Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room (101573 Views)

Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by PrettyCrystal: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
A secondary school student was shamed and humiliated after sneaking into his teachers room - requesting to have sex with her. In a trending footage posted online, the woman can be heard speaking in Igbo dialect, blasting the boy for having the mind to knock on her door to demand for sex...

The young boy who was very ashamed began to cry as he begged for forgiveness.

It was also alleged by the female teacher that the young boy has been sleeping with youth corpers in the school.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-boy-sneaks-teachers-room-enugu-demand-sex-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDJguDgqIA

2 Likes 12 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by PrettyCrystal: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2017

1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by PenisCaP: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Many guys can relate..Its a stage.
That moment when u start crushing on ur beatiful secondary school miss. grin
Each time i see her my heart starts doing me somehow grin
Iv been there...

but didnt go this far shaa like this boy shaa. grin

353 Likes 14 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by whitebeard(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nah so them they start after they will come to nairaland and start posting stupid pictures up and down. If u need an example just look at iamairforce1 topics..!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by krissconnect(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Conji eh, conji eh conji eh.. It wee not be good for u eh.
See how konji led this boy astray. Chisos grin laf yaff tear my pant oo grin grin But the woman should av allowed him just a 2minutes doggy na grin

36 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by fistonati(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is as a result of how the kid is trained at home. Its high time parents become more careful and watchful of their because what they do is what the children emulates.

We must must understand the difference between religion and morality. they're both different.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by BuariCopyPaste: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can bet he was born and nurtured in Owo Ondo state

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by myright: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I can bet he was born and nurtured in Owo Ondo state
bros I'm curious. Why owo?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by krissconnect(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
myright:
bros I'm curious. Why owo?
because tuface was born in owo undecided

67 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by holatin(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
dangerous crush and stupid libido

4 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2017

Wat a
lamentably nonintuitive cretin and a petty nostril-offending cesspool of putrid effluvium.

#Eco99#

7 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by partnerbiz4: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nawao..

The boy na efulefu shaa..

5 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Caustics: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
but why only that teacher. Is she the only female teacher in that school?
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by KahlDrogo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wawa Ibo as usual. cool

8 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
The boy sleeping with with young corpers?
The boy should careful because of cancer HIV

9 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Not surprised it went down some where in ipob land in enugu...Ipob men are naturally gifted slackers when it comes to making moves on babe's! grin

7 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by seunny4lif(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
krissconnect:

16 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Ereolamide: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
The fool didn't put the ring properly into the lizards mouth.

Idiot boy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by myright: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
krissconnect:

wow! I didn't know that

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
krissconnect:
Conji eh, conji eh conji eh.. It wee not be good for u eh.
See how konji led this boy astray. Chisos grin laf yaff tear my pant oo grin grin But the woman should av allowed him just a 2minutes doggy na grin
Which kind pikin be this and I suffer becos of you ooooh

21 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cumbak60: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Train up a child in the way he should go..... Kudos to the female teachers for upholding her morality. This should serve as a lesson to other misguided juveniles.

6 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by cumbak60: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Wawa Ibo as usual. cool
Clown smiley

9 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by bigtt76(f): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Buahahahaha ...IPOB junior team grin

Lady teacher: So you wan f@ck ....come out

Choi that boy has turn heavy cult boy. I hpe the lady teacher is safe though undecided

PrettyCrystal:
A secondary school student was shamed and humiliated after sneaking into his teachers room - requesting to have sex with her. In a trending footage posted online, the woman can be heard speaking in Igbo dialect, blasting the boy for having the mind to knock on her door to demand for sex...

The young boy who was very ashamed began to cry as he begged for forgiveness.

It was also alleged by the female teacher that the young boy has been sleeping with youth corpers in the school.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-boy-sneaks-teachers-room-enugu-demand-sex-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDJguDgqIA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Amberon11: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
That was very bad of the boy. He had obviously done it before and got away with it. Didn't he see his age mates? Such disrespect to his teacher.

He is very lucky sha. If that was a school like Air force, they'd first call a soldier to whoop his ass after which he'll sleep in the guard room for days and also be subjected to punishment everyday for weeks. When they're done with him, his brain will be restored to factory settings.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by dlondonbadboy: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
The nigga jazz fail.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Someone translate what they're saying...
Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
sorry1:
igbos have some decency, if it were to b an afonja woman she would've preyed on the boy's juvenile deliquent attitude...afonjaa are evil

always differentiate liepods from Igbo's pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by sorry1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

fuckoff you dimwit

10 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by mightyhazell: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

differentiate yourself first from ur bomb dorning terrorist kith and kin first

7 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nebuzaradan: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
hahahahahahaha the woman sabi use words

so ichoro ira m (so you want to bang me)

i na ara ndi corper (so you're banging corpers)

lol

the anty must have been very sexy
well i can relate
during my secondary school days there's this young teacher on a teaching practice in my school teaching us government chaiii if you see her nipples eee i used to get massive erection whenever she's teaching grin
because the lady is damn sexy cheesy
one day she discovered something dangling under my trousers grin she smiled sha cheesy

18 Likes

Re: JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room by Nebuzaradan: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Beremx go like this thread

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.