Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mr Right - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right (152872 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr. Right? / Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Right by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Mr Right by Marchborn123: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
I tire 4 dis kin delay ooo
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
**********Episode 37**********
The next morning,as Amanda was preparing breakfast, Jason walked into the kitchen stealthily and wrapped his hands around her waist making her jump.She relaxed into his hard chest as his scent flittered into her nostrils.

"Good morning Babe", she said without sparing him a glance.

"Good morning to you too", Jason said burning his face into her neck," so what's for breakfast ",he asked

"Yam and tomato sauce, with coffee/for you and tea for me", she said turning the onion into a pot of hot oil.

"Yum yum", he said smacking his lips." Last night was dah bomb...even the thought of it is still doing things to me",Jason said pulling Amanda closer to feel his erection.

Amanda blushed furiously, with a smile on her lips,After two sessions last night ",Amanda asked adding her already sliced tomato.

"You didn't allow me go round three", he said accusingly and pouting his lips.

"I was tired", Amanda said turning to face him.

"Have I told you that you look gorgeous this morning", Jason said taking his lips in her's, he carried Amanda and placed her on the cooking table and raised her singlet up.

"Ba...", she made to complain.

"Why is this here", Jason said trailing his a finger on the thick brown lines on her tummy.

"It's because I'm pregnant," she said reducing the gas.

"What is it called", Jason asked obviously mesmerized.

"Linear nigra", she answered looking at her baby bump.

"Where did it start from", he asked squinting his eyes.

"From my boobies", she said smiling widely.

"Lemme see that", Jason said attempting to raise the singlet higher.

"Stop the windows are open and besides didn't you see it last night", Amanda said pushing him away slowly as she came down from the table top and continued with her cooking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by stainless239(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Linea nigra

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by chijioke17(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2017
stainless239:
Linea nigra
that's the name

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Lildiamond: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
More pls
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2017
**********Continued**********
Amanda came out of the kitchen after doing the dishes, she met Jason in the exact same position she had left him,she snatched the phone away from his hands before he could protest, she straddled him and pressed her lips against he's.

"Baby where are we taking this", he asked grabbing her butt cheeks.

"Christian's office", she said breaking off the kiss.

"Why would I want to see your doctor", he asked surprised.

"Because I want to start buying baby things, in Miami for the baby when we go for the honeymoon and I need to know the sex", Amanda said pointedly.

"Okay... Okay... Okay... Let's go", Jason said raising his hands up in mock surrender.

About thirty minutes later, Amanda came out to the sitting room, her face in a light make up,wearing a black colored knee length jumpsuit,black and pink colored converse,with a pink Gucci handbag.Jason drew in a sharp breath as he saw her.

"Baby you look fanta...sexy...hot...stic", Jason said roaming his eyes round her body.

"Awwwwn... Thank you", Amanda said and dropped a light kiss on his lips.

"But in as much as I love this dressing... When its time to do the ultrasound you'll have to pull of everything to check thereby showing off my personal stuff to him", Jason said pouting his lips.

Amanda started laughing,"seriously...when I want to do the ultrasound... I'll have to change into a hospital gown and I just got off the phone with Chris... He's on leave so the other female doctor will conduct it", Amanda said with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"Okay... Fine let's go...which car should we go in", he asked looking at where he hung his car keys.

"The Range Rover", Amanda said excitedly... It was the latest model and she so wanted to ride in it.

"I've told you...no one is seeing both the Range Rover and the G-Wagon on till our big day...that was the reason I bought them.

Amanda pouted and rolled her eyes at him,"fiiiiinnnnneee Rolls Royce ", Amanda suggested while Jason gave her a thumbs up.

As Amanda entered his garage where he packed his exotic cars she new one thing was for sure 'her husband was obsessed with cars',like who would have ten special cars and four normal cars.He had decided to go out with a special car because he wanted to show his 'daughter',that he loved her...damn!!...he had a strong feeling that it was going to be a girl...he wanted a daughter...everybody except Amanda was rooting for a girl.

TBC.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by loverboi97(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
More!
Re: Mr Right by stainless239(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
I want it to be a boy

*just saying*
Re: Mr Right by Lildiamond: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
I want twins
Re: Mr Right by Lildiamond: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
I want twins smiley smiley
Re: Mr Right by bossy512(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Weldone
Re: Mr Right by seun9303: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
nice story... keep it coming.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
**********Episode 38**********
Amanda drove into Jason's compound on Thursday morning, on Saturday was the wedding and she was stressed out, she met Jason in the balcony.

"Good morning", Amanda said walking towards him.

"Good morning to you too...so what do you have for me", he said eyeing the hamper she was carrying.

"Plates of soup and stews for your brothers and cousins shebi they are coming today", Amanda asked taking a swig from the glass of fruit juice in front of him.

"That's very thoughtful of you",Jason said removing the towel she used in covering it.

"They are two pans of cake in the car,one is for your bachelor's Eve tomorrow while the smaller one is for you to eat today so that you don't you don't start with your party cake", Amanda said arranging the plates back into the hamper,when she was done she entered into the house.

As Amanda entered into the sitting room, the loud sound of music greeted her eardrums, she saw Jane dancing to the loud music, she (Jane),didn't even know when Amanda entered. Jane was clad in a bum short and a see through white singlet, the sweat highlighted the contour of her big,black, disgusting ni**les.Amanda walked straight to the TV and switched it off that was when Jane noticed her presence.

"Why did you stop the music", Jane asked glaring at Amanda.

"Isn't it obvious that it's disturbing and before I enter into the kitchen and come out ehhn...you better have worn something presentable because the last time I checked you were not in your boyfriend's house", Amanda said and made to walk away.

"If your husband is attracted to this it only means one thing. You cannot satisfy him in bed", Jane said with a smirk.

Amanda quickly sent a slap to Jane's cheek, as Jane made to reciprocate the gesture, Amanda held her hand in a grip making Jane wince in pain,"Don't you dare", Amanda said through gritted teeth.

"What is going on here", Jason's voice boomed through the quiet sitting room.

As Amanda heard Jason's voice, she dropped Jane's hands and walked into the the kitchen.

"Baby did you slap her", Jason asked as Amanda walked into the sitting room.

"Yes",Amanda said making herself comfortable on a chair.

"Why", he asked looking at Amanda critically.

"I asked her to change her clothes then she said that if you are attracted to her it means that I couldn't satisfy you sexually besides, I was only protectingy territory", Amanda said and took a bite from the red apple in her hand.

"Why would you say something like that did I ever complain to you", Jason asked jane obviously surprised at what she said.

TBC.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Lildiamond: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Amanda the strong woman. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by eitsei(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don't even know the direction this story, it's becoming boring abeg introduce some scandal into the story and twist things up a bit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Right by Chigold121(f): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
I can't continue to chop and clean mouth on this thread, 123456dr I must say u re doing a good job here well done. Amanda is equal to the task.
Re: Mr Right by Patotelli(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
HMMMMM. REALLY MR RIGHT AND MRS SUNSHINE I'LL KAL IT. VERY NICE PIECE HERE.. ABEG WEY MY POP CORN AND PEPSI COLE DAT I ORDERED... THUMBS UP TO U. ABEG OOO MAKE U DEY UPLOAD WELLA OOOOO!!!. $#PATOTELLI, #PATTOSKI
Re: Mr Right by PrestigeG(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love this story, pls more update

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Dwayne24(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice story
Re: Mr Right by favch(f): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hope am welcome here , just joined naira land n i came across ya story and I must confess its d bomb bae...... and ouch I guess u won't wanna make me wait for update CU's this is my first time of reading an ongoing story

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Teghaa(f): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls,I jst joined nl forum,hope am welcomed...waiting for update o....
Good job in your writing, loving this story
Re: Mr Right by Omotayelolu(f): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice story you've got here. Keep the update rolling in.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
**********Episode 39**********
"Amanda we are running late, your in-laws want to run down my battery how many hours will it take you to dress up", Belinda shouted from the sitting room.

"Mummy if the bride isn't late for her own wedding who will", Amanda said descending the stairs and smirked as she saw everybody including the camera and video coverage man gaping at her."Please stop looking at me like that
safe some for Jason", she said teasingly.

"You look beautiful", Patrick said before going to help down the remaining stairs.

"Thanks Dad",Amanda said and gave him a hug.

"Let's go get married",Priscilla Amanda's chief bridesmaid said with her hands outstretched everybody placed their hands on hers with Amanda's hand as the last one. They chanted a "yaaaayy!" as they withdrew their hands.
As the door of the chapel swung open, Jason

turned around to face the door but was a bit disappointed to see her flower girls and the almost endless trail of bridesmaids. As the bridesmaids settled down, the bride and her father walked in,immediately Jason saw Amanda, his breath got stuck in his throat,she looked like a princess with her Vintage cameo Tiara designed by Marcia Morris,Jason blinked,bent down,got up and blinked some more causing everyone in the church to start laughing including Amanda.

"Get a grip on yourself man", Alex the best man said still chuckling.

" She looks gorgeous ",Jason said in a whisper.

"I know man", Alex whispered back as Amanda and her father reached where they were.

"You might want to close your mouth babe I don't want germs in my mouth when we kiss", Amanda said in a whisper with a smirk on her lips before turning to the Reverend who was also smirking at Jason.

TBC

A/N:I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING,IT'S JUST THAT I'VE NOT BEEN FEELING VERY GOOD I PROMISE TO DROP TWO UPDATES EVERYDAY.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Right by xaviercasmir(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Wishing you good health. And thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by seun9303: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
I wish you quickest recovery... get well soonest.
Re: Mr Right by Chigold121(f): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Get well soon, tanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by itsandi(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wish you good health... Nice update
Re: Mr Right by amiablejudy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Great work dear,get well soon in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: Mr Right by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pele dear get well soon
Re: Mr Right by itsandi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Interesting... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click
Re: Mr Right by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sharp Story,but 123456dr i No gbadu dis ur name ooooo. Nice work though.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.