Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Things That Mature Men Like In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Mature Men Like In Women (45378 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Whatsapp Group For Mature Men And Women Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nairalandsss(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Young men are immature, wild, crazy and sometimes difficult to handle. Also, young men are dirty and disorganised. But take a look at any handsome mature man and you will find him charming, organised and in control.The best thing about mature men is that dealing with them is easier. They seldom waste your time. They are open about what they want.Generally, mature men would love a bit of intelligence, wisdom, maturity, practicality and the ability to handle emotions gracefully.Most of the mature men have dated the most beautiful women during their early years and they have realised that looks are not the only things that matter in relationships.Here are some things that mature men like in women.

Things that mature men like in women are:

1.Don’t Prolong The Chase: Mature men hate to run after women. Of course, they do love the chase that exists in the initial stages of any relationship. But if you prolong it, he may lose interest and may move on. He might have hundreds of other things in his life to deal with apart from love.

2[b].Allow Him To Take Charge:[/b] Mature men would love to take charge of things and be in control. Of course, this doesn’t mean that he will dominate. He will let you be if you let him be himself. So, don’t tell him what to do even if it is tempting.

3.Never Create Drama: The reason he is still single at this age is because he hated the drama that his ex-girlfriends have created. So, he moved on. If you do the same, he will again move on. So, keep things simple instead of creating a fuss.

4.Be Straight Forward: He hates wasting time. Of course, he still values all your emotions. But being open about them instead of being mysterious is advisable. Young men like the mysterious side of women. They sit and try to figure out the intentions of women and find it thrilling. But mature men have gone past that stage. They would like to keep things simple. So be open with him.

5.Stimulate His Intellect: Do you know what a man wants in bed? Well, for young men, it is all about the body. But mature men find it more stimulating when they sleep with an intelligent woman. Maybe men’s taste evolves and gets finer with age. So, try to stimulate him with a nice conversation before taking him to bed.

These are the things that mature men like in women.

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-mature-men-like-women/

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Papiikush: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Don't eat too much on the first date. Some bìtches be ordering for all sort of shìt their daddy can't even afford undecided

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by IamLovely: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
don't drink too much alcohol on the first date...

8 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by optional1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't eat too much on the first date. undecided

baby daddy angry

like our first date you didn't eat much but woke me at mid night that you are hungry.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Papiikush: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

baby daddy angry

like our first date you didn't eat much but woke me at mid night that you are hungry.
color=#000099] Someone cannot even lie in peace again cry[/color]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Homeboiy: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Don't ask me for money after sex

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by optional1(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:

color=#000099] Someone cannot even lie in peace again cry[/color]

lolz

abeg you are free to lie oh.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by holatin(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
a lady with an idea on how to change him from a thousandnaire to millionaire

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Evablizin(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
No 1 make sense die,some ladies like forming,they do as if the are not interested while they are 100% interested but when the chasing stop they start calling back your attention by then it might be too late to apologies is too late

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Divay22(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by wunmi590(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who cares what you guys like or want

We have our lives to ourselves not to please some set of species that don't really know what they want!

Oh yeee wereys quoting me with BS, Ori yin ti daru!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Cinderella5(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
There are no universally acceptable rules

8 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by VickyRotex(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Who cares what you guys want?

Read again! There's a difference between Like and Want!

Trust me some guys dont even know what they want.

6 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by muller101(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
When visiting don come with luggages. Fire no burn ur house

6 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by hucienda: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
There are boys and there are men.

There are girls and there are women.

-"What makes this woman think she can speak among men?"

-"Because only spartan women give birth to real men".

To the spartan women and real men, #Respect

16 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Zirah: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
No 1 make sense die,some ladies like forming,they do as if the are not interested while they are 100% interested but when the chasing stop they start calling back your attention by then it might be too late to apologies is too late

But what's your own? Aren't you a woman too?

2 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
wunmi590:
G

center of gravity

modified:

Wah de fvck...

so nairaland censored Gee-Spot to center of gravity

things oo no things oooo...

Slay queen with mouth odour!
is that one a slay queen
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by emmanwandud(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
6 A tight kpekus. Ain't no bitch bringing a bore hole into my house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Headlesschicken(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin as u get older,so does yuh taste,no time to waste on anybody no ma8r how interested u maybe,d rate @which dix gals do form most times while dey are actually a nobody... They just kip missing dia miracles wivout even knowing it at times...

6 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by VickyRotex(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Who cares what you guys want

We have our lives to ourselves not to please some set of species that don't really know what they want!

Don't quote me ooo

I did already before I saw your modification.

Come and beat me cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by jejemanito: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Buking1: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm me I agree to disagree
If he is so strong then by now he should get everyone he dreams

Mature man loves many ladies
Cox one is not enough for him
Meanwhile you can get them plenty here .
The fast rising Nigerians instant hookup app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by wunmi590(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
MykOnyxo:

center of gravity

No you failed it, gravitational force grin
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by idris4r83(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Exactly
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by ioreth69(f): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Who cares what you guys want

Don't quote me ooo
kiss

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by LesbianBoy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
The number one point is so true! No mature go dey chase babe for so long! Lai Lai angry
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by ednut1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dont ask recharge card cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

I did already before I saw your modification.

Come and beat me cheesy tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will use gun for you o grin

I'm telling you...they don't know what they want.
A lady will kill herself trying to satisfy them..better be yourself and enjoy life as it comes kiss

6 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
wunmi590:

No you failed it, gravitational force grin
no oo. na nairaland censor Gee-Spot to center of gravity
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by brandydaniells(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
how does this bring back our president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.