Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Makes You, You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes You, You? (472 Views)

Ladies, What Makes You To Lose Interest In Him Even When You Really Love Him / Driving For More Than 2hrs Per Day Makes You Less Intelligent -study / GUYS Come And Watch As This Fully Endowed Girl Makes You Salivte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You, You? by Realone92(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is it those who influenced you while growing up? is it your memory lane of ourselves makes us who we are? Those who we love and we surrounded with? If my brain was transported to another body would I still be me? Is it your self thought that make Me who I am or who u are?
Re: What Makes You, You? by Ncsamuel(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dude, ur environment makes you you. However man can influence the environment/society that can 'influence' the same man!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You, You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Your unique memory and Gene.

When someone is born, he wasn't been discovered, rather invented.

When someone became brain damaged, his memory and behavior will be disturbed, so the previous person will cease to exist and a new semi-functional or completely destroyed person will replace it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerins Arrested For Drugs, Human Trafficking In India / No Rift Between Sen Andy Uba And Sen. Chris Ngige / 2019 Elections : S O S The Best Man To Represent Ijebu Igbo (constituency 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.