Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) (477 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) by oludoyin99(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is d snake I killed this morning while working on the farm, it almost escaped but I managed to kill it with mu cutlass grin grin @lalasticlala

Re: See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) by sod09(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
u called this rope snake
because u want fp u go hunt for snake
weldone sir
Re: See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
so after killing thus big maggot.
You want us to follow you share the thunder way suppose fire you.
cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) by Me77: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
This snake is not big enough to make front page, lalasticlala needs bigger ones like this to push it to the front seat.

Re: See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) by ExpensiveG: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op why you come kill dis innocent snake sad
you know whether dis snake be Orphan or em get Family for house wey dey wait for em to bring food make dem chop.
cry cry

you come kill em bcuz of say you want make LALASTICLALA but em for front page, e no good.

#SAY NO TO KILLING OF INNOCENT ANIMALS grin

Re: See The Snake I Killed This Morning (photos) by spartan117(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Not interested
Next!

(1) (Reply)

What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? / Ayo Fayose Presidency - Needed Or Not? / No Self-motivation = No Success – Here’s 10 Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.