Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How Reliable Is Alat By WEMA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Reliable Is Alat By WEMA? (2355 Views)

Case closed / Open Alat Account By Wema, Send Your Account Number And Be Credited N500 Free / My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Alat By WEMA? by nice101(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Please share your experience if you have open ALAT account with WEMA bank. Many people complained they are unable to withdraw their money from the account even after meeting all the requirements for opening the account.
Re: How Reliable Is Alat By WEMA? by mansionmbn: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
The account is superb bro. I so much love it more than my firstbank and uba acct. Come to withdrawal, you can withdraw anytime u like , transfer to other bank, buy airtime and pay bills instantly. U equally gets both email and SMS alert immediately after every transaction. All u have to do is upload all the required documents and you are good to go. They also give free ATM cards which is delivered to you doorstep using ups courier.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Re:submit Your Bussiness / Car Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.