Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate (25613 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / 350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate by girl4rmspace(f): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Your pretty

Oh Thanks
Re: Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate by Haryohdeji(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2017
Benita27:
30 to 35k salary is ok for a fresh graduate who doesn't have an option. It's a good start than depending or being a liability to the people around you. From there you could look for greener pastures.

@Mr Jack that said Nigerians should learn how to turn down offers, when you do out of pride, there's always a humble person to take up what you consider is below your level.
stale talk.... how will i spent good 5yrs of sleepless night in university plus 1yr of Nysc.... and after that I will now be lobbing for 30k job where some undergraduate collect more than that.... God forbid.
As I am, I have been searching for long now.... despite the challenges I see some jobs of 40k salary I keep rejecting and telling them I can go for job less than 60k... with the current economic recession I can never in my life settle for job less than 60k... imagine I go work 8-5pm on monday-Saturday n at d end am paid 30k... how much will remain after tfare n feeding per day for 26days...
Re: Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate by Haryohdeji(m): 1:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Yuneehk:
If you live very close to the working area, it won't be that bad. Sitting at home won't fetch you even five naira so it can be managed while you keep looking for better offers.
I for one would take the job because while it keeps me busy and I get something at the end of the month, it'll boost my CV because there'll be "working experience" added to it.
bro wake up... you more than 30k job..
Re: Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate by LolaO(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
girl4rmspace:
I for one never really searched hard for a job cos it was waiting for me but 2 b honest. .. I can't work for that amount even as a fresh graduate. Heck I can't even work for 50k as a fresher

That's the kind of money I spend in less than a week sometimes. My monthly shopping alone gulps up over 100k.

Lol...lucky you

Nne, I wouldn't mind if you could help with a job sad
Re: Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Appliedmaths:

You didn't read my initial post bro, I gave 2 conditions to take 30k as a fresh graduate... to amaze you I thought for the same 30k but Lord knew it was a make shift.

This is the same me that sat at home for 7 months all to my shakara before I got what I wanted, so then again it's about perception.

I saw graduates scramble for 30k jobs at ikeja, to me I felt something was wrong with them reasons being that those jobs were not temporary nor a short trainee period. I once embarrassed myself in an interview panel of 2 when they offered 40k...

I attended interviews with top firms like sawobona, Venture garden group, Fidson, signal alliance, Meristem securities, etc the A-list before I got what I'm doing now. So you see bro, it's self worth and not accepting peanuts no matter what. I purposely contributed to this thread to help correct that peanut mentality most graduate carry about.

Na gra gra to do jungle justice back man get, we can't unite to end all these monkey salaries.

Hello Bro, how was your experience with signal alliance?
Re: Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate by Appliedmaths(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2018

Hello Bro, how was your experience with signal alliance?

After scoring 68% in the online test they said I failed, later got series of calls and mails from their HR but I declined. Learnt it was 90k for the 1st year as at 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.