Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) (50309 Views)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Chisos!! shocked shocked

This lie is so huge it oughts to enter the Guiness Book of World Records! shocked shocked

The same people that haven't been able to move on from their Hero's defeat even after two years, marching up and down shouting biafla biafla biafla everyday? shocked shocked

Or the ones that could shoot Amaechi dead at the drop of a hat? shocked

Or the ones that could kill "Okoroawusa" at the drop of a bathroom slippers? shocked

Or the ones that wish and pray everyday that Buhari dies and have even pronounced him dead? shocked shocked

Please, who has the contact to those Guiness guys? embarassed

bros don't be too forward joor, The only ones who still take us back to April 2015 are apc n Yoruba.

The poster stated it clearly. In politics, nothing like permanent enemies, just permanent interests.

SW voted massively for pdp in 2011, by 2015 they said GEJ was marginalizing them n decided to vote for bubu.

now it's 2017 n bubu screwed them up, now they want to liase with their fellow Southerners again.

It has been like that since 1960.

ALLIANCES.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Baba stop spiting around, and shut up.

Same way you shut your parents up and wake them up with a sliding tackle.
Kudos to the Nimrod of this age.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by akokaite(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
planning to join PDP ;Dplanning to join PDP
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by wristbangle: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
But there are permanent slaves sha. grin

Oh shit! Ipobians don suffer for u hand o grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by lagosrd: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Saraki in trouble........
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by DTaj: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
Birds of same feathers........two types of Nigerians are...the Elites( they love each other) and the poor masses(nairalanders) waste their MB fighting unbeneficial E war with empty stomach on behalf of the Elites that care less of them.

God bless you! Some of us have shouted about this issue for so long. Die arguing and fighting on behalf of politicians and they will jointly (APC+PDP+APGA+Labour) drink Moët on your graves!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
PenSniper:

Same way you shut your parents up and wake them up with a sliding tackle.
Kudos to the Nimrod of this age.
that shows how foolish you are, i dont think you have parent because if you do,you won't bring some ones parent into a personal issue. never the less shut up and stop spiting around
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by 989900: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
hatchy:

What are they up to again?
The political class will just use us anyhow they like,creating enemies amongst ourselves and even killing for their sake but they never do that to themselves.
Fayoshe will attend Buhari's birthday party one day and we shall watch them on TV and social media drinking wine together.

Ipob youths are falling down,cut down in their prime by bullets of the state while Kanu is made hero,wining and dining with the elites,his family resident in the UK.

Its high time sense fall on us bikonu!

Word!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by deomelo: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Igbo are not known for politics of bitterness unlike Hausa's and the Yoruba's so op politics is just there but friendship is eternal STOP THE HATE

Even though we know for a fact that you are not true ibo down to your DNA if you don hate, spew tribalism, bigotry and bitterness.

Abeg keep quiet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
good so amaechi is now Igbo UOTUBA make una come see ooooo please have you heard of any political assassination in the east unlike west where it is now a normal thing have you heard of election violence ,the fact is the Yoruba and Hausa's have been practicing politics with rancor before and after independence

My guy Igbos are the MOST hateful/wicked tribe in Nigeria. FACTS ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Danzakidakura:
that shows how foolish you are, i dont think you have parent because if you do,you won't bring some ones parent into a personal issue. never the less shut up and stop spiting around

Go ask your parents to tell you the meaning of the "Baba" that you used.
You suffer from low cognitive resonance and thats why you use words the import of which you lack.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Igbo are not known for politics of bitterness unlike Hausa's and the Yoruba's so op politics is just there but friendship is eternal STOP THE HATE
Lol you are known for it bro you just learning .
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by dumodust(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
He represents the interest of Igbo Christians but certainly not that of Wawa or Ibo Jews. wink

kahldrogo you are a big clown... lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Pojomojo: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
Birds of same feathers........two types of Nigerians are...the Elites( they love each other) and the poor masses(nairalanders) waste their MB fighting unbeneficial E war with empty stomach on behalf of the Elites that care less of them.
Fool will never listen....
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by theeconomist97: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by BetaThings: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

KINGOFTHEEAST:
I don't with Muslims

Which of the two faces should we believe
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by mikael3(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
It Is Bewildering, What Manner Of Social Ethical Codes And Highly Civilized,Diplomatic Etiquette's Elitist Politicians Become Programmed With The Minute They Succeede Govt Offices, And More Puzzling Is What Their Deliberate Moves Enkindles Amongst Average Nigerians Afterwards. The Last Time I Checked Governor Nyesom Wike Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, Osibanjo Payed A Condolence Visit On The Demise Of Yusuf Maliatama. Obassanjo Payed A Visit To The Olu Of Warri And Most Recently, Ikweremadu Paying The Yoruba Political Demi-god A Courtesy Visit. And These Are Well Meaning Nigerians, Recognized Home And Abroad For Their Outstanding Contributions Towards Revitalizing Our Great Nation. Meanwhilst Nairalanders And A Host Of Impoverished Nigerians Spend Their Time Enmeshed In Pathetic Rants,Tribal Contrarieties And Derogates Without Propulsive Results. Abeg Make Una Try Get Sense Small, Foreigners Dnt Knw An Afonja Or Igbo Abroad. You're All Nigerians Before Your Colonial Masters. Come And Beat Me In My Huz
Heh...you get bad mouth
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Basic123: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

bros don't be too forward joor, The only ones who still take us back to April 2015 are apc n Yoruba.

The poster stated it clearly. In politics, nothing like permanent enemies, just permanent interests.

SW voted massively for pdp in 2011, by 2015 they said GEJ was marginalizing them n decided to vote for bubu.

now it's 2017 n bubu screwed them up, now they want to liase with their fellow Southerners again.

It has been like that since 1960.

ALLIANCES.

but the Igbo leader of thought just visit to worship tinubu na.Dont forget he is one of the non-igbo leader of thought suretee.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Basic123:

but the Igbo leader of thought just visit to worship tinubu na.Dont forget he is one of the non-igbo leader of thought suretee.

It's a visit.

One of them did the invite............. I'm more inclined that tinubu invited him. Tinubu is no fooool, he has dken his math well and hea calculating.... He must have analysed that bubu could die n his death will destroy apc because Osinbnjo won't step aside for a Northerner... wen this happens the northerners will head back to pdp n ANPP/CPC, The yorubas would head back to ACN.

In a Osinbanjo vs Northerner election, osinbanjo does not stand a chance without voterom the SE n SE... block votes actually.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Basic123: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's a visit.

One of them did the invite............. I'm more inclined that tinubu invited him. Tinubu is no fooool, he has dken his math well and hea calculating.... He must have analysed that bubu could die n his death will destroy apc because Osinbnjo won't step aside for a Northerner... wen this happens the northerners will head back to pdp n ANPP/CPC, The yorubas would head back to ACN.

In a Osinbanjo vs Northerner election, osinbanjo does not stand a chance without voterom the SE n SE... block votes actually.

so Tinubu,an ordinary citizen of the country invited a whole deputy senate president and he came with entourage including the Senate leader?.....ha ba.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Basic123:

so Tinubu,an ordinary citizen of the country invited a whole deputy senate president and he came with entourage including the Senate leader?.....ha ba.

this one if God tinubu has automatically turned into an ordinary citizens
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Basic123: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

this one if God tinubu has automatically turned into an ordinary citizens

I was talking in Igbo's voice.Are you now happy.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Basic123:

I was talking in Igbo's voice.Are you now happy.

Ah, The SW igbo masturbators.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by makazona(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
KahlDrogo:
What's more to it than the fact they have flatter heads than abakaliki ibos, whereas Christian Igbos from Anambra have normal shaped heads? grin
Is it about shape of heads now?? Lolz....I swear, u just trying to be mischievous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.