Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths (35144 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by buffalowings: 1:16am On Jul 15, 2017
How will I comment when the front page has been filled by ipod yoot grin
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nwakaumu(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Almaheed:

instead of you to read between the lines and present a constructive answer you resorted to toe along the line of tribal bigotry and ethnic coloration for cheap likes on nairaland, of course you are the ideal IBO man

let me tell you the truth as myopic you people are here on nairaland especially does of you that clamor for Biafra, the actualization of your course can only be possible with the help of your southern brothers. deep down you know it but you all seem to turn the blind eyes and continuing chest beating, well educated IBO's I know actually know this and they always bring logical assertions to political discuss, they know politics is about permutation and interest, and they understand that the south as to be united with the middle belt. except for you shallow minded bigots on nairaland who always throw tantrums for cheap likes....pardon me I have to throw in some insults because you don't seem to understand the dynamics of the country you are living in

back to the topic AYF has revealed itself they are the handy work of the cabals they have been talking about in aso rock, they have revealed their true color, they don't speak for the north they speak for the elites, yes the elites they include southerners too they are not all northerners they are the one holding all of us to ransom, who in is right mind would still have faith in buhari after he has failed every well meaning Nigerian

let's call a spade a spade AYF is a political tool whose sole gain is to keep power for the northern elite, what as the northern presidency done to the north only their crony's are living larger than life on tax payers money and severe poverty is ravaging the north look at zamfara for God's sake you see little kids eating from dustbins and fathers sell their daughter for the next meal. only in the north would you see severe poverty!!!

fellow nairalanders the earlier we stop this tribal bigotry and face real policies that affect our day to day lives the better for us, every region is poor most especially the north yet this anarchist called AYF still want power to remain in the north. what is the logic behind this wicked insinuations of afonjas and Igbos when in the real sense this ethnic coloration was brought by the elite to divide us so that they could lord over the Masse's and keep us fighting each other while they share our commonwealth on a weekly basis.

please be wise.
Unity begger give us a break.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Lush100(m): 3:22am On Jul 15, 2017
when u join a mad man to fight for any issue no matter how right you are, by the time the whole scene is played, u will realize that u probably would have acted to be mad.
joining issues with a set of people who don't take education as a way of life, who's penchant for unbridled violence over minute matters & has no value for human life is as easy as the passing of the wind, would be a wrong.
that a lion stay still when it sees it's prey passing does not mean it is afraid, no sir, it only waits for the right moment to strike.
u pick ur battle carefully to won it gracefully.
everything is not won by brawn.
A word is enough for the wise.

a wise man sees danger far ahead and averts it, a simpleton sees and continue waking towards it (proverbs )
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Vutseck(m): 4:08am On Jul 15, 2017
banmee:

If you have a smart phone it should be no problem. I do it with mine all the time.

I've not been able to achieve that with smart phone cus after highlighting a particular word you need to hide the keyboard to able to access highlighting icons

at that process the highlight is undone, or maybe there is something I still needs to understand
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by persius555(m): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Nigeria will be better if and only if the SE and SW work together. For now, what we see is senseless political rivalry hinged on envy and pettiness from both divides.

This is exactly what these northerners have taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Who gives a damn about some illiterate people whose statement holds no water.

Even on several occasion, you should have observed that majority of yoruba people don't support the view of FFK and Fayose.

I see a political game being played here
bug you and your tribe men gave a damn when they gave Igbo's quit notice abi ? please Yoruba take a stand this slippery altitude of your tribe is no longer funny

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by justineu(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Every tribe are just insulting the yorubas left and right. Nawa oo
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by lagosrd: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2017
When Tanko yakasai and Anglo Abdullahi were saying inciting words during Jonathan's government you guys were not talking then. So the table has turned Pls enjoy it.
Kwankwanso said his own
Nuhu Ribadu said his own
Buhari himself did same
Tambua also did same
So you can see that there is no monopoly of words.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2017
The politics of Nigeria has always revolved around the Yorubas. It's a testimonial to their political sagacity and mastery of the art of governance right from the times of their great empires.

Since 1960, Nigerian politics has either been for or against the Yorubas. They are the determinant of the outcomes of any political venture. If they are pleased with you, then you will find favour with the rest of Nigeria, if not, you will not make any political headway.
From Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, MKO Abiola, Olusegun Obasanjo and now to Osinbajo, the Yorubas have been a force to reckon with in Nigeria, whether in power or in opposition.

Arewa Youths can continue to bleep themselves over Yoruba matter, IPOB Youth can continue to wail like Bonobos, it won't change anything about the fact that Yorubas determine where the country will head to politically and economically and there ain't nothing anyone can do about it.

Even if this nation will break up, it will still take Yorubas to decide that it will, IPOB can cry till tomorrow, Arewa can issue a thousand quit notices, but only until when Yorubas decide that they have had enough of Nigeria, then you guys can jubilate about a dissolution of Nigeria. And when that happens, be sure that Yorubas will still come out of the asset sharing better than any of you learners.

Abuse them all you want. Your irrelevant and negligible rants on social media won't shift a stone.

Be wise sons of bloody Berbers. Be humble daughter of chest beating Wailers

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by kutchs: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2017
I have taken time to read almost all the comments here and I feel so ashamed as a Nigerian.
So ashamed for the so called Arewa Youths and those who on nairaland here support their madness in calling Fayose and FFK irrelevant.
I'm Igbo but I feel more proud of those two than most Igbo politicians (I'm not afraid neither am I ashamed to say it). Those two are the reason why I can still talk freely in the current dictatorial and totalitarian Buhari government. Those two represent all that is good about democracy: vibrant and strong opposition. What is democracy without this very essential element?

Is everyone supposed to support Buhari in his foolishness, cluelessness and ineptitude? Buhari has being failing right from day one and the Arewa youths and their minions here would want everyone to keep quiet, no we won't, Fayose and FFK won't. They have silenced Olisa Metuh and others who are got talking. They want everyone to remain in silent mode while Buhari pillage and plunder this country.

How can a president be away for months and people think it's okay?
How can we not be availed of info concerning a man we elected as our president?
Do they think Buhari is president only of the north?
Do they think Buhari is a private individual? No Buhari is public property belonging to all Nigerians and so all Nigerians deserve to be informed about Buhari.

Truth be said, I will take Fayose and FFK over conniving bastards like Orji Uzor Kalu, Adolp and Marc Wabara, Chime and co who keep silent while Nigeria burns.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by wristbangle: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
bug you and your tribe men gave a damn when they gave Igbo's quit notice abi ? please Yoruba take a stand this slippery altitude of your tribe is no longer funny

Please! I wasn't talking to u. Mind your business
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ushafe(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Everything must trickle down to tribe in Nigeria.
FFK & Fayose are just two insignificant cynics whose opinions are highly regarded by a section of the masses.
FFK & Fayose speak to remain relevant.
My dear, don't be too surprise about their comments, that is what they do whenever non-northerns are in power
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by toye440: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Quisling's, so Nnamdi KANU and his fellow reprobates have bin the ones upholding our unity?
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Viergeachar: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

...This is an example of the sorry excuse of humans from SW i meant...not a single protest to address the insult from the north..

.Instead what we see is crazy rants against Igbos akin to that seen in Psychiatrists patients against an imaginary enemy.

You seem to be a dull person.

I was only trying to prove to you that Yorubas continue to achieve more without raising a muscle than Igbos who raise all the muscles which turn out to be vain, useless and fatal achieve.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by GeneralOjukwu: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Decypher:
Where is
khaldrogo bolustic Generalojukwu Sarrki Jetlee and all.ewudu munching cowards, it is shame that no yoruba could challenge arewa on this thread or even drop a counter comment. chiaaa!!! I have not seen something like this before grin
shame on you all
bloody cowards

In Abidjan. ...now buzz off !
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by GeneralOjukwu: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
The politics of Nigeria has always revolved around the Yorubas. It's a testimonial to their political sagacity and mastery of the art of governance right from the times of their great empires.

Since 1960, Nigerian politics has either been for or against the Yorubas. They are the determinant of the outcomes of any political venture. If they are pleased with you, then you will find favour with the rest of Nigeria, if not, you will not make any political headway.
From Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, MKO Abiola, Olusegun Obasanjo and now to Osinbajo, the Yorubas have been a force to reckon with in Nigeria, whether in power or in opposition.

Arewa Youths can continue to bleep themselves over Yoruba matter, IPOB Youth can continue to wail like Bonobos, it won't change anything about the fact that Yorubas determine where the country will head to politically and economically and there ain't nothing anyone can do about it.

Even if this nation will break up, it will still take Yorubas to decide that it will, IPOB can cry till tomorrow, Arewa can issue a thousand quit notices, but only until when Yorubas decide that they have had enough of Nigeria, then you guys can jubilate about a dissolution of Nigeria. And when that happens, be sure that Yorubas will still come out of the asset sharing better than any of you learners.

Abuse them all you want. Your irrelevant and negligible rants on social media won't shift a stone.

You are a wise man. Would be checking more of your comments
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

In Abidjan. ...now buzz off !
Goddd damit!!!. chia and the bloody coward couldn't even say anything against their master. grin
chia what an apt height of servitude, you won't see scums like khalDrogo here and other Yoruba fools here to defend their region, but you pussys sleep on Igbo threads every day, grin shameful very shameful
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by GeneralOjukwu: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Decypher:
Goddd damit!!!. chia and the bloody coward couldn't even say anything against their master. grin
chia what an apt height of servitude, you won't see scums like khalDrogo here and other Yoruba fools here to defend their region, but you pussys sleep on Igbo threads every day, grin shameful very shameful

Yawn. ..keep jerking off. You need it.

Yes I ran away from Major Adekunle
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by vpaymoney(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
And this arawe yoots are part of leaders of tomorrow with this their hypocrisy n shameless attitude undecided

Hw I feel when I remember I share country with this idiotic idiots..
I feel more pain bro, for sharing the same country with this animals in the north and ingrates in the SE that never have structure until Yoruba helped them. Yet they are still not grateful. Chai! God pls divide this country by your mighty HAND.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by edupedia: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
BlowBack:
This here is why afonjas keep dragging biafra matter with IPOB and keep mentioning Kanu in every thread.

The reason for yoruba busy body over biafra is because they are avoiding the main match with their Lords and masters from the north.

Awusa sack yorubas in mile 12, next day yorubas carry placard asking for igbos to leave lagos.

Awusa sack Ife, yorubas went on social media to vent their frustrations on Igbos.

It is obvious that afonjas obsession over biafra has to do with frustrations of being left with their sokoto sultan

Weak

....since u IPOB love fiction so much no wonder no one takes u seriously in Nigeria...your statements reveal your shallow thoughts and the state of confusion in your mind. It also shows why we Omoluabis will never have nothing to do with political dregs and nonentities..
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Stfu and run outta here bloody cowards, bow your head in shame fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
nope. they are saying the truth.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Prinzyy: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chineke of olorun of allah:,(
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have been advised not to make any comment as various discussions are ongoing. However, I think with best regards to my friends in the North, I am not sure everybody agreed with him. Most elders will also disagree with him.

To the youths in SE & Niger Delta, is it true that Fayose & FFK are being used by South West? There is no difference between the crude methods used by Fayose & FFK before the election & the present method. I think they have supporters in the SE.

I am very happy that Fayose & FFK will read about comments from Igbo youths on Nairaland. com.
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by ephi123(f): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
maisauki:
A MAN IS A MAN, AND A RACE IS A RACE. It's d height of insensitivity to use two men as against millions to generalise

It's even worse when people do not have the sense of worth to stand up and defend their identity. What a huge shame.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have been advised not to make any comment as various discussions are ongoing. However, I think with best regards to my friends in the North, I am not sure everybody agreed with him. Most elders will also disagree with him.

To the youths in SE & Niger Delta, is it true that Fayose & FFK are being used by South West? There is no difference between the crude methods used by Fayose & FFK before the election & the present method. I think they have supporters in the SE.

I am very happy that Fayose & FFK will read about comments from Igbo youths on Nairaland. com. Fayose & Wike made themselves the commander of orphaned PDP, Wike tactically withdrew, leaving Fayose alone. If Fayose or FFK are from SE or the minority, they would not have the courage to carry out uncontrolled attack on the presidency.

Now that Makarfi had won, Fayose & FFK should keep quiet. Another group from another ethnic group should continue the uncivilised & crude political assassination of opponent .
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Markfemi2: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:

Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Markfemi2: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
These arewa youths need to go and climb dongorayo tree
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Annie939(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
attention seeker
Re: Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
FFK responded to to Arewa youth leader Gujungu by saying North cannot silence me https://www.nairaland.com/3923068/north-cannot-silence-me-it
The Igbos are happy with FFK feedback. The Igbos here on this thread are happy that the Arewa youth accused FFK & Fayose of being used to destabilize the country. If Fayose & FFK keep quiet. There would be peace. Kanu (IPOB )statement carry no weight & meaning to the Yoruba or the North.

Pls, Fayose & FFK should keep quiet. Let another people with the COURAGE continue from the South as it would be very difficult getting person from the north.

Fayose had finished paying GEJ, Andy Uba & all those that helped him to become Governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured / Kogi APC Leaders Celebrate Late Abubakar Audu - PICS / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.