Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House (792 Views)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by MrTechy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is what boredom causes.
I'm in the village for my semester break, i just decide to set a trap that got this rabbit.

The funniest thing is that the kind of trap this bush rat fell for was too too simple,

if you want to learn Pm me lol

@lala @ seun
abi nah only snake the grace front page?

Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by Caustics: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
bruv that is not a rabbit.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by Nairalandsss(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
rat
Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by dingbang(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oke ...
Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by ALAYORMII: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrTechy:
I'm in the village for my semester break, i just decide to set a trap that got this rabbit.

The funniest thing is that the kind of trap this bush rat fell for was too too simple,

@lala @ seun

Go look up what a rabbit is

That's a grass cutter
Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2017
That is neither rabbit nor grass cutter; that is big rat, OKETE in Yoruba n BURGU in Hausa.

Rat pepper soup don land
Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by Kamelot77(m): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2017
hope lala will like this
Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by eddyline(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2017
I think I need that trap of yours. there's one of such big rats that usually visit my compound. need to do pepper soup with it walahi
Re: Look At The Rabit I Killed Today In My House by ricki: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
MrTechy:

@lala @ seun

Not a rabbit but a big rat....

(1) (Reply)

FOODIE: 10 Of The Best Street Food Dishes To Try In Lagos, Nigeria / Indomie Onion Chicken Super Pack / How I Prepare My Edikaikong Soup With Pounded Yam In 30 Mins Without Pounding I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.