Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive (2460 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by imam07: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
These sensitive pictures are for those agitating for war in this country.I see that if u have experienced war before, u will never wish any of your enemy to experience war again.

Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by HungerBAD: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Damn.
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by imam07: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
More

Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by imam07: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
May the innocent rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by thebestprice(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
there is no peace for the coward, warriors fight and die once. wars are sweet and nostalgic
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Ehiscotch(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
thebestprice:
there is no peace for the coward, warriors fight and die once. wars are sweet and nostalgic
War is sweet when it is happening right in front of you.....On your TV screen stupid.
I hope you feel happy & delighted when you see your loved ones being slaughtered into pieces like animals, when they wail and scream for mercy. When you hear their screams and it is forever in your head.
How nostalgic is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Evablizin(f): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked my Lord there nothing like peace and harmony
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by muller101(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by mofeoluwadassah: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
may God continue 2 keep us o cry
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by imam07: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumu dey worry u.Too much of gari dey block ur eyes.Reduce gari consumption and u go see well.
muller101:
Photoshop
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by muller101(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
imam07:
Mumu dey worry u.Too much of gari dey block ur eyes.Reduce gari consumption and u go see well.
why u de provoke like this.
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Ehinmola(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
thebestprice:
. You claimed wars are sweet and nostalgic? People like you will run and hide under your bed with mere sound of a banger. You sounded so childish about war thinking its a war film.

1 Like

Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by imam07: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
No vex
muller101:
why u de provoke like this.
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oluwa ooo. Ikunle Abiamo o shocked cry cry
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Lanretoye(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2017
See the last man standing for the 2nd pic.
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Mznaett: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
After the war, what's next?sad
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Damoxy(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2017
thebestprice:
I use to think you have sense
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by thebestprice(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Damoxy:
I use to think you have sense
you're not wrong , I still have sense
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by Damoxy(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2017
thebestprice:
you're not wrong , I still have sense
Lol, swerve joor
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by rockyh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=imam07 post=58462405]These sensitive pictures are for those agitating for war in this country.I see that if u have experienced war before, u will never wish any of your enemy to experience war again.[/quote"]it should be shown to those that put suffering to the populace not people agitating for their right from unlawful rule
Re: Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised In This Post. The Images Are Very Sensitive by imam07: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Those people u asked me to show d pictures to can never be a victim of this if u want to cause war because u are fighting 4 ur right.[quote author=rockyh post=58547727][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Jeremiah Ordered The Arrest Of Woman Whose Child Went Missing In His Church / My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped / Mallam Caught Pumping Medicine Into The @nus Of A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.