Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? (1432 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Fmartin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
there was this neigbour, he had a girlfriend that was a stammarer.

i over heard them one night and d lady was like, ' ha.. ha.. ha.. ha..' cheesy
she was not laughing, she was trying to say, 'harder! harder' grin

share urz..
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Homeboiy: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by gozmok1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
banaaaaaa nnnaaaaa nnnnnaaa fall on her
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by ILoveChess: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
So u dey spy on people wey dey make love. Sense fall on u op
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by ucheuzor1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
I hv heard a lady moan Jesus while she was transcending to the other world of erotic pleasure.
Another babe says oh baby, give it to me.
But the first one moaning Jesus got me scared o...Jesus while in the act??
What of if baba j shows up and says my daughter, you called me[color=#006600][/color]
grin grin
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Fmartin(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
ILoveChess:
So u dey spy on people wey dey make love. Sense fall on u op
na so! grin
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Fmartin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
ucheuzor1:
I hv heard a lady moan Jesus while she was transcending to the other world of erotic pleasure.
Another babe says oh baby, give it to me.
But the first one moaning Jesus got me scared o...Jesus while in the act??
What of if baba j shows up and says my daughter, you called me[color=#006600][/color]
grin grin
kikiki grin
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Fmartin(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
lipsrsealed
u dey shy? cheesy
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Lanretoye(m): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2017
That is the time when she will be calling a full grown man like me "baby",shay babies don't talk so I will just be banging like femi kuti.
I remember one be screaming seriously like "you want to kill me,I will die o",as I don turn the sound system on so loud so neighbours no go hear.eventually when I pity her make she no go die true true,the next minute she be like "oya come now"...lol
the next day she saw me on campus at the bucataria where she and other students were eating and as I appeared she subconsciously screamed "oko mi,oloko eshin".I felt embarrassed but she won me another babe on that spot with that statement...the other babe confessed she picked interest upon hearing that statement when I started digging her too but believe me,no dissapointments cos I'm always out with good grades....lol
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by debuscket(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Baby u'r wicked, u'r fucking me hard.....next thing she would say after dt is "harder harder"
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Fmartin(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm grin
debuscket:
Baby u'r wicked,
u'r fucking me hard.....next thing she would say after dt is "harder harder"
Re: What Are The Crazy Things People Say While Making Love? by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jamb question. OP Clap for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Our Parents Should Stop Stressing On / Video Of Man That Caught His Girlfriend With A Lebanese Man On Vals Day / Nigerians Shares Their Embarrassing Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.