Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

(pics)car Shattered With Bullets,man And Friend Survives,his Wife Testifies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (pics)car Shattered With Bullets,man And Friend Survives,his Wife Testifies (737 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(pics)car Shattered With Bullets,man And Friend Survives,his Wife Testifies by bigCassava: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mrs Mary Atoyosoye testifies of how her husband and friend survived gun shots from armed robbers yet car shattered

"I want to thank the God of Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo for averting death in my family and removing the garment of Widowhood from me. It was on Monday,19th June,2017 as I prepared to go to Church for the Operation Run Evening prayers by 5pm, suddenly I started feeling feverish so I decided to put on multiple sweaters to reduce the cold and headed straight to the church. While in church,obeying Matthew 6:33 by praying kingdom advancement prayers, God was busy working in our favour.

That same hour, my husband was returning from work in the company of a friend and all of a sudden, 8 heavily armed men came out of the bush and started raining bullets on his vehicle at a very close rage. The back windscreen was shattered and the front tyre destroyed with bullets yet God never allowed a single bullet to touch him and his friend, and this God kept the car moving for a long distance despite the burst tyre.

This can only be God because my husband kept wondering how they survived that nightmare. Thank you Papa for Operation Run Evening prayers. Indeed Matthew 6:33 is a Bullet Proof scripture." .

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/07/car-shattered-with-bullets-man-survives.html?m=1

Re: (pics)car Shattered With Bullets,man And Friend Survives,his Wife Testifies by tooth4tooth: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked shocked This is testimony worthy
Re: (pics)car Shattered With Bullets,man And Friend Survives,his Wife Testifies by Gobhanky: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh pls.
The 3 tyres still dey ground wella.
He was rolling on rims and lil rubber.
Its common with crv
But very more rugged with benz 4matics

We too dey hail all theseyahoo pastors.
If na rpg dem send come.dah one na heaven direct.
Driving skills pays men.
Driving under sounds of aks

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Evans? / Awful! Photos Of Abandoned Boy Who Was Injured And Left For Dead / ​EFCC Arrests Varsity Graduate For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.