Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) (41075 Views)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Good afternoon people, please I need your help. I need an estimate of how much it will cost to finish a 4-bedroom flat already at lintels level on a moderate budget. The building has a lobby and a living room.
I want to have an idea of how much it will cost to finish it, the money is not exactly available but if I have a rough estimate, then I can know where to start from and what to do with the little money on ground.
Your ideas are needed on the type of doors to use - affordable ones please.
Roofing sheets and ceiling materials.
Experts here should please help me list the needed materials and the cost estimate.
Thanks.
This design is quack. It needs to b redesigned. Court yard In a bungalow. Dark corridor too
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by Augustap(f): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2017
fendorf:
Contact us for ur granite and sharpsand
Business iyaff start
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by Augustap(f): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2017
andaxon:

Send a mail if you need a quote on Quality Aluminum Windows, Doors, Partition, Cladding and Curtain Wall. andaxon.o@gm ail.com
Heeeei! Ayemi temi....the gal house na hotcake o

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by Augustap(f): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2017
saydfact:
Let me give u a more detailed explanation at how I arrived at the 4-5m I gave u on my thread...

Considering the size and the standard.

Roofing = 1m plus using aluminum or almost using fibre Cement roofing sheet. Let's stick with 1m

Windows = at about 21-24k per window (casement) for 1200 by 1200 with other sizes being relative. Total Windows are about 18 nos with some bigger than 1.2by1.2 = abt 550k

Doors = let's use 25k per door, thou ur steel doors for external wld cost about 50-75k depending on choice and size, we have abt 15 doors that's about 400k

Total for doors and windows = abt 1m also (remember you'll need Cement, sand to fix all)

Tiles = just budget 500k if you want to tile all floors and toilet walls. Your choice can make it more or less.

Ceiling to rooms = asbestos cost 1.4k per sheet of 1.2by1.2. Your square area is approx = 250m2 this about 240k for materials only. Add workmanship, Trans etc I'll say 350k

Electrical and plumbing = visit an electrical shop and you'll appreciate Nigeria cable is gold... Just budget 750k for electrical and another 500k for plumbing

I HOPE WE'VE NOT EXCEEDED 5m?

Good, so far we're on 4m only... .

Think about this, Buglary, Painting, plastering (which can't be less than 300k materials inclusive),

Need I type more? - Sorry I have to stop - A client just sent me a whatsapp message.

So in summary you can't really spend less than 5m

Good luck.

Lalasticlala - What u think?
Sorry sir....abeg no vex but where will all these doors, tiles, windows stay cos i can't see any structure analysis... This is serious
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by carlos1(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Good afternoon people, please I need your help. I need an estimate of how much it will cost to finish a 4-bedroom flat already at lintels level on a moderate budget. The building has a lobby and a living room.
I want to have an idea of how much it will cost to finish it, the money is not exactly available but if I have a rough estimate, then I can know where to start from and what to do with the little money on ground.
Experts here should please help me list the needed materials and the cost estimate.
Thanks.

Just keep like N43 million baba. Doors alone go cost like N8 million

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Roofing wood and accessories 380k labour 120k
Steptiles roofing 1.1million Labour 70k
Bulgary- 350k
Windows casement- 550k
PVC- 150k
POP- 150k
Plastering- 350k
Art work- 200k
Tiles- 600k
Plumbering/sittings-280k
Wiring and piping- 250k
Soak away- 150k
Gate-150k
Fencing- 450k
doors-400k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by pirazo: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2017
The estimator did not make provisions for substructure, block work, concrete work complete which includes beams and column, roof carcass ,painting. It's difficult to give an estimate as the dimensions are not clear
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by Jammey6551(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Contact me for strong and vibrated blocks,
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by ade3164(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Thanks.
if u need qoutation on electrical installation and wiring email me at adebayoidris051@gmail.com. or call 08087616117
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by ade3164(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2017
ayodele234:
Bulgary- 350k
Windows casement- 550k
PVC- 150k
POP- 150k
Plastering- 350k
Art work- 200k
Tiles- 600k
Plumbering/sittings-280k
Wiring and piping- 250k
Soak away- 150k
Gate-150k
Fencing- 450k
doors-400k

are u sure about the wiring
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by oxonek: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This plan is an insult to professionals like me.
This was certainly drawn by a quack draughtsman

Which architect still designs on tracing paper wih point pens and stencils when we have Archicad, Revit and AutoCAD 3D.

OP get that plan redesigned by a professional.
Who still uses a void courtyard next to a kitchen in a bungalow just for lighting purposes?

The design is shabby, very shabby.

The toilets for the two rooms should be ensuite,
Same as that for the guestroom...

The situation of the guestroom is also a no-no for me. It should not be accessed on the same lobby where the master's bedroom is accessed through.
There is no privacy.

Only professionals can relate to my critique.

To your question on cost?
No need building this trash. Get it redesigned.

How do we connect? I need a design for my proposed 5 bedroom country bungalow sitting on pillars, and a BQ. The BQ to sit at the back, and the front part with pillars to form the garages. A lawn and garden in front. Thanks for responding.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by chipsypop(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Thanks.
I can give you a detailed 3D visualization of what the building would look like. Contact me on Chidiogojustin39@gmail.com or 08163213516 if you are interested.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by chipsypop(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
chipsypop:
I can give you a detailed 3D visualization of what the building would look like. Contact me on Chidiogojustin39@gmail.com or 08163213516 if you are interested.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2017
agongajoseph:
This design is quack. It needs to b redesigned. Court yard In a bungalow. Dark corridor too
Bro, you too?
Augustap:

Heeeei! Ayemi temi....the guy house na hotcake o...Door, window for house wey never get foundation
I guess reading and comprehending is not really your thing. House don reach lintel level but e never get foundation.
And the OP is a lady not a guy.
Fadalurd!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2017
ayodele234:
Bulgary- 350k
Windows casement- 550k
PVC- 150k
POP- 150k
Plastering- 350k
Art work- 200k
Tiles- 600k
Plumbering/sittings-280k
Wiring and piping- 250k
Soak away- 150k
Gate-150k
Fencing- 450k
doors-400k

Thanks AY.
Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2017
oxonek:

How do we connect? I need a design for my proposed 5 bedroom country bungalow sitting on pillars, and a BQ. The BQ to sit at the back, and the front part with pillars to form the garages. A lawn and garden in front. Thanks for responding.

shocked

Send me an e-mail.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Eluwilussit:

But most of us here have no clue what the plan is all about. I can't even fix a matchbox. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay Sir.
Go learn how to fix a matchbox and maybe Birds' nest, then come back here. Meanwhile leave the thread for experts. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by twinskenny(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Someone said during and piping 250k...thsts funny
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2017
jey70s:
Planks for roofing 450k labour 100k Aluminum roofing sheet 1m labour 50k Plaster sand 3 tipper 69k Cement 100 bags 270000k Bricklayer workmanship 200k Window 4by4 25k each Window 2by2 15k Burglary 4by4 12k Burglary 2by2 6k Door imported 3by7 35k Door imported 4by7 65k Tiles 650k labour 150k Pop materials 450k labour 150k What about the German floor have u done it? Plumbing 300k labour 60k Electrical 600k labour 90k Cements for tiles 40 bags
Thanks very much. Yes to the German floor question.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Op @speedepitome... how many ears u get?
Don't let them deceive you with that 7mil shii they're quoting for you...

Ordinary Abeokuta here, about 7mil got my 3 bedroom bungalow to the level where I'm ready to paint...

Now if you wann build a standard bungalow for that your plan, pls budget 8.5 to 9mil to get it to the stage in the attached pic

Thanks for your help
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by tosinjay(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Learning...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by akokaite(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2017
First of all, I congratulate u on ur achievement so far on this project.

Back to ur question; u can finish it with at least 2.5m by using not too expensive materials like Turkish doors, Gerald roofing materials, screening (POP) etc. Otherwise, u can finish it with over 4m using above listed.

Furthermore, materialsincludes fine aggregate, cement, roofing materials, doors, Windows etc.

For ur full details cost estimate, mail me at lasu20032004@gmail.com a clear copy of ur building plan. This is FREE!

I am a graduate Builder with series of experience in Built Environment. Stay cool!!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by AjoboF: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
2k cry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by saydfact(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
U2ice:

Burglary painting plastering na em u put for 300k? Only painting sef don chop half or more sef of that money with matt paint withour screeding.

300 is for plastering only.. That's why it's in ( ). Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by TayoT: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This plan is an insult to professionals like me.
This was certainly drawn by a quack draughtsman

Which architect still designs on tracing paper wih point pens and stencils when we have Archicad, Revit and AutoCAD 3D.

OP get that plan redesigned by a professional.
Who still uses a void courtyard next to a kitchen in a bungalow just for lighting purposes?

The design is shabby, very shabby.

The toilets for the two rooms should be ensuite,
Same as that for the guestroom...

The situation of the guestroom is also a no-no for me. It should not be accessed on the same lobby where the master's bedroom is accessed through.
There is no privacy.

Only professionals can relate to my critique.

To your question on cost?
No need building this trash. Get it redesigned.

Not an engineer, but that plan definitely isn't okay. So many things just wrong. But the house already built so.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by saydfact(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
rotecch77:
So many things is missing in your calculation.
Plastering, painting, burglary at 300 with workmanship,hmmmmm

* to do plastering alone just workmanship your 200-300k is gone.
* now calculate cement, sand,
*paint cost and labour.
*burglary

Only tiles will cost you about 650-750. Against 500 qouted.

Now add
* cement
*sand
* water
* workmanship

Roofing 1m for aluminum roof and wood work. Recheck again.

Only wood work and workmanship will cost you about 350-400k

*Now calculate aluminum
* installation

Aluminum casement window for 25k ? 1200*1200 size.
Hmmmmm

We dey watch o

Just my 5cent ooo.

The 300k is plastering only.. that's why it's in ( ). Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by saydfact(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2017
twinskenny:
Someone said during and piping 250k...thsts funny

Obviously he doesn't know what Coleman says in the market.. . I laugh when someone said 750k is too much for writing a standard 4 bedroom, wires, fittings, workmanship, Trans and civil works...

Issokay
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by saydfact(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Augustap:

Sorry sir....abeg no vex but where will all these doors, tiles, windows stay cos i can't see any structure analysis... This is serious

If you read her post... You wld have read that the structure has been built..

Now ma, go back and read.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by U2ice(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
saydfact:

300 is for plastering only.. That's why it's in ( ). Thanks

Ok

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by U2ice(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
dukeA:

Na only paint u see for there?
... Oh I get... U dey advertise abi... Oga painter

No time na
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by tymicjay77: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
To be sincere with you, any one telling you an estimated value for the complete construction of the building is only telling you wrong estimate.from the drawing u can only estimate the quantity of materials i.e doors,window frame,blocks etc.the real estimate depend on the site structure,topography and quality of materials u wanted,and this cannot be found on the drawing.IF YOU NEED MODERATE PRICE SUPPLY OF GRANITE, sharp sand ,interlock block CALL US @Gconstructs on 07069325148
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) by twinskenny(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2017
saydfact:

Obviously he doesn't know what Coleman says in the market.. . I laugh when someone said 750k is too much for writing a standard 4 bedroom, wires, fittings, workmanship, Trans and civil works...

Issokay

My brother sometimes someone has to be quite on something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.