Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? (748 Views)

Nigerians Are Shocked Over Magu's Boast Of Returning To EFCC - PDP / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Deedeedee3: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Apart from population, what can you boast of being a Nigerian? I dont mean to cause trouble so mod please dont ban me.
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by salford1: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Can't even think of anything...

Maybe my subsidized fees for obtaining my first degree in OAU. I dont think any student during the very early 2000 ever paid over 1000 bucks per semester for school fees.

But then again...we got what we paid for..substandard education.lol
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Deedeedee3: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
salford1:
Can't even think of anything...

Maybe my subsidized fees for obtaining my first degree in OAU. I dont think any student during the very early 2000 ever paid over 1000 bucks per semester for school fees.

[b]But then again...we got what we paid for..substandard education.[/b]lol
That is what i am saying!!!
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by aniomafirstson: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
NOTHING
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by KahlDrogo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
One thing I surely can boast of is that I don't have a flat head. grin

Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Deedeedee3: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
aniomafirstson:
NOTHING
Thanks for being truthful
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by conductor14: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
We have slimmy ewedu soup, the best soup in the world over wink cheesy

Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Deedeedee3: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
One thing I surely can boast of is that I don't have a flat head. grin
Sorry bro, no tribal wars here. Please contribute meaningfully. What can you boast of being a Nigerian?
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by KahlDrogo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Sorry bro, no tribal wars here. Please contribute meaningfully
Who says nothing having a flat head isn't a meaningful contribution?

Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by conductor14: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
We also boast of skull miners, kidnappers, shit slingers, Ritualists, Baddo members, Baba Ijebu, one-chance, agbero, pick-pocket, omonile, jungle justice, oluwole, renting one apartment to hundreds of people, etc and last but not like least Oba Yahoo Yahoo cheesy cheesy

Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by conductor14: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Who says nothing having a flat head isn't a meaningful contribution?
It's called level headed not flat head. No surprises Ewedu has blocked part of your brain. cheesy wink

Tunde leave this wasted one let's go and have another hot round wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by BlackDBagba: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jollof rice grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by princeneyo: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
I am Born as a Nigerian so i am boast of that .
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Deedeedee3: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Being born in Nigeria is not enough to be proud na. Your green passport is vey useless today
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Lanretoye(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Which green passport,ewedu is even greener than the passport self.
Deedeedee3:
Being born in Nigeria is not enough to be proud na. Your green passport is vey useless today
When u boast about anything in Nigeria,Americans will be like "were nI eleyi sha".
Re: What Can You Boast Of Being A Nigerian? by Rossikki: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2017
YOU CAN ''BOAST'' OF YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE.

BE THANKFUL FOR INDEPENDENCE IN 1960.

Your grandparents/great grandparents were stark illiterate peasants, totally neglected by the colonialists. Stuck in the village and illiterate, they didn't even have the option of migrating to the UK, US, China, South Africa, Ghana etc. What would they do there?

Today, the story is different, courtesy of the post-colonial Nigerian govt policy of mass public education. You can hustle a visa and go wherever you want in the world, equipped with the skills that can see you survive and even thrive there.

Today you have choices that your forbears could not even dream about. They walked around barefoot and malnourished, from farm to village hut.

Today, you are on IPAD, IPHONE, maybe a Jeep, and live in a reasonable accommodation.

Compared to your grandparents, in this same Nigeria, you are one lucky mothafucka.

So STOP MOANING. GET OFF YOUR ASSS AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL TO HELP YOUR SOCIETY. AND IF YOU MAKE MONEY IN THE PROCESS, FANTASTIC!

(1) (Reply)

PDP NEC Meeting Commences Now At Wadata Plaza, Abuja. / The Next Time, Kanu Insults Yoruba Leaders, We Will Deal With Him- OPC / Between @bukolasaraki, #nottooyoungtorun Campaigners And Twitter Trollers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.