Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

PDP Crisis: I Don't Need Amnesty From You Sheriff Tells Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Don't Need Amnesty From You Sheriff Tells Makarfi (525 Views)

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) / I Don’t Need Amnesty From You, Sheriff Tells Makarfi / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PDP Crisis: I Don't Need Amnesty From You Sheriff Tells Makarfi by hammariise(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
The recently sacked former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, has expressed dismay at a statement credited to Prince Dayo Adeyeye, spokesman of the Ahmed Makarfi group, granting him amnesty in the aftermath of the Supreme Court ruling.
In a statement signed by his spokesman, Honourable Bernard Mikko said Sheriff needs no pardon, adding that amnesty is meant for those who go against the laws of the land.
“I take exceptions to the reckless statement credited to Prince Dayo Adeyeye suggesting the grant of amnesty to Sen Ali Modu Sheriff, his National Working Committee and supporters. Amnesty is a reprieve for those who have committed offence under our statutes. We did not occupy the office illegally or committed any offence.
“Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was validly elected and was forced to vacate the National Secretariat after a joint meeting of the contending camps with the Inspector General of Police in the wake of thuggery attack in the heat of conflicting court pronouncements.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Don't Need Amnesty From You Sheriff Tells Makarfi by hammariise(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP crisis: I don’t need amnesty from you – Sheriff tells Makarfi
https://www.today.ng/news/politics/314488/pdp-crisis-amnesty-sheriff-tells-makarfi
Re: PDP Crisis: I Don't Need Amnesty From You Sheriff Tells Makarfi by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2017

(1)

Timi, Others Plotting To Derail APC, Northern Leaders Allege / What You Should Know About Lagos Floods / PDP Governors Leave For London Today To Pay A Goodwill Visit To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.