Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (54206 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by pedrilo: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Restructure the damn country!
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2017
suremanpatriot:

your assessment of this country is beclouded with bias, you are not lookin at issues objectively. Go and check d oil revenue curve Fr 1999 democracy to date, gej govt had highest yet no infrastructure to show,yet he said corruption is not stealin, leavin inchoate treasury for pmb. Am on the side of truth,today u know those tht stole the commonwealth you are afraid to demonize them because they are mafias. Jst be true to ya self and propagate objectivity if u got the will

Bros it is either that my assessment is beclouded by me having no fate in the current system/politicians or your fate in this country is rooted in your deep believe in miracle, one of us is surely wrong.

Let me go by your assessment so GEJ got more and so what? What did Obj worked with? Was Bubu expecting to get into Aso rock and start spending whatever was left by GEJ? If that was his plan then he planned to fail from day one.

Do you remember all PMB campaign promises? He never sounded like someone that expected to meet billions in the treasury, he sounded like someone that knew that the country was f-up and he has come to fixed it. He needed GEJ savings to convict Sarakki? He also needs GEJ saving in investigating Buratai? Likewise in seeing that the guy that spent over 200 million naira in cutting grasses is truly investigated? Did he also need GEJ savings to keep to his promise of not spending public money in traveling abroad for treatment while hundreds of millions were budgeted for presidential clinic? grin

So bro stop making excuses for PMB time and time that excuse as be debunked, the bottomline is that PMB like every other politicians that came before and those that will come after given our current system will end up doing nothing.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Ajimike:

Which looter used his loot to divide Nigeria in 1966?

No mind that guy.

Meanwhile it is funny how Nigerians has been asking for revolution, now that one is coming to their door step everyone is in panick mode. The elites are busy turning the narrative into religion and tribal sentiment while the masses as usual are buying into it.

Left for me all Nigerian youth should support IPOB no election and use this opportunity to negotiate a better Nigeria for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by chimeee: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

So you aware Ebonyi Ibo re the least citizen of Biafra. grin grin grin

Those guys will be like slaves in Biafra.

Tekno might become an house-boy
and u think u will be more biafran than them, some people should learn how to mind their business, biafra will never be like Nigeria where some set will be thinking that they more important,
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
suremanpatriot:

pmb situation is unfortunate. The man is frail with age and no longer his vibrant self,but his made his mark exposing looters to full glare of Nigerians. Now is up to ppl how u treat your looters whether as villain or your heros,is up to you. Your looters,many as fugitive in diaspora are busy using the same loots to sponsor and inciting mass hatred and bigotry to divide the nation,tht is the big pix. It's ironic ,instead of u ppl to demonize these exposed looters u keep persecuting a sick old man. Worst a misdirection of anger. Pity
My own is that buhari is not doing well... i didnt say anything about looters, i talked of choices and the consequences so i think you are discussing something else
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Udopasa: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Luvdk:
Your generation will forever remain in darkness
Iseeeeeee!
May common sense fall on u.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Luvdk(f): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Udopasa:
May common sense fall on u.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.