Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Advice On The Best Transmission Oil To Use For A Sienna 2002 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On The Best Transmission Oil To Use For A Sienna 2002 Model (1269 Views)

Which Transport Buzz Can I Drop With A Sienna And A Ford Econoline / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine / How Toyota Turned A Sienna Into The World’s Most Bad-ass Minivan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On The Best Transmission Oil To Use For A Sienna 2002 Model by clemmonce(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good afternoon everyone I need an advice on what transmission fluid to use for my sienna 2002 model.
My mechanic checked the fluid level and he discovered it was low... I want to change it but I don't know which transmission oil is the best for Toyota sienna 2002 model..
and secondly can a mechanic change the oil or should I give it to a gear master ? I know gear master will be expensive and what are the things I should look out for when he is changing it.. one cannot over trust this mechanics of nowadays.....
thank you..

(1) (Reply)

My Car Gear Don't Select Easily What Could Be The Cause, And How Do I Solve It. / Ford Edge 2005 - 2007 Pros And Cons - Share Your Views / Gone In 30s: Astonishing Moment Thieves Use Keyless Hack To Steal A ₦40m Tesla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.