Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish (1089 Views)

Palmoil And Crayfish From Akwaibom / Buy In Bulk Plantain, Palmoil And Iyere(black Pepper) / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
For lovers of healthy food ingredients, i supply fresh clean crayfish and Palmoil from Akwa Ibom to wholesale and retail traders.....you can contact me on 07067290953 or via email ekanempeace0@gmail.com.

Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
For lovers of healthy food ingredients, i supply fresh clean crayfish and Palmoil from Akwa Ibom to wholesale and retail traders....Also available for exportation and nationwide delivery. You can contact me on 07067290953 or via email ekanempeace0@gmail.com.

Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Today i will talk about the health benefit of good Palmoil.

The health benefits of palm oil include reduced risk of a variety of disease processes including:

Alzheimer’s disease
Arterial thrombosis
Atherosclerosis
Cancer
Cataracts
Cognitive impairment
Macular degeneration
Platelet aggregation (blood clotting)
Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol levels)
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Vitamin A deficiency

Fresh vs. Oxidized Palm Oil

Palm oil can be sold in a fresh state or at various levels of oxidation. Oxidation is a result of processing the oil for various culinary purposes. However, a considerable amount of the commonly used palm oil is in the oxidized state, which poses potential dangers to the biochemical and physiological functions of the body.

Unlike fresh palm oil, oxidized palm oil induces an adverse lipid profile, reproductive toxicity and toxicity of the kidney, lung, liver, and heart. This may be a result of the generation of toxicants brought on by oxidation. In contrast to oxidized palm oil, red or refined palm oil at moderate levels in the diet of experimental animals promotes efficient utilization of nutrients, favorable body weight gains, induction of hepatic (liver) drug metabolizing enzymes, adequate hemoglobinization of red cells and improvement of immune function.
Avoid Processed and Hydrogenated Palm Oil

In a nutshell, you want to avoid all processed, hydrogenated oils like the plague. Even the amazing health benefits of palm oil are completely negated due to this harmful process that extends shelf life. Stay safe and keep your shelves stocked with UNREFINED, COLD-PRESSED oils!

For lovers of healthy food ingredients, i supply fresh clean Crayfish and healthy Palmoil from Akwa Ibom to wholesale and retail traders.....you can contact me on 07067290953 or via email ekanempeace0@gmail.com.
With Us, quality is not compromised.

Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning my People, many palmoil dealers don't know how to identify the different grade of palmoil.
Today we will be talking about the different palmoil grades.

Features Of Quality Palm Oil
It is very Important that you get the right quality as Palm-Oil can be differentiated by the levels of its processing.

==> Grade A: SPO
==> Grade B: TPO
==> Grade C: SLUDGE
==> Grade D: ROUGH

==> Grade A: SPO – Low Water Content: This is the best quality palm oil. It is suitable for human consumption, use in food industries and as raw material for industries such as in soap making.

==> Grade B: TPO- High Water Content: This type of palm oil is used for manufacturing soap e.g black soap.

Grades B, C and D are not suitable for the purpose of palm oil reselling business. Instead, they are mostly used as raw materials in soap making companies.

Asides for cooking purpose, red palm oil is also used in the production of soap (and detergent), candle, cosmetics (and cream), lubricants, bread making, glue, bio-diesel and plastics.

For a beginner or an inexperienced person go with someone that knows, so you won't end up loosing.

We can supply you with good palmoil as well as crayfish. With us quality isn't negotiable.
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by amyvals(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
dockypeace:
For lovers of healthy food ingredients, i supply fresh clean crayfish and Palmoil from Akwa Ibom to wholesale and retail traders.....you can contact me on 07067290953 or via email ekanempeace0@gmail.com.
Madam, you should have snapped your own goods(crayfish)
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Kart555(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
hw much ur palmoil and wch state ar u,i mean per ful keg
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by TUBLEZ(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
And why are u using other people's pictures? I can see one of my pix right here..
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Do you know the nutritional content in crayfish?
There is a healthy supply of vitamin D and A as well as calcium and potassium, copper and zinc in crayfish. Iodine is also often mentioned as an important ingredient. As you can also see, crayfish is a very low carbohydrate food, and without ‘carbs’ you can safely eat crayfish without putting on unwanted weight.

Another favorable aspect of crayfish nutrition is that there is hardly ever any toxic residues or artificial hormones injected into the meat as crayfish. In addition, crayfish are very sensitive to polluted waters.

Others include protein, sodium, low cholesterol and low calories. Crayfish is a very healthy source of protein.
Do contact us for your supplies....with us, quality isn't negotiable.
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by mumsilala: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Great piece docky.
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by amyvals(f): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
TUBLEZ:
And why are u using other people's pictures? I can see one of my pix right here..
same thing I asked her, yet to reply me. she juz stole my crayfish pix, it was a customer that brought it to my notice sef
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by dabrake(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Very insightful and educative piece @ dockypeace. Few honest people exist and dockypeace is one. Saw her advert on a site, called her up, made a deal with her without expecting much. To my surprise she delivered. Truly with you, quality isn't negotiable.
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by dabrake(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Will be ordering more very soon @ dockeypeace. Thanks madam
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2017
dabrake:
Very insightful and educative piece @ dockypeace. Few honest people exist and dockypeace is one. Saw her advert on a site, called her up, made a deal with her without expecting much. To my surprise she delivered. Truly with you, quality isn't negotiable.

Thanks Bro, it was great doing business with you. May God always connect us with the right people to deal with when it comes to business. Waiting for your next order...lol
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by TUBLEZ(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
amyvals:

same thing I asked her, yet to reply me. she juz stole my crayfish pix, it was a customer that brought it to my notice sef
she called to apologize
Re: Sale Of Clean Palmoil And Crayfish by Sabadoe: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can visit this Website => www.agroforeignbuyers..com for Full Contact Information Details of Over 100 Serious Genuine Foreign Buyers from U.S, CANADA, UNITED STATE Including Some Part of European Countries that ready to buy your Local Food Stuff and Agro Medicinal Commodities very fast!

(1) (Reply)

A Fish Farm In Osogbo Is Seeking Partnership / For Sale Life Broiler ₦700, Processed Broiler ₦800per kg / 40% off: We help Nurse Your Malaysian Supergene Oilpalm Seedlings for planting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.