Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List (38761 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by franklingud(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one na person future wife oo!

Chai!
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Elnida: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
beautebeats:
Why are the guys so pained? I mean she can choose to like what she likes.

like am liking ur lips rite now. cool
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Skmoda360(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Evablizin:
My Lord,moni moni moni in the Olosho's world....do you rember this song?
Na so i remember.

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
beautebeats:

Another olosho spotted.
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by kitogram(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Well, clearly someone has daddy issues...
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
whitebeard:
for the second time I am a dude. Not a female how can a guy be jealous of an olosho doing her thing. Abeg ooh..!! Pls just carry your wahala and go

The 2 Oloshos are posting the Shit nah....

"for the second time I am a dude."

I fucking don't know why u said this..
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by grandpatv: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote authorWould You Like to be Swept away by the Currents of the Holy SpiritWatch Video Clips From powerful Gospel Concerts and let his rain fall on you...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLCN1JFJj1NVI1LhAX0uw6A

Click,watch and Feel...And subscribe too,it's totally free�����=feranmi400 post=58454909]hmmm[/quote]
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by santafrancisco: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
cheap slut.... u can sleep with any thing as far as d pay is gud..... ashawo generation
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 15, 2017
assfreaky:

Eleribu.
undecided
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Jobia:
My teenage self used to have a thing for jimi agbaje. Weird but true lipsrsealed
Just couldn't help it
it's not wired a fine gentleman will always be who he is, old or young and they are desirable.
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by whitebeard(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The 2 Oloshos are posting the Shit nah....

"for the second time I am a dude."

I fucking don't know why u said this..
ooh, sorry I did not understand, someone also quotedbme and said the exact same thing, so I though the person was talking to me, now I reread the post and yes she might be jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by ariklawani(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingjay5:

olosho tinz. see her friend dey support her, like she sabi better thing. better thing na better thing dey kiss fast. continue
to get the full gist visit www.collegegist.com.ng
lol@het friend. runz babes
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by ariklawani(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingjay5:

olosho tinz. see her friend dey support her, like she sabi better thing. better thing na better thing dey kiss fast. continue
to get the full gist visit www.collegegist.com.ng
lol@her friend. runz babes
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by assfreaky(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by jimylord: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Abeg na her life b dat na..olosho n d building..I laugh in tokyo

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
beautebeats:

You lips fit make person late for work and also make person close before closing time o.
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by MzJin(f): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
awoo47:
wats d meaning of ETYO

entitle to your opinion
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by labake1(f): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2017
assfreaky:

aha, omo yi o nipa mi o. Look at food. Labake, I love you.

Men and food cheesy
You love the food not me
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by seunfape(m): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Person Wey her name na faya , wetin you want making she be if no be olosho
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by assfreaky(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
labake1:

Men and food cheesy You love the food not me
na the same thing o, Labake.
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by labake1(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
assfreaky:

na the same thing o, Labake.

I hear Mr Love
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by robosky02(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
Abi old palm wine tapper no dey her basket?

Must it be the one that has money
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by kiddkash(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2020
I am guessing her relationship with her father.I am going with it's complicated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.