Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Before You Blindly Support IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Blindly Support IPOB (5683 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / If You Blindly Support Tinubu Then.... / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Rich4god(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
IPOB ARE JOBLESS PEOPLE..OP RAISED A SALIENT POINT
Have you noticed that it's only a few that have responded to the point that he raised, others just started calling him an afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
It will surprise you to know that the north western states have the finance, labour and resources to survive on their own. Am only laying emphasis on the NW cos I have been to every nook and cranny of that region. Industrial wise, I don't think there is any state that can boost of the number of "non oil based foreign company" as we have in Kano (I stand to be corrected). if there is, please point on.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, I don't think there is any other state that can boost of the huge population of foreigners involved in normal business of buying and selling and contractor.

Where have you been?
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yeah, expectedly, he took the usual escape route - insult.

If only you weren't suffering from amnesia, you'd have known who started the insults. Well, you can still scroll through our engagement to refresh your memory.

Anu mpama.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Where have you been?
Can you prove me wrong.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Rich4god(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Restructuring I support, Biafra I don't support as at this moment. We don't have leaders that will be truthful to the development of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by honourhim: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
How do you intend to employ and feed all the Igbos that will return to SE once Biafra has been actualized? Wch among the 5 states in the east can survive without FG allocation. So, how will the state of Biafra employ and pay these people. Have it occurred to you guys that there are a lot of Igbo in the federal civil service. There are quite a number of Igbos working in other state govt outside the SE. Virtually every higher institution in the north have an Igbo man lecturing or working there, same with hospitals and some other institutions. These does not include the once who are into business.
It’s obvious that if we break, people from other region would not want us to still remain there. So, how do you intend to cater for the Igbo business owners that will return home? Have any of you ever gone to the major markets in the north. From Suleja to Wuse, to Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Funtua, Zaria, Kaduna… All these states have a very large population of Igbos doing business there. How do u intend to take care of them or provide alternative means for them?

My friend you ve done a good job by putting down some verifiable points to the IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB). Their idiocy wont allow them to give a thought to contrary opinion. Dont bother yourself about the usual stup'dity that they are displaying here. They do same to me. Each time i point out truth to them they brand me afonja. You can imagine how daft they are to believe that all of us in Igbo land are members of their useless IPOB. Just keep on the good exposition you are doing.

This is why i called on Igbos sometime ago to rise up and counter these IPOB touts. Such a useless set of people cannot be allowed to flourish neither can they be allowed to keep parading themselves as the face of igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Can you prove me wrong.

So Kano has more foreign "non oil companies" than Ogun state? Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

You wish they were. I lived and worked in the North. There is severe shortage of qualified personnel in every sector. They rely heavily on NYSC doctors, reason they are paid well compared to others. Scrap NYSC today and the Northern health sector goes into crisis. Is it teaching? Even with the number of Southern teachers there, there is still massive shortage. Go check Bro.

Do need t conclude there is a shortage of qualified personnel in every sector of the north. The only reason an "Igbo man" has to speak the way you do is because of the communal and hospitable nature of the northern man - he gives space to anyone and does not bother if the man steals from him or Not. Let the biafrans have their way and then only then will you see the rise of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by aerodee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Truth is truth either it is coming from an Afonja or IPOB member

The moderator has raised logical points, I have seen few answers and a lot of insults.

Truth can come from anywhere, remember when Balaam wanted to curse Israel, the truth came from an Animal (A donkey). Truth has no colour or affiliation, it is simply the truth. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. Here are some truths

Biafra and self-determination is your right. TRUTH

Violence is a wrong way to go unless every possible channel has been exhausted. TRUTH

The Moderator raised some good point which will be addressed sooner or later. TRUTH

Yes, I am Yoruba or Afonja. Wetin concern me? You are my neighbour and your actions affect me so I will always look when you make noise.
All other abuse are welcomed, it means you read my post. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

If you realise how many teachers, lecturers, doctors and laboratory technologists in the North are Igbo you probably won't be vomiting this shiit.

The question should also be: why are the teachers, lecturers, doctors, and laboratory technologists not in their states, why do they come down to the north?

3 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by pryme(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Can you prove me wrong.

Op like I have always pointed out, there are non so blind like the ones that refuse to see.

I have read all the replies from the Igbos, non were able to engage you with meaningful conversation or a roadmap or even {facts} that BIAFRA will succeed.

This goes to show how Kanu is using the inherent psychology of the Ibo man of "dominating" to get their support.

Am from the South South, I don't give a flying fvck about Biafra, my only concern is if they fail we will have to be the ones to bail them out. I don't like the fact that ppl will be dragged into result of their stupidity.

History is about to repeat it's self.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Missayuba:

The question should also be: why are the teachers, lecturers, doctors, and laboratory technologists not in their states, why do they come down to the north?

People who have human capital export it to where there is shortage. That's why you have expatriates working in certain areas where Nigerians lack expertise or don't have enough skilled manpower to fill.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Missayuba:

Do need t conclude there is a shortage of qualified personnel in every sector of the north. The only reason an "Igbo man" has to speak the way you do is because of the communal and hospitable nature of the northern man - he gives space to anyone and does not bother if the man steals from him or Not. Let the biafrans have their way and then only then will you see the rise of the north.

Did a Nigerian just type the part in bold? North and hospitable in the same sentence? Maybe you have another definition for hospitable.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by hollah123: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
amjoseph19:

Why will he waste his time to answer someone who doesn't know the terms associated with what he is talking about.

When Nigeria gained independence from British, how many Nigerians were forced to return home?

So Biafrans are forbidden from leaving as foreigners abi?

He is still a kiddo
so u want to eat your cake and have it? Nigeria is a zoo, accepted!!! then when u get your country, leave the zoo n go n live the life of a normal human being since u are the only reasonable tribe on earth, other tribes are animals. wehhhhhh done

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

So Kano has more foreign "non oil companies" than Ogun state? Wonders shall never end.
I may not argue on that, cos I have not been to One. But that doesn't change the fact that the number of manufacturing company in Kano is very high.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Missayuba:

The fact is simple, there are no much institution in the East and we all know that a great number of SE graduates leaves the East to other regions in search of job. Apart from banks, am yet to see any sector or company that employ graduates in SE, removing NB plc.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2017
pryme:

Op like I have always pointed out, there are non so blind like the ones that refuse to see.

I have read all the replies from the Igbos, non were able to engage you with meaningful conversation or a roadmap or even {facts} that BIAFRA will succeed.

This goes to show how Kanu is using the inherent psychology of the Ibo man of "dominating" to get their support.

Am from the South South, I don't give a flying fvck about Biafra, my only concern is if they fail we will have to be the ones to bail them out. I don't like the fact that ppl will be dragged into result of their stupidity.

History is about to repeat it's self.
Fact is, majority of the people supporting ipob, are either igbos in diaspora that have nothing to loose, or tauts in Anambra and Abia. The agitation is not well spelt out in other state.
Fact is, the five SE states that have the resources and land mass to take care of the number of igbos leaving in other regions. This is what some of them don't know yet.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

People who have human capital export it to where there is shortage. That's why you have expatriates working in certain areas where Nigerians lack expertise or don't have enough skilled manpower to fill.
Back in the days, it was exportation of human capital. But now, the majority are only looking for greener pastures. You can't tell me that the number of Igbo graduates trooping to Lagos in search of jobs are there as experts. There are no jobs in SE. Now it's the greener pastures that they are after.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2017
Kingsley1000:
IPOB ARE JOBLESS PEOPLE..OP RAISED A SALIENT POINT
Non hv been able to answer me, except for one person. As expected, the others called me an afonja.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
seun, lalasticlala.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Back in the days, it was exportation of human capital. But now, the majority are only looking for greener pastures. You can't tell me that the number of Igbo graduates trooping to Lagos in search of jobs are there as experts. There are no jobs in SE. Now it's the greener pastures that they are after.

Outside Lagos, where else do they troop to? Even when they troop to Lagos, who own the companies they work for?

Do they troop to your state?
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by louqas: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Kingsley1000:
BIAFRA 'S AGITATION IS DUE TO PDP ELECTION DEFEAT

We all know that they were so pained they vowed to do everything possible to destabilize this government. ...........what pained them most is the role of yorubas in removing them from power , then they started hating the Yoruba because since 1999 they have not produced president or vice while yorubas have produced a president and now vice president

But who send them, they can GO AND DIE in Oshio baba voice or DROWN IN THE LAGOON in Akinolu voice .
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by gameboyo: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Will there even be any change. I think the real enemy to the Igbo race is their leaders. The keep shouting marginalization while their leaders keeps mum and enjoy the wealth of the nation. Why can’t they hold their leaders accountable? I have been to most states in the north, and it’s surprising to see states like Katsina, Jigawa, Dutse, Gombe and co with full functioning international airport mostly used during hajj. These airports where built using state funds. How come SE leaders can’t build such, despite the fact that the Igbos are the ones that travel the most in Nigeria? Even with the little allocation some northern states receive from FG, they have been able to build and develop their states. How come the SE and SS leaders couldn’t do same? Imagine the huge allocation of Bayelsa, despite its small size, there is nothing to write home abt it. Take a look at Delta State, same can be said. Its only Akwa Ibom and Cross River that I can give a pass mark.

Don't include SS in ur comparism.no state in Nigeria exception of Lagos and the fct is more developed than rivers and Akwa Ibom state
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Outside Lagos, where else do they troop to? Even when they troop to Lagos, who own the companies they work for?

Do they troop to your state?
How many of the companies in Lagos are owned by igbos? A more resounding question shld be, why didn't the SE leaders put pressure on FG to make SE hospitable so that the igbos can build the companies in SE. What is chasing them out of SE.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
gameboyo:

Don't include SS in ur comparism.no state in Nigeria exception of Lagos and the fct is more developed than rivers and Akwa Ibom state
SMH. you don't know wat is true development. Let me even believe you. But do u know dat if states like Katsina of Jigawa receives the huge allocation as Bayelsa does, by now, those state would have been like Dubai. But look at Bayelsa. The average northern tries to develop his state. Can same be said for the southern governor, though with some few exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
AltarBoy1:
How many of the companies in Lagos are owned by igbos? A more resounding question shld be, why didn't the SE leaders put pressure on FG to make SE hospitable so that the igbos can build the companies in SE. What is chasing them out of SE.

Have you been to the SE before? I suppose the answer is no. Try visit the SE. Outside Lagos, there's no state with the density of manufacturing industries as Anambra state.

As per how many of the companies in Lagos are owned by Igbos, let's start with the banks;

Diamond bank
Zenith Bank
UBA
Fidelity
Access Bank

They own most of the SMEs and also 9wn most of the pharmaceutical industries there like;

Emzor
May & Baker
Neimeth
Greenlife
Orange Drugs
Embassy
Richygold
Elbe
Vixa
Maydon
St. Michael
Geneith global
Clarion Medicals
Agary
Award Global
Jubilee
Beta Drugs & Chemical ind.
JOPAN

And so many others.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by elfeezy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Just as I noted, u wont respond to my post, but will prefer to call me an afonja.
Good questions anyways but have u asked urself how the old Eastern Nigeria survived then whilst been independence on the FG?
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by gameboyo: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
AltarBoy1:
SMH. you don't know wat is true development. Let me even believe you. But do u know dat if states like Katsina of Jigawa receives the huge allocation as Bayelsa does, by now, those state would have been like Dubai. But look at Bayelsa. The average northern tries to develop his state. Can same be said for the southern governor, though with some few exceptions.

U still haven't made any point. I schooled in d North and I know d rate of poverty in Dat region which u might not know.
Those politicians there do absolutely nothing, I mean nothing.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Missayuba(f): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Did a Nigerian just type the part in bold? North and hospitable in the same sentence? Maybe you have another definition for hospitable.

Is it not obvious that you are one person who has stayed in one part of Nigeria for a very long time and only speak base on stereotype? Check very well the only part of Nigeria you can come to, be accommodated with no ulterior motive is the north. That is why most of the people from the east are in the north. Go to eastern states and see the northerners living there on the streets and you think you have a point against my statement! I DONT THINK SO.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Missayuba:

Is it not obvious that you are one person who has stayed in one part of Nigeria for a very long time and only speak base on stereotype? Check very well the only part of Nigeria you can come to, be accommodated with no ulterior motive is the north. That is why most of the people from the east are in the north. Go to eastern states and see the northerners living there on the streets and you think you have a point against my statement! I DONT THINK SO.

First of all, a place where people are butchered at will can not he said to be hospitable. A place where you cannot practice your religion without let or hindrance. When I was in Yobe state, the place they allocated to RCCG that I buses to attend in Gadaka was located in the bush far from human inhabitation. A place where sharia is enforced even in some cases on non Muslims can't be said to be hospitable. I have been to 5 zones out of 6 in Nigeria so Iban speak with authority.

As for the Northerners you said live on the streets in the East, I have a question for you. If somebody decides not to rent a property but to live on the streets, how is that the Igbo man's business? Are Igbo men in the North given free accommodation? No. The pay rent for accommodation or buy land and build their own houses. If the Hausa man cannot do same in the East, that's his headache. He can even live in the gutter, that's his choice.

The number of Igbo killed on the North in crisis that have nothing to do with the Igbos is uncountable and yet you have the gut to say they accommodate the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by BiafraIShere(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
AltarBoy1:
You don't know wat u r talking about. You are not seeing the development in the north because it has a very big land mass. Believe me, in terms of infrastructure, it's just anambra and Enugu that can compete with the NW states.
Can you list such infrastructure available in the NW that cant be found in Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abia or Ebonyi or other parts of Igboland like Delta north & most of Rivers state? FYI, there are equally large Igbo communities all over West Africa & beyond, so North will ask all Igbos to leave at once & your brain did not tell you that North will be the loser? You dont know that human nature is dynamic, & the moment north becomes hostile to Igbos that they will not migrate elsewhere? Are Russians not living en mass in Ukrain, Belarus, Kazakstan, Uzbekistan & other former USSR Republics? Even if/when they return, your brain did not tell you they will increase demand for goods & services? SORE LOSER!!!
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
attackgat:

Stop talking like a fool. First of all, Biafra is not only Igbo land and even if it were, Igbo land is much bigger than what you call SE.

Biafra getting independence does not mean that all Igbos will pack up and go home. Trust me, it is not in the interesst of Nigeria to do that not only because of what Nigeria will lose locally and internationally, but also because of[b] it is against the laws of Nigeria its self.[/b]

If Biafra becomes independent, Nigeria and Biafra will sit down abs duscuss the terms of disengagement such as sharing of assets and liabilities and the status of its citizens living in both countries. If the worst comes to worst, [b]we all apply for visa to visit Abuja. [/b]A small price to pay for freedom

1. Who are you to determine what's in the best interest of Nigerians?
2.Which law? All countries reserve the right to keep out undesirable aliens. That is one of the defining characteristics of a sovereign state.
3. Visas for some of you yes, but not for millions of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida's Achievements: A Born Achiever / Braking News Lie Mohammed Is Very Sick / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.