Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Help A Brother,pls Save A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Brother,pls Save A Life (720 Views)

Pls Save His Mother's Life / Save A Brother, Save Obafemi Oluwatimilehin Paul / Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by haffaze777(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
SAVE A LIFE... HELP MY FRIEND. HELP MY BROTHER
His name::SALAM AFEEZ OLANREWAJU Salam Afeez Olanrewaju Aig
I'm not doing this to join the trend , I'm writing this out to every human, who in everyday of their lives appreciates the gift of life,
The ability to breathe in&out without any complications or difficulty is one of the few most important gift of life
The ability and the grace to live life without life threatening illness is another important grace..
If you have experienced HEADACHES, STOMACH PAIN, BODY PAIN and you know how many discomfort this pains can bring to the body, I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP THIS BROTHER SUFFERING FROM A KIDNEY PROBLEM! ...
HE NEEDS OUR HELP, NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL, DON'T HOLD BACK ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE. 1K WILL SAVE A LIFE.. 500K IS NEEDED FOR HIS OPERATION.
PLEASEEEEE I BEG YOU, HELP!!!!!
A THOUSAND NAIRA FROM YOU TO THIS ACCOUNT WOULD SAVE A LIFE,
They need N500,000 for his diagnosis
Please endeavour to Contribute in kindness, no amount is too small
**ACCOUNT DETAILS**
Acct name:salam afeez Olanrewaju
Acct Number: 0109476873
Bank name; GTBank
THIS IS NO FAKE, NO TREND, NO BROADCAST!!!! IT IS ABSOLUTELY REAL!!! YOU CAN CALL ME TO CONFIRM OR CALL:
BaLo +234 809 627 0231
Wales Morgan 07081663751
Surakat Titilayo +234 816 239 9050
Remi 08034477715
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO STRETCH YOUR FINANCIAL HAND TO THIS URGENT LIFE&DEATH HELP..
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO
Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by Empiree: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
I would not even suggest this is fake considering trend of kidney problems many are having these days. Is there any treatment he is currently going through to suppress pains and further complications?. He should definitely have something going pending donations bcus, truly, many have contributed greatly to this thing and it never ends. Have you guys ever tried legit non-orthodox treatment?. I suggest you do at least for the time being pending full donations.

How about applying Black Seed treatment for cure of everything except death?. All you need is how to use it for kidney problems. Ask me and i will but before application, confirm with his physician. My kobo kobo advise.
Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by haffaze777(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Empiree:
I would not even suggest this is fake considering trend of kidney problems many are having these days. Is there any treatment he is currently going through to suppress pains and further complications?. He should definitely have something going pending donations bcus, truly, many have contributed greatly to this thing and it never ends. Have you guys ever tried legit non-orthodox treatment?. I suggest you do at least for the time being pending full donations.

How about applying Black Seed treatment for cure of everything except death?. All you need is how to use it for kidney problems. Ask me and i will but before application, confirm with his physician. My kobo kobo advise.
my brother thanks so much for ur advice,pls just keep him in ur dua,I swear by my dunniya and akhira dat d guy is truly going through all I post above,dat is his username on facebook u can search his name there and confirm it urself
Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by Empiree: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
haffaze777:

my brother thanks so much for ur advice,pls just keep him in ur dua,I swear by my dunniya and akhira dat d guy is truly going through all I post above,dat is his username on facebook u can search his name there and confirm it urself
I never doubted his condition or your claim
Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by haffaze777(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Empiree:
I know bro,just keep praying for him
Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by haffaze777(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
d brother has been discharge today,jazzakumllah khaie

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by Empiree: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Alhamdulilah. Thanks for being there for him
Re: Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by Bezijakes: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello, am so sorry about dis problem... Bt no need to worry any longer... TCM can help u. Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can handle this problem very well. TCM uses chinese roots and herbs to handle many issues realting to our health. These products are 100% natural with no sode effects and highly efficacious. 4 more details visit:
Fb: Bezi Jacob Otivere
Visit and like my page: "Good health" @ bezijakes n group "Good health grp"
email: bezijacob281@gmail.com
Call or Whatsapp +2348061290239

(1) (Reply)

See Before And After Photos: Young Boy With Bow Legs Undergoes Surgery / Doctors : How Do I Treat Brain Fog / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.