Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. (842 Views)

Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
I know that every tribe has their negative side so no tribe can claim to be a conclave of saints. While Igbos can be said to be chest beater, Yorubas are seen as hypocritical, I still have not come to terms with why ipob miscreants are so angry with Yoruba concerning the loss of Jonathan during the 2015 election.
How well did GEJ treat Yoruba to deserve their 100 percent vote?
Again did Yoruba have any agreement with GEJ that he will get their 100 percent vote? And if not, why call them backstabbers over their choice of Buhari?
Why are you ipob so silly and messing up?
You people are touts that's why igbos like me can't identify with you people.
You people behave like mumu towards anything that your chief tout Nnamdi Kanu says . Please stop messing up.
For those of you who may think i am a Yoruba or i am defending Yoruba, you can go thru my profile . I hate evil whether its coming from Igbo or Yoruba or any tribe. Ipob pls respect yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by profhezekiah: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by blackfase(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by Iykmann(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
it's like Joe igbokwe is your father?onye ime ofia

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Iykmann:
it's like Joe igbokwe is your father?onye ime ofia

Why dp you ipob touts hate the truth?
Why do u people hate contrary opinion? Tufiakwa. Odikwa very bad of you people.

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by conductor14: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
honourhim:
I know that every tribe has their negative side so no tribe can claim to be a conclave of saints. While Igbos can be said to be chest beater, Yorubas are seen as hypocritical, I still have not come to terms with why ipob miscreants are so angry with Yoruba concerning the loss of Jonathan during the 2015 election.
Again did Yoruba have any agreement with GEJ that he will get their 100 percent vote? And if not, why call them backstabbers over their choice of Buhari?
You people behave like mumu towards anything that your chief tout Nnamdi Kanu says . Please stop messing up.
For those of you who may think i am a Yoruba or i am defending Yoruba, you can go thru my profile . I hate evil whether its coming from Igbo or Yoruba or any tribe. Ipob pls respect yourselves.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s]

Be reasonable for once. Go through my past posts and stop making a mess of yourself pls. Don't tell me that you are so daft to believe that all Igbos agree with your ipob.

Answer the two questions i asked in the op.

1 Like

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by conductor14: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
honourhim:

Be reasonable for once. Go through my past posts and stop making a mess of yourself pls. Don't tell me that you are so daft to believe that all Igbos agree with your ipob.

Answer the two questions i asked in the op.
[/s]
Otu nnegi there

1 Like

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by TheKingIsHere: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
honourhim:

Did Obasanjo treat the SS well? The answer is no. Infact Obasanjo supposed to be rottening in jail for the bloody massacre of odi village. But yet he was voted in to power the second time by the entire South(SS, SE and SW)

That's is what brotherhood is which the yorubas are yet to learn.

If you have grieviance against a brother tell him so that he can amend his ways. Don't backstab him and wish him failure for it cuz karma is always there to teach you a bitter lesson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by obamabinladen(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s]
Otu nnegi there

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by obiech(m): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2017
honourhim:

Bro(that is if you are really Igbo oo grin grin) nobody hate Yoruba's because of any 2015 election shii or whatever .......Igbo's call them backbiters mainly because of the civil war and the way they carry Biafra matter for their head but Igbo's still prefer them to Fulani Muslim
Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s]
Otu nnegi there

Gutter language of ipob.
When i call u people touts people may not understand but here it is obvious. U people r so disgusting. Chineke naputa unu na ndu ojoo na ndu iberibe unu na ebi.
U guys are pathetic.
I ve been been banned here severally for correcting u people or whatever but i wont stop. I just came out from a ban yesterday. I wont stop talking to you people. Silly ipob touts.
Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2017
yes that is the same way ss/se won't be in any agreement to vote out osunbade come 2019 hope that ll be fair right? we serve you suffersticated imps back in your coin
Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by chiagozien(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
apc wise man.what i found out is that apc is a virus that every apc member reason like buhari.if you are not mad you would have know ipob have nothing to do with any political party,i joined ipob in 2014 maybe it was apc that was power then.you can call us what ever you like but you cant beat us.you are just.....

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Did Obasanjo treat the SS well? The answer is no. Infact Obasanjo supposed to be rottening in jail for the bloody massacre of odi village. But yet he was voted in to power the second time by the entire South(SS, SE and SW)

That's is what brotherhood is which the yorubas are yet to learn.

If you have grieviance against a brother tell him so that he can amend his ways. Don't backstab him and wish him failure for it cuz karma is always there to teach you a bitter lesson

Jonathan got very reasonable number of votes from the southwest states so dont make it look as if he was so poorly voted for there.

The truth is that 1999 is far different from 2015. People are more exposed. People got tired of the laxity of Jonathan that gave way for massive corruption so they had to go for an alternative.

There was a time that yoruba elders met with GEJ and tabled their perceived marginalization to him but what did he do? (the thread is here in nairaland. look for it) Nothing much and some of them went for another candidate.

In the coming election you will still see a different voting pattern as people are getting tired of Buhari's government. You people should accept the fact that nothing is static in politics and even in life. Re-alignments are already taking place now in preparation for 2019 election. Be wise and stop making noise about backstabbing Jonathan. That man messed up pls.

For how long shall you mourn the death of Saul

1 Like

Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2017
obiech:

Bro(that is if you are really Igbo oo grin grin) nobody hate Yoruba's because of any 2015 election shii or whatever .......Igbo's call them backbiters mainly because of the civil war and the way they carry Biafra matter for their head but Igbo's still prefer them to Fulani Muslim

And i said it here in my OP that every tribe has their negative side. Yoruba has hypocritical tendencies while Igbo has chest beating issues but rather than keep rehashing the ugly incidence of the civil war, we should rather learn to manage each other's weaknesses very well and keep moving forward.

I am an Igbo man from Imo state, how many times will i say it? Go to my past posts and read if you are in doubt.
Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by honourhim: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
apc wise man.what i found out is that apc is a virus that every apc member reason like buhari.if you are not mad you would have know ipob have nothing to do with any political party,i joined ipob in 2014 maybe it was apc that was power then.you can call us what ever you like but you cant beat us.you are just.....

I am not interested in Nigeria political parties. I vote individuals not party. So far i am not impressed with Buhari so i am not on his side now. Yet this doesnt make Jonathan good. Jonathan failed.
IPOB is a gang of touts. As far as i am concerned ipob means idiotic people of biafra.
Re: Between Igbo, GEJ And Yoruba. by chiagozien(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
honourhim:

I am not interested in Nigeria political parties. I vote individuals not party. So far i am not impressed with Buhari so i am not on his side now. Yet this doesnt make Jonathan good. Jonathan failed.
IPOB is a gang of touts. As far as i am concerned ipob means idiotic people of biafra.
ok i don hear you.wise man from nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London By Pius Adesanmi / Acting President Osinbajo Has Listed 7 Lies About Nigeria / See What A Movie Director Said About Nnamdi Kanu-PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.