Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty (8016 Views)

Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student / Updates On The Incarcerated UNIBEN Pharmacy Student / 300Level OAU Pharmacy Student Drowns, Dies Inside Hotel Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by PatEinstEin(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
DABMarkNig2019 graduates with 1.21 CGPA in Pharmacy

DABMarkNig2019: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2017
tobillionaire:
if ha hear... go to department of mathematics, statistics, physics and electronics. go do courses ull be asked to prove 1+1=2 with 3 pages of higher education note
its possible but you know its not true anyway.
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Irenemmeso(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
I love pharmacy
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Irenemmeso:
I love pharmacy
pharmacists are the bomb. you can never be jobless as a pxcists.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
They wouldn't push this thread to the permanent site cos they're jealous.
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Irenemmeso(f): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

pharmacists are the bomb. you can never be jobless as a pxcists.
that's the spirit
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Miral123(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Show how good you are at expressing yourself through words and win N100,000 only.

Visit www.miralpharm.com/essay for details
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Denza: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
;S angry cool[/color][color=#990000]
Nutase:
Lubbishhhhhh
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Kenule9(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why always place Pharmacy above courses like Medicine and Dentistry?
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Kenule9:
Why always place Pharmacy above courses like Medicine and Dentistry?

Because Pharmacy is a tougher and more demanding course than they are. Ask a sincere doctor and he will assert what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Jabarzee(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2019
It God that will punish you with this useless assumption
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Kenule9(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Because Pharmacy is a tougher and more demanding course than they are. Ask a sincere doctor and he will assert what I'm saying
Medical and dental students spend 6yrs plus in the university while pharmacy students spend 5yrs.

Medical and dental students in clinical classes don't do semester meaning that they learn throughout the academic session without break only to meet up MDCN requirements to qualify them as doctors. You go on inter semester and session breaks all through ur training and u claim ur course is more demanding?

Medical and dental students write 4-5 MBBS/BDS professional exam which is one of the toughest exams in undergraduate level in Nigerian universities

Oboi, stop placing yourself above others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Kenule9(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Medical and dental students spend 6yrs plus in the university while pharmacy students spend 5yrs.

Medical and dental students in clinical classes don't do semester meaning that they learn throughout the academic session without break only to meet up MDCN requirements to qualify them as doctors. You go on inter semester and session breaks all through ur training and u claim ur course is more demanding?

Medical and dental students write 4-5 MBBS/BDS professional exam which is one of the toughest exams in undergraduate level in Nigerian universities

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by kosheybhad(f): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kenule9:

Smh...Pharm.D is a six year course btw, both B.Pharm and Pharm.D is quite demanding than MBBS/BDS, ask any medical student...The stress pharmacy students go through in pharmacy school isn't small, The pass mark for any course in pharmacy is 50% while some 60% as recommend by the PCN...You claim pharmacy students have time, FYI they go for SIWES during academic session breaks and spend more time in school doing practicals and the likes...No course is easy that's just it!!
Peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Uyi168: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
kosheybhad:

Smh...Pharm.D is a six year course btw, both B.Pharm and Pharm.D is quite demanding than your so called MBBS/BDS, ask any medical student...The stress pharmacy students go through in pharmacy school isn't small, The pass mark for any course in pharmacy is 50% while some 60% as recommend by the PSN...You claim pharmacy students have time, FYI they go for SIWES during academic session breaks and spend more time in school doing practicals and the likes...No course is easy that's just it!!
Peace ✌️
What' level are you?
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by 2lola: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
kosheybhad:

Smh...Pharm.D is a six year course btw, both B.Pharm and Pharm.D is quite demanding than your so called MBBS/BDS, ask any medical student...The stress pharmacy students go through in pharmacy school isn't small, The pass mark for any course in pharmacy is 50% while some 60% as recommend by the PSN...You claim pharmacy students have time, FYI they go for SIWES during academic session breaks and spend more time in school doing practicals and the likes...No course is easy that's just it!!
Peace ✌️

I want to believe you just started pharmacy, for you to say so called MBBS/BDS,
if you have medical friends kindly compare your schedule with theirs,
both course are tough no doubt but it a general knowegde that medicine is one of the most demanding and stressful course

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by kosheybhad(f): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2019
2lola:

both course are tough no doubt but it a general knowegde that medicine is one of the most demanding and stressful course
Haa...Don't take the word "so called" to heart, I'm not trying to downgrade the courses, I'm just trying to tell the guy that Pharmacy too is a challenging course.. I have friends studying MBBS and BDS so i can't in anyway disrespect those two wonderful professionals courses. �
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by kosheybhad(f): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Uyi168:
What' level are you?
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Uyi168: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2019
kosheybhad:

300l...Any p?
No p at all..
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Brunicekid(m): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2019
efficiencie:
very soon Pharmacy as a course of study will be extinct because Robots with the latest advance in artificial intelligence will soon make the job of a pharmacist quite useless...on second thought, I believe the worst Pharmacy student is the student of Pharmacy that never graduated and I believe a drop-out is much worse than the best graduating student in a field as less inviting as Philosophy or Yoruba...the labour market will agree very much with me particularly in this recession!
You think Philosophy is that easy?
Some people just make assertion eeenn...
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by nurain150(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
kosheybhad:

Haa...Don't take the word "so called" to heart, I'm not trying to downgrade the courses, I'm just trying to tell the guy that Pharmacy too is a challenging course.. I have friends studying MBBS and BDS so i can't in anyway disrespect those two wonderful professionals courses. �
We gather dey
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by nurain150(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
2lola:

Is this solola
Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by Jabarzee(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pharmacy that is just cramming . Abeg Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Faints, Policeman Injured As MAPOLY Students Protest / Yabatech Gets N3.5bn Entrepreneurship Centre / Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.