Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (19665 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Fernandowski(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
looks kinda younger
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Hurklan(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
grin HBD SWEETHEART
IS HE MARRIED?
yes, he is..with a kid
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Rekyz(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre player whose complexion is the only thing he has going for him
Keep kwayet! Where are you from?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Amadaz(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday osaze, I used to mistake him for george abbey back in the days
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by MossLuv: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=MrPdtech post=58472139]Happy belated birthday Peter!
This guy no dey old
[/quo

whats belated here? today is 15th July...
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is far beyond average.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=MossLuv post=58473506][/quote]

You think say Na everybody hear English. She just dey here belated, come feel say Na good thing to say for everybody birthday.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Hurklan(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
grin HBD SWEETHEART
IS HE MARRIED?
yes, he is..with a kid
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by LordOfNaira: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Kanu claims 41, Taribo claims 43, Garba Lawal claims 43, Okocha claims 43.

It is either Odemwengie increased his age or the aforementioned players reduced their age.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by chacoonder(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2017
The only Nigerian player that keeps people wondering on whether he's truly as old as he claims. Happy Birthday Osaze.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Humility017(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2017
AlexCk:
Choi,

Osaze that year,
The bros good shaaa,

36 keh?, u mean 28 naaa grin.

HBD to Odemwingie(white commentators be like, "it's O-DAMN-WIN-GI !!" cheesy
Lol
he was born in Russia..
he has possession of a Russian passport so he is obviously playing wit his true age...otherwise he would have retired by now...
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Humility017(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Kanu claims 41, Taribo claims 43, Garba Lawal claims 43, Okocha claims 43.

It is either Odemwengie increased his age or the aforementioned players reduced their age.
osaze was born in Russia
there was a time he was invited for an age grade team...that was below his age.his father cried out that his son has gone pass that age and he was promoted to the senior national team immediately. his age is true

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Humility017(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
lonelydora:
36? Then I am 15
you're going through the valley of ignorance.... use Google sometimes it will help you know more prior comment

2 Likes

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by themayor4542(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Ever since that horrific injury he had at Stoke city his career never quite recover. Happy birthday to him. He's really among the few Nigerian players who can ruffle feathers among the best while in his prime.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by bobnatlo(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Happy birthday to him.

I can't keep calm by the way. Winter is HERE!!!!! cheesy

Abeg when is the first episode coming out
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
grin
HBD SWEETHEART

IS HE MARRIED?
yes with kids so try another person
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by LordOfNaira: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Humility017:

osaze was born in Russia
there was a time he was invited for an age grade team...that was below his age.his father cried out that his son has gone pass that age and he was promoted to the senior national team immediately. his age is true

I am not disputing his age. I have never disputed his age. He looks younger than 36. So it is either he increased his age or the likes of Kanu decreased their age.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by einsteine(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
He is 36. His father was the doctor of Bendel Insurance. People know when he was born.

lonelydora:
36? Then I am 15

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by joyberry(f): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Happy birthday to him.

Same here bro,so excited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by einsteine(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Who increases his age? Of course, it is the likes of Kanu that removed 10,15 years from their age.

In Benin, Osaze was a ball boy for Bendel Insurance while Yakubu was playing for the team. I am sure Yakubu claims to be younger than Osazee.

LordOfNaira:

I am not disputing his age. I have never disputed his age. He looks younger than 36. So it is either he increased his age or the likes of Kanu decreased their age.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2017
einsteine:

Who increases his age? Of course, it is the likes of Kanu that removed 10,15 years from their age.

In Benin, Osaze was a ball boy for Bendel Insurance while Yakubu was playing for the team. I am sure Yakubu claims to be younger than Osazee.

lol, heard Yakubu was once a tipper driver with Julius Berger Nig Plc b4 he started playing football...... dnt knw hw true it is
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by kceewhyte(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
ominilongest:
what's going on here
Game of Throne
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by megaphantom(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Happy birthday to him.

wagbayi!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by KINGinVAHALA: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Edum13656:
No... he is waiting for u to finish ur runs.
This is FATALITY!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by xrenzy(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2017
MrPdtech:
Happy birthday Peter!

This guy no dey old
Mind u a rich celebrity life aint same as normal life, so live urs wisely and tink young alwys for it helps a lot bro
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by KINGinVAHALA: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2017
He was a good, committed and dedicated footballer.
Happy Birthday Bro, Hope to see you again when next you visit Benin
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by komekn(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2017
MrPdtech:
Happy birthday Peter!

This guy no dey old

Unfortunately he was born in a country where there us automatic data capture if births it is impossible to change your date of birth.

If he was born in Nigeria he would be 25/27 and called a young star.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ihimiray(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
grin
HBD SWEETHEART

IS HE MARRIED?
dey Der dey wait
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ihimiray(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u just clueless
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ihimiray(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2017
icubeguitar:
Edo keep producing legendary strikers in naija. Glass up to all the 7th son of oduduwa. My edo brother. Blessings fall on you.
we reject Dat rubbish.... Oduduwa na our pikin get that
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by corpershun: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy Birthday to him, he looks younger than 36 though... I have a friend that's 26 but looks like an old man already...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures / Fulham FC Arrives Nigeria To Support Soccer Star Project With Siasia / Argentina, Romania To Play In Aisha Buhari Football Tourney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.