Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! (43587 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Sleeping With Married Women / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Bovis(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
@ OP

My brotherly advice for you is to channel your creativity to something productive and stop daydreaming

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by charlesluthor(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sins of ur Parents... Go ask them wat dey did in their youth. They jst took u out of school witout pursing d case, as if they were expecting such report from U. Ask dem, especially ur Dad.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Kaynofficial: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Brother.,this is the effect of too much Nigerian movies,try reduce am,it's really messing with ur mind
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by sukkot: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by olowobaba10: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
BELIEVE THIS POT OF CRAP AND YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING, ATTENTION SEEKING LIAR MOHAMMED
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Adebowale89(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
this lies is just too obvious. u drop out from school coz of your female lecturers pressure? o de beru olorun

female lecturers that are mostly sadist? do they even have time for that nonsense? se family lie Mohammed ni e ni?

I see your write-up as a test perhaps u can be an author in the future, of course you can with this your co.ck&bull story cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Lloydfather(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:
It seems like a funny story , but this is a serious issue that I have been worried about.

As early as when I was 15 years old I have always experienced married women chasing me.

It started from my neighbor's wife at the age of 15. She would always want me to come over and play at her place (at first I thought she was just been nice) until she touched me wrongly. She would always want to kiss me and make me touch her boobs. I stopped going to their house because I felt helpless when she kissed me and I couldn't stop her and I didn't want to be in that position ever again.

It got so real when I got admission into the University at the age of 16. I was approached by my female lecturer whom I know she would definitely be married.She told me I was handsome and smart, I was happy to get such compliment from her. She offered to drop me off at the school gate which I accepted. On getting to the gate she requested she drop me off at my house, I didn't feel comfortable about it but she insisted. We got to my street and she parked. She requested for my phone contact and requested we meet at a guest house the next day after lecture. I refused and she was not too happy about it. I got down form the car and she drove off. The next day she saw me in class was was acting strange. I couldn't even look in the eyes. I was so uncomfortable throughout her lecture. After the class, she called for me in her office, which I knew I must go. I got there, met another female lecturer in her office ( They were close friends) because she was comfortable telling me that I refused her proposal in front of her. I pleaded with her to let me be and she said okay that if that is my wish she would let me go and not disturb me anymore but I should just know the kind of opportunity I just missed.

A week later, I saw her friend ( the older lady in her office) who was much more younger than she is but also married. She called me up ( she recalled my name so well ) and she told me not to mind my lecturer that she would help me talk to her that she won't disturb me and she would not temper with my grades as long as I start hanging out with her and promised to take good care of me (from Frying pan to Iron pot).

I couldn't help it, I was too young to handle all that pressure so I informed my parents who didnt think twice and told me that I am nit going back to that school. ( That was how I dropped out)

The next year I got admission into a polytechnic, where I found peace for about a year. The second year was another drama with one of my Female lecturer (She was much more old than the former) she had very beautiful long grey hair and was very smart. I had always admired her hair and looks but not to the extent of wanting anything to do with her. ( Everybody admires her hair and look). Fortunate and unfortunate for me, I caught her eyes and she called me up. To cut the long story short, she asked me out and I refused with style. This time I was wise enough not to inform my parents ( I was going to handle the situation). I didnt give her a straight answer ..I didnt say Yes nor No, I just played along and became her friend. She calls for me and I answer her but I always try to avoid her inviting me to anywhere. I was able to meet her beautiful daughter who just traveled down from UK for her hols. I was so close with her that i told her "instead of me dating her why can't she just allow me date her daughter" she would just smile but I knew that smile meant you are not getting off so easily. It got to a time she started inviting me over to her house and all I did was to promise to come and failed her not knowing she had other plans for me. She caught me by the balls by giving me a carryover I can never forget my score (19/100). My eyes almost popped out when I saw the result. I rushed down to her office and complained to her and she said in her words " You think you can say no to my proposal and go scout free? ). I had to rewrite the paper the next year and luckily she was asked to take another course. I got 89/100 by the way!!

Fast forward to recent time...

I think I have a sign board on my forehead saying "Married women holla me" ..I can count over 30 married women whom have disturbed me over the years. If I didnt know better I would think I was being set up. Recently, most of the married women on my matter are my ex who don't want to give up on me. I tell them things that will make any woman stay away from you forever but it doesn't work on them. Some would get angry insult me and tell me I feel too proud but chat me up months later like nothing never happened.

I go as far as lying to them that I am married too and I dont have time for them but I get replies like " that is the fun part none of us will feel guilty" or "It makes me want you the more" or "You know I love you more than your wife (weird I know but I get it ) etc.

I don't know if I am the problem or they are.
In this ur adulthood u create this useless topic with fake profile picture to deceive innocent married women to think u have better thing under to offer while u are just an empty deceiver. Young man I advice u to look for better things to do to help ur lust soul than wasting ur time chasing after married women.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by rayopt(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bovis:
@ OP

My brotherly advice for you is to channel your creativity to something productive and stop daydreaming

best advice @Op

ur creativity will definitely help your situation. .all these teen boy dreams will not sort d matter!!!
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by delxmaverick(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is a blatant lie from the pit of hell and from a pathological liar. Choi! Na so we Mumu reach? Not even a single evidence to corroborate? Stop this rough okay abeg.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Skubidude(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Video or adonbilivit.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by cumbak60: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
this lies is just too obvious. u drop out from school coz of your female lecturers pressure? o de beru olorun

female lecturers that are mostly sadist? do they even have time for that nonsense? se family lie Mohammed ni e ni?

I see your write-up as a test perhaps u can be an author in the future, of course you can with this your co.ck&bull story cheesy
The guy no kuku fine. I wonder where the attraction dey come from. undecided
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Babysnow1:
Hmmmmm
Who has the problem here

I can't really say bro cos am always being chased by single men tongue

But all this women sha
NAwa for them o
Bro that mean you gallant for the other side o
And you go fine well well grin

Gurls Gurls.....smh embarassed
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Tisevadon: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oqa na open lie b dix o...
Ar yuh Liar Moha....?
Is yur party APC?
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Slurity(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
only an idiot will believe u
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by doskie(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
why do u ask?
dude aint handsome.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
doskie:
dude aint handsome.
how do u knw
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Xfemt(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
d only solution is go to akure were u those big rocks, climb dem nd jump down make sure u die. Then i bet u, u ll neva experience al dis nonsense from married women. D bible says if ur hands course u to sin cut dem off. My own opion hope it ll help....wink.....
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
kaboninc:

Yes she is. cool
how u take knw
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Sike(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
My dear OP, you're the problem.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Wireproductivit(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
You must have big d**k that can easily be noticed.... married women like that alot
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by THESUCCESSOR(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
listen to this, very important.you have a very good. in which the devil want to robb you of so. have to consult God and talk to your pasto4 about it. thanks
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by autonomous22: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
I just dey feel like say.. you dy lie

Lol..... you eeh
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by memnon37(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:
It seems like a funny story , but this is a serious issue that I have been worried about.

As early as when I was 15 years old I have always experienced married women chasing me.

It started from my neighbor's wife at the age of 15. She would always want me to come over and play at her place (at first I thought she was just been nice) until she touched me wrongly. She would always want to kiss me and make me touch her boobs. I stopped going to their house because I felt helpless when she kissed me and I couldn't stop her and I didn't want to be in that position ever again.

It got so real when I got admission into the University at the age of 16. I was approached by my female lecturer whom I know she would definitely be married.She told me I was handsome and smart, I was happy to get such compliment from her. She offered to drop me off at the school gate which I accepted. On getting to the gate she requested she drop me off at my house, I didn't feel comfortable about it but she insisted. We got to my street and she parked. She requested for my phone contact and requested we meet at a guest house the next day after lecture. I refused and she was not too happy about it. I got down form the car and she drove off. The next day she saw me in class was was acting strange. I couldn't even look in the eyes. I was so uncomfortable throughout her lecture. After the class, she called for me in her office, which I knew I must go. I got there, met another female lecturer in her office ( They were close friends) because she was comfortable telling me that I refused her proposal in front of her. I pleaded with her to let me be and she said okay that if that is my wish she would let me go and not disturb me anymore but I should just know the kind of opportunity I just missed.

A week later, I saw her friend ( the older lady in her office) who was much more younger than she is but also married. She called me up ( she recalled my name so well ) and she told me not to mind my lecturer that she would help me talk to her that she won't disturb me and she would not temper with my grades as long as I start hanging out with her and promised to take good care of me (from Frying pan to Iron pot).

I couldn't help it, I was too young to handle all that pressure so I informed my parents who didnt think twice and told me that I am nit going back to that school. ( That was how I dropped out)

The next year I got admission into a polytechnic, where I found peace for about a year. The second year was another drama with one of my Female lecturer (She was much more old than the former) she had very beautiful long grey hair and was very smart. I had always admired her hair and looks but not to the extent of wanting anything to do with her. ( Everybody admires her hair and look). Fortunate and unfortunate for me, I caught her eyes and she called me up. To cut the long story short, she asked me out and I refused with style. This time I was wise enough not to inform my parents ( I was going to handle the situation). I didnt give her a straight answer ..I didnt say Yes nor No, I just played along and became her friend. She calls for me and I answer her but I always try to avoid her inviting me to anywhere. I was able to meet her beautiful daughter who just traveled down from UK for her hols. I was so close with her that i told her "instead of me dating her why can't she just allow me date her daughter" she would just smile but I knew that smile meant you are not getting off so easily. It got to a time she started inviting me over to her house and all I did was to promise to come and failed her not knowing she had other plans for me. She caught me by the balls by giving me a carryover I can never forget my score (19/100). My eyes almost popped out when I saw the result. I rushed down to her office and complained to her and she said in her words " You think you can say no to my proposal and go scout free? ). I had to rewrite the paper the next year and luckily she was asked to take another course. I got 89/100 by the way!!

Fast forward to recent time...

I think I have a sign board on my forehead saying "Married women holla me" ..I can count over 30 married women whom have disturbed me over the years. If I didnt know better I would think I was being set up. Recently, most of the married women on my matter are my ex who don't want to give up on me. I tell them things that will make any woman stay away from you forever but it doesn't work on them. Some would get angry insult me and tell me I feel too proud but chat me up months later like nothing never happened.

I go as far as lying to them that I am married too and I dont have time for them but I get replies like " that is the fun part none of us will feel guilty" or "It makes me want you the more" or "You know I love you more than your wife (weird I know but I get it ) etc.

I don't know if I am the problem or they are.

SEE T.B JOSHUA BRO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Babysnow1: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
bukas15:
fine ke.the guy no fine

Lol
How did you know grin
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Fourwinds: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
gidjah:
I understand your plight bros, been there and in fact, still there(if you get the digs), my own case no be here close to yours sef, I don't wanna still beans on this public forum, too , many immature peeps here , very fast at judging someone and good at condemnation.may be if I am able to change my iD on Nairaland (in which I am never willing to ), I might be able to expose. pm me, lets talk on or chat, you and I can Get some 'quick fix'on this issue. God bless you bro.
I'm surprise a lot of people don't want to believe what OP said....very immature kids here....from experience I know what OP is passing through....it is not a surprise to me....

OP I have read some comments putting to reasons y such women are attracted to u...u may not necessarily be too handsome for such to happen

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by cbkingbeatz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
perdollar:
guy! I read dt thing like mad. from 2004 to 2013. d thing stl dey circulation?

Omoh d last time i read na 2012 lool.. I don't see it anymore. grin
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by tooawesome(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Did you just say they called you handsome? Chai if I hear! undecided

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Fourwinds: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
doskie:
dude aint handsome.
says who.?
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by bukas15(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Babysnow1:
Lol How did you know grin
check his D.P na. Is that u on your dp??
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by bukas15(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Babysnow1:
Lol How did you know grin
check his D.P na. Is that u on your dp??
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Onliie(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
sukkot:
bro why your face some resemble spoilt milk ? the OP fine pass you oooo lmao. so if he is ugly as f-uck then you are ------
Show your Mr Worwor
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Onliie(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
sukkot:
bro why your face some resemble spoilt milk ? the OP fine pass you oooo lmao. so if he is ugly as f-uck then you are ------
Show your pix Mr Worwor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.