Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? (1897 Views)

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N136.88 Billion In Five Days / Any News From Recad Media ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Has anyone heard from Kyle?

Someone said he has gone to dubai is it true?

Perhaps He just went to the Bahamas for vacation or maybe he has gone back to Australia.

Going back to Australia is more likely after all he is a British Australian; well that was what I thought before I realized Kyle was a nickname for Kelechi Hmm so he is an Igbo guy. Well it all makes sense since the real name of Mami is Kemi so perhaps it's an Igbo-Yoruba Collabo maybe they will end up getting married like Chuddy you remember that guy na!!!

But why did Kelechi decided to put the website on downtime after repeatedly saying there will be ZERO DOWNTIME? OK I get it; He is dealing with the wanna cry virus head on, but did the virus also affected the Forum?

What about the 70 billion when are they going to share it? Is it when he returns from vacation?

But wait how is he funding this trip? I saw some photos with some $65,000 & $195,000 Gh does it mean Kelechi is using our money to fund his vacation?

It's a lie He is using it to fight the Wanna Cry Virus, Ghwx has not crash it will bonus back with OGH 2.0 BECAUSE HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE WHO LOST MONEY IN GHWX? NO ONE WILL EVER LOSE MONEY IN GHWX

2 Likes

Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by sammirano: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
hilarious.
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
sammirano:
hilarious.

grin
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Ezegozie(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Guy you be real comedian grin grin grin
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yards:
Has anyone heard from Kyle?

Someone said he has gone to dubai is it true?

Perhaps He just went to the Bahamas for vacation or maybe he has gone back to Australia.

Going back to Australia is more likely after all he is a British Australian; well that was what I thought before I realized Kyle was a nickname for Kelechi Hmm so he is an Igbo guy. Well it all makes sense since the real name of Mami is Kemi so perhaps it's an Igbo-Yoruba Collabo maybe they will end up getting married like Chuddy you remember that guy na!!!

But why did Kelechi decided to put the website on downtime after repeatedly saying there will be ZERO DOWNTIME? OK I get it; He is dealing with the wanna cry virus head on, but did the virus also affected the Forum?

What about the 70 billion when are they going to share it? Is it when he returns from vacation?

But wait how is he funding this trip? I saw some photos with some $65,000 & $195,000 Gh does it mean Kelechi is using our money to fund his vacation?

It's a lie He is using it to fight the Wanna Cry Virus, Ghwx has not crash it will bonus back with OGH 2.0 BECAUSE HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE WHO LOST MONEY IN GHWX? NO ONE WILL EVER LOSE MONEY IN GHWX

Young man, you made ur point.
It came to pass,
We lost big time, some of us our life savings
It was a regretted decision

What do you gain mocking us
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ezegozie:
Guy you be real comedian grin grin grin

Hahaha, I can't help myself
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
maria43:

It came to pass,

It came to pass? Really! Are you serious?
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by nurez305(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Those guys hav wrecked so many home.... many people might not recover for years....

It is well, how I wish we can nab them.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
nurez305:
Those guys hav wrecked so many home.... many people might not recover for years....

It is well, how I wish we can nab them.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If people are serious about nabing them, they can be nabed
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by jaychubi: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kyle is enjoying his 70 billion made through traffic on GHWX website angry angry angry
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by nnachukz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
That is the problem with dealing with a ponzi scheme. Nothing can be shown as where interest is generated from.
Check my signature and invest in a real scheme not ponzi
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2017
maria43:

It came to pass,

It's actually greed, epic foolishness and a clear weakness of character for anyone to have put their life savings in a Ponzi scheme.

The terms and conditions were very clear: use only your spare money; there are no guarantees.

1 Like

Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by jaychubi: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hw can Kyle be tracked down

See money a participant will lose chai

Daris godu ooo

Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by aggen: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
@op, if ghwx returns by Tuesday July 18th and run successfully, thereafter, what will you do?

Too early to mock yourself.

1 Like

Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by silverline4: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yard please I want to learn about cryptocurrency from you with some friends.kindly mail me at seyemysee@gmail.com,or send me ur phone number I will call you.
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yards:

If people are serious about nabing them, they can be nabed
My question still remains how can these guys be nabbed b/cos they are faceless & there is no atom information whatsoever being linked to them.
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigeria looks like a failed state already. Sometimes you wonder why another Nigerian derives pleasure in seeing you miserable. When will things be easy and organised in this country? Is the country too big for a black man to manage? Maybe it should be split into six or ten parts for easy management. Things aren't working! We can't keep wishing!
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
slimany:
Nigeria looks like a failed state already. Sometimes you wonder why another Nigerian derives pleasure in seeing you miserable. When will things be easy and organised in this country? Is the country too big for a black man to manage? Maybe it should be split into six or ten parts for easy management. Things aren't working! We can't keep wishing!

Why should anyone feel sorry for you?
Are you ignorant of the characteristics of a ponzi scheme?
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
My question still remains how can these guys be nabbed b/cos they are faceless & there is no atom information whatsoever being linked to them.

Investigation
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
aggen:
@op, if ghwx returns by Tuesday July 18th and run successfully, thereafter, what will you do?

Too early to mock yourself.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, I'm looking forward to your comment

1 Like

Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yards:

Why should anyone feel sorry for you?
Are you ignorant of the characteristics of a ponzi scheme?

Oga make way jare, Do I sound like am a GHW participant? All am concerned about is the happiness u sadists derived whenever a ponzi is faced with any issue like ur life will collapse if the platform is paying and u suddenly become happy all over the internet if it experience any issue. why can't u face ur own problem. No amount of hate speech can stop people from engaging in ponzi, and all other bettings in what ever form. its here to stay.
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by Yards(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
slimany:

Oga make way jare, Do I sound like am a GHW participant? All am concerned about is the happiness u sadists derived whenever a ponzi is faced with any issue like ur life will collapse if the platform is paying and u suddenly become happy all over the internet if it experience any issue. why can't u face ur own problem. No amount of hate speech can stop people from engaging in ponzi, and all other bettings in what ever form. its here to stay.

Education is a continuous process, we will keep educating them, we will not let them perish in ignorance.
Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by ElDadd: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yards:

Education is a continuous process, we will keep educating them, we will not let them perish in ignorance.

We? You're the only unrivaled slowpoke, kid.
PonziHater sef deleted himself 3 times cos he understood everything is a lost cause.

Jobless ídiot.

Oga Edu.

Mass Educator.

Continue educating naw. If it's going to keep your idle brain from wánking yourself to sleep every night. Continue,

Didirin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xclusiveghwx: What About The 70 Billion Any News? by anthony533(m): 4:24am On Jul 21, 2017
COPIED FROM GHWX FORUM

����

LAST NIGHT I bleeped KYLIE (MR TUNDE MOSES) AT PROTEA IKEJA; HE PAID ME USD5000‎ (Part 2)‎

The person you people know as Kylie is actually Mr Olatunde Moses a former software engineer with shop in Computer Village, Ikeja and he is my boyfriend but I cannot stand cheating innocent people of their hard earned cash! Lord forgive me.‎

I have been with him for the past 5years. Even when he didn't have any money‎ as a struggling graduate of LASU.

Recently however, he started becoming very generous to me buying me Ifone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. We even spent a week in Dubai 2months ago when he told me he was on leave. I guess that was when his business was in trouble which I later found out was when GHW was transformed to GHWx.

I have been seeing all your complaints on GHWx for the past 3weeks and my conscience has been disturbing me to come forward with my story.

Kylie started GHW with good intentions but became greedy along the line with his friends all based in Ikeja except Mrslinco (Samuel Ajayi) who is currently based in Atlanta.

Everybody you see on the forum begging you the foolish participants to pay more money is a friend of Tunde and they have all shared your money.‎

Last night‎ Tunde sorry Kylie invited me to Protea Hotel in Ikeja and we drank Moet and I ate fried rice with lobster which I was surprised he paid for with his ATM card.

Then we spent the night in an expensive suite where we bleeped and bleeped and bleeped till day break and then he paid me $5000 cash.

Please members of GHW i'm am sorry if you may have lost money to the scheme. Please forgive and forget my boyfriend Tunde. He will not repeat this again.

God bless you all for your forgiveness because I am doing this without his permission.

Thank You All.

STW‎

NB: Don't be deceived any further my innocent brothers and sisters that may have lost all their life savings on GHWx.

See the real identities of the following moderators and participants and the actual relationship to Tunde (Kylie)

Kylie (Tunde Moses): GHW Software Developer & Principal Owner.

Mami (Mary Kehinde): Younger Cousin to Tunde.

Mrs Titilayo (Mark Okoroafor): Boyfriend to 
Mami.‎

Hayomax (Henry Abayomi): Friend to Mami and also a computer engineer.

Solace247365 (‎Betty Can't remember her Surname): Recently employed staff working as secretary and moderator.

Princessghw (Same person as Solace247365)

Magnificent (Same person as hayomax)

Jayden (Kayode Isaac): Former course mate of Tunde at LASU.

John (Johnson Mamedu): Also a software engineer that graduated from Unilag.

Penny (Patience Mabiaku): Johnson's serious girlfriend.
‎‎
Mrslinco (Samuel Ajayi): Co-owner and website designer based in Atlanta, Georgia.

Kohcee (Olatunde David): Friend to Tunde‎ (Kylie) but pretends to be a participant that has lost money too.

I will update this list in my subsequent post.

Watchout for Part 3.

STW.‎

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Ethereum With Easy / WIN WIN TEX Company Has Commenced Operation At The Ondo-liyin Industrial Hub, Or / How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.