..but she wouldn't let him go..was is his fault now?
"I'm sorry Eve"
She sniffed and got up with the bed sheet she used to cover her unclad body
"No one hears about this..and this never happened"
She instructed, picked her clothes and disappeared straight to her home
"She didn't even wait to have her bath"
He held his head..he didn't even know how to face her again..

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE):
"Am sorry but your photos doesn't make the cut Phil.."
Phil has tried to at least qualify and be selected for the next Fashion parade..but once again the studio photos he was asked to submit was declined..with heavy eyes he went over for his normal frustrating lessons with Sara..only this time he wasn't responding to her tantrums..he just taught even when she wasn't listening..
"What's wrong with you..you are longer fun..you are supposed to be 'arrggghhh! Sara! listen..this leads to a patient cardiac arrest..to start an operation you do like this and like this'
he still didn't respond and she wasn't finding it funny
" ok what's up"
he stopped teaching and looked up to her
"Like you are going to help?"
she scoffed and hit him
"ouch!"
she laughed now
"Of course.. anything that would make you scream like that again and again!"
he thought about it for a while before he opened up..
"Lemme see the pictures you took"
she requested and screw thru them with that face of ewww
"seriously this pictures are lame na..just one background. and you want to be a model..really?"
He made that face so she would realise she was actually mocking not helping
"ok ok..I would help.."
he leaped in joy and picked her up.. she found it funny but then he later realised that maybe he had gone too far so he gently let her down till they stood face to face..that awkward moment..he cleared his throat
"so emm..when do we start?"

REALITY: immediately after the movie Eve disappeared again..Yvonne noticed something was up. she asked but they both constantly denied it..
Simon went to that club house again..in search of that Felix..he had no friends and he knew Felix was a big mistake to try. but he just needed someone to talk to
"So what's up..a woman again?"
Felix asked..Simon knew he must find him there..
Simon explained his ordeal..it only just Felix laugh his ribs out
"what's funny?"
Simon asked wondering if there was something he said out of place
"You busted man..why did you do it?"

"I don't know ok..why is everyone blaming me?! she forced me yet am the one taking the blame?"
He blurted out .what is it with women self..he doesn't understand
"ok ok calm down bro..that's women for you..their yes is no..no is yes..yes is yes..no is no..maybe is yes..maybe is no..."
Simon scoffed and interrupted him
"Felix please make sense"

"ok my point is you shouldnt have slept with her..she wasn't herself..She was hurt and at that moment she just wanted something to get her mind off it..not that she wanted to really have sex with you"
Felix explained..
"ok so what do I do?"
Simon was actually hoping for the best advice
"Emm..I don't know"

"Are you serious? you don't know?
Felix nodded to his question..
"so why did you tell me the gravity of my sins if you don't know how I can amend it?"

"come on man women are complicated..there is no way you can fully understand them..what i said is the least I know..how you fix it depends on what's her name again? Eve"
Simon shook his head..This wasn't helping, he was about to ask for at least a guideline when his phone rang. it was Sonia.
he hurried picked the call..what does she want now
"My darling. I know you heard am out of jail"

"So? how does that affect me?"
he had to ask..the last time he checked they were done
"Well am not letting you off the hook so easily Simon..you hurt me for good 3years..and then shove me to the police like i was some thrash..."
he didn't let her finish he ended the call and turned to Felix only to discover the dude was gone with his wallet..
he sighed and hurried to his car..minutes later he received a text.
"am at Eve's house..am going to hurt the woman you love just the way you hurt me"
His heart missed and throbbed faster..he increased speed and zoomed into Eve's mansion..he could see Sonia from afar thru the tainted glass..
"What are you doing here? Sonia?"
He rushed in to meet Sonia sitting comfortably in the sitting room..while Eve sat sipping her favourite wine as usual
"Well am just trying to be friends with Eve"

"Simon let her be. she is trying to tell me how rich and influential her family is..her family has eyes on your company as well that's why she was asked to Marry you.. so she is back to make sure they still get what they wanted"
Eve explained and Sonia made a gesture thanking Eve for saving her the stress to explain..
Simon made another attempt to walk Sonia out but Eve stood up and cleared her throat
"Sonia I appreciate your courage..you see have been preparing for a game of chess..and sadly there has been no trainee to spar with. gladly you are here..so Simon step aside..let the strongest woman rule"
Sonia chuckled and stood up to meet Eve..Simon had no choice than watch the drama
"Eve you be careful cos I..."
Eve grabbed her arm and drew her to meet her red eyes
"Young woman have no idea what you've gotten yourself into..have long waited for who to crush with part of my anger burning inside..how unfortunate you would have be a scape goat"

Life of A Celebrity
continues..

©onyeneke Abel .November 2017 all rights reserved
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Episode 18

Simon sighed as he watched both ladies threaten to the end of the world..he was really getting tired of all these..would this struggle ever end? he wondered if there would ever be a time where he would have a quiet place with Eve..where they could just be together without all these battles and interference
Sonia finally left after promising hell on Earth..He walked up to Eve and hugged her from behind.. she shut her eyes and held his arms, at that moment he felt like her rock.. she raised her hand and touched his cheek
"Eve..When would all these be over?"
She sighed and held his arms
"Very soon"
He wasn't convinced.. with all these he wasn't sure it was close at all
"But Eve why not just let all these go and let's travel abroad..would we ever have a quiet place..free from all these troubles..? I miss you Eve..I miss the real Eve"
he said praying so hard the flow continues and she doesn't suddenly remember they had sex last week
"We will Simon..real soon"
maybe she wasn't getting him..he released his arms and turned her to face him
"With Nkoli and Peter..? now Sonia has joined the crew"
She smiled and touched his cheek..she was going to make him understand now
"Actually Sonia is on our side"
He frowned.. or maybe he didn't hear well..but its the same Sonia that threatened the fire of Hell just minutes ago..
"I have been working with her since she escaped jail.. Nkoli had her abducted trying to force her to do his wills..but she simply volunteered to be their spy..fortunately she is my spy"
Simon laughed at first and hugged her tight..damn! this woman was way too smart
"Then why were you both bickering at each other?"
He brought her to sit
"Nkoli is no longer satisfied with her spying from a distance.. he wants her to push me to the edge so I would go angry and blurt out my plans for them.."
she paused and smiled when he urged her to go on
"When I held her arm..I placed a tracker in her jacket..she would lead me straight to them"
Simon laughed and hugged her again. but then a thought popped up
"And don't you dare go on your own this time"
He said and made her promise..she said what he wanted.. but she had an agenda of her own

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE):
"so this is my humble abode.. luckily my father would be coming over today..so I would introduce you"
Phil said when they were safely inside his house
"Hmm not bad"
it was a bungalow..well furnished with air conditioners at every corner..just the way she likes it..
"lemme quickly prepare something to eat"
wait he could cook? she felt cheated..the only thing she knows how to prepare is noodles and tea..she had no mother to teach her .but that wasn't an excuse. the maids did all the cooking but she never paid attention.. she just believes its a waist of time
"You can cook?"
she asked when he attempted to rush into the kitchen..he nodded before he read her expression to notice she can't cook
"What?! you can't cook?"
her facial expression had betrayed her.
"What? me..no oo..I can cook"
He hummed rhythmically, removed his apron and handed it over to her
"You cook then..I will get the studio ready..it's just down this hall..when you're true you can come join me"
He left her to her mystery.. she held her head. why did she say yes..she picked a frying pan..no it should be a pot..she could remember anytime she goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water she would just glance at what they were cooking and hurry off..she checked if he had noodles in his cupboard.. he had none..
"God what do I do..he wants me to prepare jollof rice"
She remembered she had a smart phone so she quickly browsed online and went straight to business..messing up the whole kitchen in the process..When she was certain she had prepared a disaster, she joined him in the studio
"Change this black background to white..I brought the cloths I would wear for the shoot"
He quickly did as she said..she brought out her canvas..gold jacket..white Jean..and white markers..
"Gold and white.. mixed with a white background.. perfect"
she explained and brightened her face for the shoot..
he took the pictures.. he couldn't help but imagine how pretty she was..God! she was photogenic..the real deal..he knew it the very day he saw her..she was the ticket to his success in this career.
He had the gate open...
"That would be my dad..come and see him quickly"
oh my God! she completely forgot he mentioned earlier that his father would pay a visit..She was more than scared. not for meeting his father but for the disaster she prepared in the kitchen..what if his father decides to eat that poison?

REALITY: Nkoli and received an anonymous mail from Eve which read
"I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE..AM COMING TO GET YOU"
his hand shivered..why was this Eve tormenting him for God's sake.. Or does he just instruct Sonia to kill her. if Sonia does he wouldnt be blamed for her murder. the lady just has to die so he can have peace
Simon walked into Eve's room to see her with her usual map..this time cancelling some areas
"why are you cancelling those ones"
she answered without turning to look at him
"They've been accomplished"
He sighed and was about to bring up his idea about travelling abroad again but she hushed him
"The reason you still stand there is because I have feelings for you..if I express the anger I have in me..it would crush you along with it. so am taking my time..Don't push me..I will hunt and kill Nkoli and Peter with my bare hands...till the very last drop of my blood"
She received a text from sonia
"ITS ALL READY"
She excused herself but metres away her eyes went dim, she lost balance and fainted.. Simon rushed to her before she fell..luckily no one was around..he quickly rushed her to the hospital..his heart throbbing fast. what was it this time?
Eve opened her eyes to see the doctor examining her
"What is it doctor?"
The doctor broadened with smiles
"Goodnews Eve..you are pregnant"

Life Of A Celebrity
Continues...
©onyeneke Abel. November 2017 all rights reserved.

3 Likes

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by NimiWrites(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one, Mr. Abel, when next should we expect another update? Or has this been completed on your blog?
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Episode 19

The shock that overwhelmed Eve made her vision blur immediately..she could actually hear her heart beat slowed down and throbbed like a talking drum for a minute there.. she stood up and was about to exclaim before the Doctor dropped another bombshell
"And with the scan results..its a twin"
Her Brian exclaimed from within her
"what?! Tw..A Tw..Twin?!"
She held her head and found where to sit..
"What's wrong? you are supposed to be happy about this Eve"
The look she shot at him made him realise..he was just about to quickly excuse himself but Eve was quick to call out to him
"Hey. no one knows about this"
She warned and sat back to think when he left..She held her tummy..
"I'm pregnant"
She smiled..then frowned..then laughed..ok no she cried..later she cleaned off the tears and in the midst of her tears she laughed again..she was clearly confused and didn't know what to feel..
"God why now? Why now..?"
Simon rushed in when she wasn't coming out. Doctor just told him it was stress and she needed rest..he met her sniffing
"Are you OK?"
he quickly rushed to her..
She felt like slapping him..he is the cause of all these..why would he get her pregnant with just one night sex..? is he mad?..She felt like at least slapping a tooth of his mouth..
"I'm fine"
she bluntly replied and picked her bag..straight to the car..she didn't even wait for him, she drove his own car and left him at the hospital stranded..
"Chineke me! for my own car again..what's her problem self. what is it with women?"
Luckily he had transport fare, he didn't want to bother his bodyguard

SPOTLIGHT(THE MOVIE): Sara was shaking to her legs when she heard Philip's request
"Please serve the food while me and my Dad wait in the dinning room..I will introduce you there"
Jehovah God..this is not good..this is not so good..she nodded and swallowed hard..
She hurried to the kitchen and tasted the food again
"Arrrgghhh"
So horrible.. she called her friend Jane..
"What do I do?"
she asked in haste
"Omo na die you dey so o"
Jane mocked in laughter
"Not funny Jane..you are not helping!"

"ok ok..just pour the pot of food on the floor, shout on the top of your voice and tell the guy that all the food fell from your grip mistakenly.. simple"
This Jane eh. she always has a way of saving her from trouble..Big Big trouble..
"Thanks Hun..you the best!"
She ended the call and did just as Jane said..and wow it worked perfectly
"Aww..what to we do now..its all a waste"
She feigned like she was so worried
"Don't worry about it. we would just go out to eat together then..come let's meet my Dad"
Oh thank you God..she promised to attend services thru out that week..God is indeed wonderful
"What's your name young woman"
She observed the man was in his late 60's..And yet he still had that handsome qualities..
"Am Sara Adeogun sir"
His initial smiles faded
"Stella what?"
Sara paused to looked at Phil and with a signal she asked if she had said anything wrong..
"Ad..Adeogun"
She didn't know if she should quickly change the name
"mumu, you've said your real name already"
Her mind reminded her
"Your father's name is Thompson?"
She nodded..
"Leave this house immediately.. now!"

REALITY: Sonia hurried to meet Eve the next day..Eve just aborted their plans yesterday..what was the issue?
"Sonia am...
Eve brought her close so she could whisper it to her ear
" am pregnant"

"Jesu olugbala!"
Sonia screamed
"sssshhhh"
Eve brought her to sit back and looked around to check if anyone was spying
"And it's a twin"
another bombshell
"Ewoh!!"
Sonia jumped up again..
"My sister you are finished o"
Eve held her head..she was indeed finished..
"You and Simon had sex?"
Sonia asked in a whisper..
Eve nodded in response..
"It was just once oh..by mistake..that guy is a Devil"
Sonia laughed her ribs out
"Thank God my Joshua is not like that"
Joshua, the guy she has been dating secretly when she thought she was married to Simon..she never loved him in the first place..
"What do we do now..He knows? what about your mom?"
Eve was about to Answer but Simon walked in..she quickly changed the answer..to a more pressing matter
"Yes yes..I know their location now.."
Sonia frowned until she got the signal that Simon was around..
Just as he entered Bruno followed..he had arrived the country the last night, just as Eve instructed.. he had a part to play to..
"Bruno?"
Simon was a little startled..The guy had grown seriously handsome..he couldnt help but feel threatened..what if Eve now begin to crush on this guy handsome features again..this one that Eve is not giving him the best attitude, does it mean that she has been secretly seeing Bruno? or still had a crush on him..
he thought about this while still holding Bruno's hand for an handshake. he was tightening his grip now
"Emm..Simon. my hand"

"Oh oh. sorry. you're welcome."
Eve walked up to him and hugged him..Simon coughed.. Sonia only smiled, watching the drama
"Come there is a lot we need to map out"
she took him aside and filled him in
"I don't want them arrested..I want them abducted..I want to torture and make them beg for death"
Bruno sighed..ok should he just keep quiet and let Eve go on with something she might regret later..He decided to let her know one bitter truth anyway
"Emm Eve..I dont know how to tell you this..it's not my secret to tell. but I can't watch you do this to yourself..Nkoli is..am sorry but Nkoli is Your biological father"

Life Of A Celebrity
Continues
©onyeneke Abel. December 2017 all rights reserved

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by collinometricx: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
I be don lose interest 4dis tory....
bros mk u abeg der update probably thrice a week....
I DON even go ur website self i nor see am ni...
from loyal fan...

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by YINKS89(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2017
What kills good stories on NL is lack of update... Ur wrk is good Bt d bitter truth still remains dat alot of pple left wen dre was no update again.... I might still b following dis story b d fin is human beings gt tired also.... Please work on dat.

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Damibiz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Back to back update

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Presents:
Episode 20

It was the most shocking news she had ever heard in her entire life! She slapped him, so hard that he screamed
"Aaarrgghh! what was that for?"

"Sorry sorry. you said?"
Her heart was taking its time to bump against her chest..
"am sorry Eve..it's the truth..Nkoli is your father..am sorry"
She broke out in hot sweat..perspiration appeared on her forehead..No this isn't possible..there must be an explanation somehow..
"I don't believe you.."
She hurried and breezed past Simon and Sonia before he tried to convince her again..
"What's wrong with her?"
Sonia asked as she picked her bag..she had to head back to Nkoli now or he would begin to suspect..Bruno reappeared still trying to fix his jaw..he had never fathomed Eve could slap that hard..
"What did you do to her?"
Simon questioned and gave him that look..not that he ever liked the guy..and Yvonne had told him how Bruno had stuck an arrow to Eve's thigh 3years back..he felt like nailing one to Bruno's teeth now..
"Nothing man.."
Bruno took a step backwards to avoid Simon just in case he decides to lash at him
"She better be OK"
He rushed upstairs to meet her door locked up
"Eve? Eve open up"
Eve was trying so hard to resist the tears..It isn't true, Yvonne is yet to confirm this..she can't believe the words of Bruno..She stood up and paced round the room..why was all these happening to her..once she feels she has got one problem covered, another pops up..
"You will not share a tear Eve, you are strong..you will get thru this..that bastard can never be your father" unfortunately Yvonne was out of the state..she quickly called and made it sound urgent so Yvonne could leave her business meeting..
She kept reassuring herself as she quickly cleaned every tear that escaped from her eyes..When she was certain she is now calm..she opened the door to let Simon in..
Just as he entered he blurted out, with folded arms she watched him
"Eve what's going on? you don't tell me anything..you wait till it's too late..I love you Eve..let me be there for you..I can help..I can.."
Ok he was talking to much now so she decided to shoot a bullet first
"Am pregnant"
His words got stuck..it took him another 30 seconds to digest what she said before he realised and screamed for joy
"Your are what?! Preg? Pregnant! wow!"
He picked her up and danced round the room, jumped on the bed, picked her up again and continued dancing..She let him get so engulfed in his new found Joy before she now decided to burst his bubbles
"And Nkoli is my father"
His Joy died and faded within miliseconds..instantly the heat became too much, he had to remove his suit, unlocked his tie..unbutton his shirt before he took the time to stammer
"Wh..What? Your Father?..How is that possible"
She waved it off
"I don't believe it..not until mum comes"
Simon had to seat..this one is really huge..it was unbelievable..
"Who told you this?"
He asked but His phone rang and interrupted Eve from giving a reply..it was Charles..They had a scene to act
"Lemme just tell him you are not in a good mood to act"
Simon suggested but Eve snatched the phone
"Charles we would there in a minute"
she dropped the call and turned to Simon..
"Am strong, there is nothing I can't handle"

SPOTLIGHT (THE MOVIE)
"Sir?"
Sara had to question again, maybe she didn't hear well
Phil had to stylishly pinch his father..
"Dad?"
She was about to excuse herself quietly when he called her back
"Come here small girl! Your father is my bosom friend!"
He drew her near and tapped her head..Whoa what a relief..God knows she wanted to tell him the hair cost 50k to make so he should handle with care..
"Emm I have to go..your sisters are coming over..they would stay with you for a week..those ladies are terror to me..just handle them for a week"
His father concluded and hurried off, refusing Phil to see him off
"Your father is emm...weird"
She didn't know if it sounded like a compliment..He wasn't responding to her..he sat with his hands on his jaw
"What's wrong? did I say something wrong"
He shook his head
"Then what is It?"
he sighed, stood up and paced
"My sisters"
She could believe this guy..how can his sisters be his problem..
"They are your sisters nah..or are they that bad?"
She was speaking for terrors she didnt even know of
"Hmm..you have no idea..and thank your stars my father didn't eat the disaster you made in the kitchen.. and wow you just threw it away like that..smart move girl..smart move"
Jehovah God..he knew..she stammered and tried to diversify a means to think of a perfect cover story. but nothing was coming up..Jane was the expert in this one
"Don't worry I can teach you..don't tell me you plan to get married like that"
She swallowed hard and nodded.. he had that mischievous smile so she had to ask
"And am guessing you would need something in return"
Of course the one thing he fears the most
"Yea..just help me look after my sisters..they are a triplet..young and harmless..just for a week that's all"
She thought about it for a while before she agreed..They are kids as he explained.. so it's not a big deal
Minutes later his phone rang..he picked and James baritone voice announced from the other end
"Phil the photos you sent were great! you've made the cut bro..soon you would be in the spotlight!"

REALITY: Yvonne had arrived home..Simon had eyes on Eve 24/7 he cannot afford to lose her, especially now that she is carrying his babies..
Yvonne saw the look on Eve's face when she asked the question she least expected..Eve shut her eyes and prayed so hard
"Please mum..just tell me it's not true..it's not true right?"

"Am sorry but it's true Eve"
Now the shock became reality..it was too much to bear, she passed out and woke up close to an hour later, with Yvonne sitting beside her..Simon standing with folded arms
"I was Nkoil's maid..I had no parents. they died in a car accident.. Nkoli raped me one night when I refused his advances..weeks later I discovered I was pregnant.. When I told him about it he tried to get me killed but I was able to escape..I was mad..and I saw the pregnancy as a curse..I suffered Eve..and one night, inside a terrible rain..you were born..you were so innocent..my heart melted..I hurried and gave you to a nun In an orphanage and made her promise that she would always remind you of me..
Along my street hustle I met Peter..he was this sweet loving man..he flew me out of the country and we got married..he sent me to school, things was going pretty well until he went bankrupt , so we both returned to his father for help, only for me to bump into Nkoli..and straightway Peter chose his father over me..I kept your identity a secret from Nkoli..so he wouldn't try to kill you..but he found out and that's the major reason he wants you dead Eve..he can be that heartless to try all means possible to kill his own daughter..Nkoli is the real devil..of course I can crush him but I wouldn't because he his your father and I don't know you would react if you later find out that I killed your own father. am so sorry Eve "
Simon was impressed when Eve brought Yvonne to her arms and assured her she was OK
Simon couldn't believe Nkoli was actually trying to kill Eve because he found out she was his daughter.. like who does that?
Sonia called in haste..
"Eve, he his after Me..He found out..he wants to kill me..help me!"
Eve heard gunshots before the call ended..She sprang up and turned to Yvonne
"How about I give you the permission and let's slay some old friends.. together"
She extended her hand and Yvonne took it
"Gladly"
Her reply was just satisfactory..
Nkoli and Peter where underground with his hitmen..he was making calls to make sure Sonia did not see the next morning when they had gunshots..
All his hitmen fell from different angles..bullets raged the warehouse..the Windows were shut..doors locked..assassins killed one after the other yet no one was in sight..
Peter broke out in tears.. shaking to his legs
"Dad I don't want to die!"
Nkoli still kept hold of himself..stepping backwards, trying to reach for his gun..The lights went off..Peter couldnt take it.. he fainted
Minutes later it went on with Eve and Yvonne..armed with hitmen..Eve took the front.. with a baton in her hands..
Nkoli eyes widened..he rushed to get his gun as Eve approached him..With speed he fired at her but the gun was empty..courtesy Sonia..
she stopped face to face with him
"The time has finally come..Father"

Life Of A Celebrity
continues
©onyeneke Abel .December 2017 all rights reserved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scents Of Lust / Broken Bottle / The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.