Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria (4499 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Get Ebook On Different Ways You Can Use To Earn $3 - $20 Daily For Free @N800 / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by TheABOMINATION: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Today I am introducing to you a website where you can earn money online from Nigeria transcribing audio files. To transcribe audio files means that you'll listen to audio recordings and type the words that you hear into text with your keyboard.

PAY RATE: This website pays 20 cents for one minute audio you transcribe as a beginner. It will later be increased to 40 cents and 40 cents if you are good at it.

HOW TO APPLY: Go to their website click 'apply now' in the page. Register an account, and confirm your email. You will have to pass an assessment test but first click on 'guidelines' to read their transcription guideline before coming back to take their 10 test questions. After that, you’ll be redirected to transcribe a three-minute test that has one speaker.

You will have to wait for a few days (1-7) as the editors review the transcript. You will receive a confirmation message through the email you provided to tell you if you have passed or failed.

HOW TO EARN: Login in to your account, choose a job clicking on the 'Make My Job' tab.You can download the job and work offline using your transcription tool e.g. ExpressScribe or InqScribe. You may also choose to work online using their Transcription Tool. Make sure to choose an audio that is clear and you know you can transcribe. When you are done click 'submit for review' or you upload the file.

Realistically, you can make about $20 – $30 a day depending on how much time you put in. If you have very few commitments in your day hitting the $20 mark is very easy.

GETTING PAID: You get paid your earnings every friday to your payoneer or paypal account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by dareenglish: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2017
chairman, do you have a watsapp no, so we talk.
i have issues getting a paypal account.
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by oloyede1(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Register on payoneer and you would get a bonus $25 upon receiving first payment into your card if you used the link below.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/SVgVixIRK31AWMvBw93XPMdD-PRRau0VOsHdoZXzXWqrkxz4APN5WCihUqhlsGKxuqd8F8vUrNVYax8qUcpVyA2

Then any money you make on fiverr, upword, freelancer, peopleperhour and others, just withdraw into your payoneer and sell to exchangers easy!.
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by ashatoda: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
is the site link bucks.com? because that's the site that the link points to
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by TheABOMINATION: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
dareenglish:
chairman, do you have a watsapp no, so we talk.
i have issues getting a paypal account.

If you assume that I have a paypal account I don't have one.

You can use a payoneer account to withdraw your earnings from this site.
You shouldn't have issues getting a payoneer account if you don't already have one.
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by dareenglish: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2017
chairman pls clarify your link.
its not going through.
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by TheABOMINATION: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
dareenglish:
chairman pls clarify your link.
its not going through.

My bad tongue I didn't test the link before using it.

I've modified the link and added the one that's working.
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by temmy59: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
TheABOMINATION:

My bad tongue I didn't test the link before using it.

I've modified the link and added the one that's working.
Op the link is still not working. Saying error message
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by Tohsynetita1: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Error, am interested, Greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by GGclef(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2017
i'm interested akintolasegunemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria by Afolybab: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Am interested,pls do send the details to my email:-

afolybab@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Coal Buyers / Any Ideas On How To Become A Distributor Of Nestle Products? / How To Start A Hatchery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.