Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

AC Gurus Please Help - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / AC Gurus Please Help (424 Views)

AC For Sell / Student Shocked Global Tech Gurus With Her Newly Invented "Smart Shoes" / My Nexus Split Unit AC Outdoor Unit Trips Off Every 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AC Gurus Please Help by FashionandStyle: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have this LG 1.5HP Split air conditioner with this issue:

When you switch it on the outdoor unit will start to work but after 1 to 2 minutes you will notice a change in sound; it will be more silent as if the outdoor unit is no longer working but the outdoor indicator light will still be on.

I am confused because I know if AC outdoor unit switches off, the outdoor indicator light will also switch off but in this case the light is on but only the fan outside is rolling; the compressor is not making that sound that shows it is working.

My AC guy said it is the capacitor and he changed it but now it is worse. He is insisting that it is still the capacitor; he has gone to change the one he bought which according to him was fake (he said he forgot to ask the seller to test it for him).

What could really be wrong? I need advice; I love having idea of whatever I deal with.

Thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: AC Gurus Please Help by FashionandStyle: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anyone with knowledge of what is the problem.

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Fix Bluetooth Problems On Android Lollipop Devices / How To View Your Facebook Photos Offline Without Connecting To Facebook / Super Clean Motorola Droid Turbo 38k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.