Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary (23636 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by OneHead: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Government of Anambra state has taken a step further in ensuring that every civil servant acquires his/her voters' card, In a letter made available to NAAIJA.COM, The state government threatened to seize the August salary of persons who do not submit theirs.

The state Government insisted that the restoration of any salary or resumption of payment will be based on presentation of valid voters card by the affected Public servants.

It thereby ordered that every Public servant of the state and government services including teachers and those in boards and parastatals to submit both the original and photocopy of his/her voter's card to their respective permanent secretaries or Chief Executive of the MDA that pays him/herfor sighting, endorsement and collation.

read letter...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/anambra-state-govt-orders-public-servants-submit-voters-card/

I am Ik, I have OneHead

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by bamdly(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2017
90th ftc

come join me celebrate

she na by force
all this mighty gofnor self
well we all know they don't want to pay then before b

17 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by LionDeLeo: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Between a scammer-turned London street hustler and the governor, let's see under whose control Anambra state is.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by myright: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Imagine the kind of criminal they want us to vote for. No more election in Biafraland

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by KahlDrogo(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Between a scammer-turned London street hustler and the governor, let's see under whose control Anambra state is.
You already know. Who born the monkey?

Sai Obiano. cool cool

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Kingsley1000(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2017
I THOUGHT ALL IGBOS AGREED ON BIAFRA...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT IF REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED,OUR ELITES(ESPECIALLY POLITHIEFCIANS)WILL MANIPULATE IT AND MAKE SURE WE REMAIN IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST....BIAFRA IS A TUSSLE BETWEEN IGBO ELITES VS THE MASSES

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by KahlDrogo(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
Imagine the kind of criminal they want us to vote for. No more election in Biafraland
You are Either a Wawa Jew from Enugu or Abakaliki. You are not eligible to vote in the forthcoming election.

Thank you.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Kingsley1000(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2017
OBIANO BE LIKE,IF YOU DON'T VOTE OR SUBMIT YOUR APGA MEMBERSHIP,YOU RISK YOUR JOB....NNAMDI KANU VS ANAMBRA POLITICIANS,LETS SEE WHO WINS

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by chiagozien(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2017
what obiano saw yesterday he will never forget In a hurry.he was chase like a nursery pupil inside his car when he went for campaign.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by lazsnaira(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2017
OK
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by myright: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I THOUGHT ALL IGBOS AGREED ON BIAFRA...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT IF REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED,OUR ELITES(ESPECIALLY POLITHIEFCIANS)WILL MANIPULATE IT AND MAKE SURE WE REMAIN IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST....BIAFRA IS A TUSSLE BETWEEN IGBO ELITES VS THE MASSES
how will they manipulate a UN organized referendum. It's going to be; vote, wait and count your vote at the spot

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Kingsley1000(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
no referendum no more nigeria election in Biafraland
MY BROTHER,REFERENDUM IS AKIN TO VOTING PROCESS,OUR POLITICIANS CAN STILL RIG IT...AN AVERAGE IPOB NIGGA WOULD COLLECT 20K AND VOTE NIGERIA INSTEAD

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by myright: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
what obiano saw yesterday he will never forget In a hurry.he was chase like a nursery pupil inside his car when he went for campaign.
shed more light please. Do you have the video?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by KahlDrogo(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
no referendum no more nigeria election in Biafraland
Come stop the elections let's see. How will you sitting at home eating your nsala prevent elections from taking place? Or you want to go prevent Inec staff from moving materials here and there? I pray you choose this option. grin

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Kingsley1000(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
how will they manipulate a UN organized referendum. It's going to be; vote, wait and count your vote at the spot
...the UN woundn't deploy THEIR men during voting or coalation process,they will only give a directive for a referendum to be conducted,while the process will be monitored and supervised by our polithiefcians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by myright: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
...the UN woundn't deploy your men during voting or coalation process,they will only give a directive for a referendum to be conducted,while the process will be monitored and supervised by our polithiefcians
animal. Don't quote me again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Yyeske(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Story for the gods just to discredit our governor, he's still winning come November.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for the gods just to discredit our governor, he's still winning come November.
eehyaaa you just can't hide the Yoruba in you HOPE YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO OBIANO ANAMBRA I'd not s place you can bully someone so obiano better think of other options BTW THERE LL BE NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA .

19 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Yyeske(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
eehyaaa you just can't hide the Yoruba in you HOPE YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO OBIANO ANAMBRA I'd not s place you can bully someone so obiano better think of other options BTW THERE LL BE NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA .
Strip me off my Igboness if you can, tell your god that Obiano is winning

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Strip me off my Igboness if you can, tell your god that Obiano is winning
yerobam boy a lot is going on just don't come out that day ,you may not like what you ll see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Yyeske(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
yerobam boy a lot is going on just don't come out that day ,you may not like what you ll see
I think it's high time I stopped indulging kids on the forum. You called me Yoruba and still said I should not come out, I thought it will be declared nsala and nkwobi day? Or maybe you are threatening me and others knowing well that your god had already failed in Anambra for interfering with us.
Usu mia gi onu ebe a.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Okoroawusa: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:

You thought all igbos agreed on biafra?

Nothing wey person no go see for this nairaland o!

nwokem,nmagi ula,I fu onwegi na afghanistan!
nonsense n ingredient!

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Yyeske(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

You thought all igbos agreed on biafra?

Nothing wey person no go see for this nairaland o!

nwokem,nmagi ula,I fu onwegi na afghanistan!
nonsense n ingredient!
Don't mind them, they think we all believe that IPOB crap for a Biafra. Umu ekwensu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by bantudra: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2017
exactly..if those ipobians think they can fool nigeria than they are not serious...

you cant be abusing nigeria and collecting money from nigeria too....

nigeria is not going to finance trouble makers no more....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Warship: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2017
See this foolish governor

So on the day of Election Accreditation and Voting, will you also force them to go and vote.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by kocvalour(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2017
mumu strategy!

dead on arrival
voters card weh pple de use complete wallet for dz zoo

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by jay2pee(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Is having a voters card a criteria that one must vote?

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Leonbonapart(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Is it by force to vote

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by NothingDoMe: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Wrong move. Very very wrong move.

Anarchy loading.....

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President / Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.