Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Did You Pursue Your Childhood Dream? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Pursue Your Childhood Dream? (360 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. / The Best Public Universities To Pursue A Masters Degree In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Pursue Your Childhood Dream? by Olusharp(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Take some minutes to look back into your past as a young child of Seven years of age. Those days the only question people asked us especially those distant cousins that will come and be "terrorizing one with questions" just to know if ones parent were really spending on one's education, most times they want to hear your mastery in English and you begin to hear "Uncle,your son is such a smart chap." God help you you disgraced your parent by answering an English question in your dialect, you will hear " Uncle's son is so dull, the only thing he knows is biscuit."
Well, that is not where I am pointing at, you see, during those questions and answering session, there was always this particular question almost every one ask us, "What Do You Want To Become In
Future?"
Many of us then will just open our mouth and just spew out anything that our brains send to our mouth but some of us really meant what we said then and we pursued our dream to the fullest.
Let me share mine, I for one back in primary school always wanted to be an Engineer, got to Junior Secondary School and it changed to Aeronautical Engineer, got to Senior Secondary School and Lo and behold, I found my self in Commercial Class/Social Science Class, may be I wanted to be a commercialized Engineer. Well, Dearest, in the long run I became an Accounting student.
Share yours, did you pursue your childhood dream?
https://guruzland..co.ke/2017/07/did-you-pursue-your-childhood-dream.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Chance To Go Through School Again, What Course Would You Study? / GCE WAEC 2017 Registration In Ilorin / What Are Our Values

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.