Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Things That Mature Men Like In Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Mature Men Like In Women (45361 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Whatsapp Group For Mature Men And Women Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

LOL I wouldn't want to make you feel bad or make it obviously that you're more ambitious than your intellect can handle...not to mention desperate.. cheesy
Congrats sweetheart cheesy, you have successfully typed arrant nonsense cheesy. I mean you did not make sense. Now, enjoy your evening. A delicious dinner awaits me wink
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by sekem: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

You just described nikita1.... A very desperate woman..

You don't Mean it!?

Nikita1 is it true?
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Congrats sweetheart cheesy, you have successfully typed arrant nonsense cheesy. I mean you did not make sense. Now, enjoy your evening. A delicious dinner awaits me wink
Well I think we should just make up ...two wrongs don't ever make a right yes taking your parents as a perfect example. cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Well I think we should just make up ...two wrongs don't ever make a right yes taking your parents as a perfect example. cheesy
I don't joke with that...don't bring them here.
And bye!
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
sekem:

You don't Mean it!?

Nikita1 is it true?
Damaged goods never acknowledge the fact that they are far gone...
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
sekem:

You don't Mean it!?

Nikiita1 is it true?
Check his comments and judge Yourself bro. I think he switched off his brain data mode again

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by amakadihot87(f): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't eat too much on the first date. Some bìtches be ordering for all sort of shìt their daddy can't even afford undecided
....hahaha........

.u are watching ur pocket
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
I don't joke with that...don't bring them here.
And bye!
I'd like to see things from your point of view but unfortunately I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.... I hold no prisoners... cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Check his comments and judge Yourself bro. I think he switched off his brain data mode again
Well I'd like to think of you as special.. yea ...cunt is also a very special word... cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by sekem: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:

What are you two guys really fighting over?

Is this a case of Love gone sour or what? wink
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Papiikush: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
....hahaha........
.u are watching ur pocket
There is recession grin
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice write-up

You forgot to add that she should not deny him Sex. Mature guys don't like when ladies starve them of their right

Abeg I dey joke oooo cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by princeemmma(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Who cares what you guys like or want

We have our lives to ourselves not to please some set of species that don't really know what they want!

Don't quote me ooo
that's why most girls like you get old before getting married, because they don't want to learn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
Don't ask me for money after sex
Abeg go sit down jawe.. Na where dem dey see you be that cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by princeemmma(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
brandydaniells:
how does this bring back our president
its not the issue of president, its the issue of your life, please learn
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will use gun for you o grin

I'm telling you...they don't know what they want.
A lady will kill herself trying to satisfy them..better be yourself and enjoy life as it comes kiss
No matter how hard you try to make men look inconsequential to you, it doesn't change the fact that you will still end up getting married to a MAN :p
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by ogtavia(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
number 4 hits the nail on the head....
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Biko no use gun o. grin

lol. cheesy Abi. How can you kill yourself for someone who doesnt even know what he wants?
So, you're also team "marriage is not for everyone?" cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
princeemmma:
that's why most girls like you get old before getting married, because they don't want to learn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
1. K
tosyne2much:
No matter how hard you try to make men look inconsequential to you, it doesn't change the fact that you will still end up getting married to a MAN :p
2. K
Thanks guys, do better wink

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:

1. K
2. K
Thanks guys, do better wink

Hmmm for a thought to cross your ..mind. it must have been gone through a long and lonely journey... cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, you're also team "marriage is not for everyone?" cheesy

lol. I dint say that. The base of our conversation was that some men dont know what they want. And it aint same with what they like.
Btw, you and I know that marriage is not for everyone. Everyone got their choices to make.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. I dint say that. The base of our conversation was that some men dont know what they want. And it aint same with what they like.
Btw, you and I know that marriage is not for everyone. Everyone got their choices to make.
But the question is, is marriage for you or not? tongue

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't eat too much on the first date. Some bìtches be ordering for all sort of shìt their daddy can't even afford undecided

Number 1 turn off for any guy on a date with a lady..

A big turn off
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by VickyRotex(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
But the question is, is marriage for you or not? tongue

Who asked the question? undecided Tosin ma foro simi lenu. undecided
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Who asked the question? undecided Tosin ma foro simi lenu. undecided
Okay motigbo cheesy

Anyway, I wish you a happy married life in advance cool
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by VickyRotex(f): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Okay motigbo cheesy

Anyway, I wish you a happy married life in advance cool

Thanks cool
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by adegeye38(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
Young men are immature, wild, crazy and sometimes difficult to handle. Also, young men are dirty and disorganised. But take a look at any handsome mature man and you will find him charming, organised and in control.The best thing about mature men is that dealing with them is easier. They seldom waste your time. They are open about what they want.Generally, mature men would love a bit of intelligence, wisdom, maturity, practicality and the ability to handle emotions gracefully.Most of the mature men have dated the most beautiful women during their early years and they have realised that looks are not the only things that matter in relationships.Here are some things that mature men like in women.

Things that mature men like in women are:

1.Don’t Prolong The Chase: Mature men hate to run after women. Of course, they do love the chase that exists in the initial stages of any relationship. But if you prolong it, he may lose interest and may move on. He might have hundreds of other things in his life to deal with apart from love.

2[b].Allow Him To Take Charge:[/b] Mature men would love to take charge of things and be in control. Of course, this doesn’t mean that he will dominate. He will let you be if you let him be himself. So, don’t tell him what to do even if it is tempting.

3.Never Create Drama: The reason he is still single at this age is because he hated the drama that his ex-girlfriends have created. So, he moved on. If you do the same, he will again move on. So, keep things simple instead of creating a fuss.

4.Be Straight Forward: He hates wasting time. Of course, he still values all your emotions. But being open about them instead of being mysterious is advisable. Young men like the mysterious side of women. They sit and try to figure out the intentions of women and find it thrilling. But mature men have gone past that stage. They would like to keep things simple. So be open with him.

5.Stimulate His Intellect: Do you know what a man wants in bed? Well, for young men, it is all about the body. But mature men find it more stimulating when they sleep with an intelligent woman. Maybe men’s taste evolves and gets finer with age. So, try to stimulate him with a nice conversation before taking him to bed.

These are the things that mature men like in women.

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-mature-men-like-women/

Maturity is not about age, am pretty young guy but an extremely mature person, and sucessfull in my chosen field and i have all those traits and i like women, that are Independent, intelligent, mature and have strong personality

maturity comes from your mindest and way of thinking, and this can be achieved at any age
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Most matured guys are either single or married.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by didymario7(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
OP u nailed it. No time for long chase, no time for drama queens. There is way more to life than women.

Nairalandsss:
Young men are immature, wild, crazy and sometimes difficult to handle. Also, young men are dirty and disorganised. But take a look at any handsome mature man and you will find him charming, organised and in control.The best thing about mature men is that dealing with them is easier. They seldom waste your time. They are open about what they want.Generally, mature men would love a bit of intelligence, wisdom, maturity, practicality and the ability to handle emotions gracefully.Most of the mature men have dated the most beautiful women during their early years and they have realised that looks are not the only things that matter in relationships.Here are some things that mature men like in women.

Things that mature men like in women are:

1.Don’t Prolong The Chase: Mature men hate to run after women. Of course, they do love the chase that exists in the initial stages of any relationship. But if you prolong it, he may lose interest and may move on. He might have hundreds of other things in his life to deal with apart from love.

2[b].Allow Him To Take Charge:[/b] Mature men would love to take charge of things and be in control. Of course, this doesn’t mean that he will dominate. He will let you be if you let him be himself. So, don’t tell him what to do even if it is tempting.

3.Never Create Drama: The reason he is still single at this age is because he hated the drama that his ex-girlfriends have created. So, he moved on. If you do the same, he will again move on. So, keep things simple instead of creating a fuss.

4.Be Straight Forward: He hates wasting time. Of course, he still values all your emotions. But being open about them instead of being mysterious is advisable. Young men like the mysterious side of women. They sit and try to figure out the intentions of women and find it thrilling. But mature men have gone past that stage. They would like to keep things simple. So be open with him.

5.Stimulate His Intellect: Do you know what a man wants in bed? Well, for young men, it is all about the body. But mature men find it more stimulating when they sleep with an intelligent woman. Maybe men’s taste evolves and gets finer with age. So, try to stimulate him with a nice conversation before taking him to bed.

These are the things that mature men like in women.

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-mature-men-like-women/

2 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by smart024(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

baby daddy angry

like our first date you didn't eat much but woke me at mid night that you are hungry.

How won't he be a "baby daddy"...?

Haba, so you were already crashingi at his place on the first date...

Oya nah, you don feed am for midnight till him don turn to baby-daddy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.