Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mr Right - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right (152875 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr. Right? / Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
tanks for the update oooo. more God bless
Re: Mr Right by YINKS89(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
hmmmmmm..... im speechless
Re: Mr Right by Bennyvee29: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!craving for more updates
Re: Mr Right by pweetygiftofGod(f): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
A twist indeed
Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2018
thanks for the update .
interesting
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
**********EPISODE 43 CONT'D**********
"What were you doing",Amanda said eyeing Jason suspiciously when he entered into the room.

"I...um...um...I went to take a leak", Jason said slipping under the duvet.

"You went to take a leak...okay oo...with your phone, Amanda said sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Um..., Jason started.

"Goodnight , Amanda said and lay down

"Do you really have to go", Amanda pouted her lips as she fixed Jason's tie.

"Yes I do...I've not been in the office for about a month and I'm not ready to seat through a meeting with displeased shareholders",Jason said slipping his hands round her waist.

"I'll miss you, Amanda said then tiptoed to kiss him.

"I'll miss you more I promise to be back early",Jason said stroking her hair.

"Okay...can I go back to work",Amanda asked batting her lashes seductively.

"That topic is not up for discussion",Jason said pulling away from the embrace.

"It's not fair, Amanda cried.

"This is for your own good...if you are tired of staying home...go and shop some more or come over to the office I could use some company, Jason said with a note of finality before leaving the room.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Haaaa, OP , tanks sha, ator ator na im bad
Re: Mr Right by Jennymaryjane01(f): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks..... More pleaseee
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
**********EPISODE 44**********
"So Baby my mum called she said she said she was calling you but you didn't pick",Jason said helping himself to a plate of fruit salad.

"It's like you don't have appetite for this salad,Amanda said eyeing him.

"Come on...when are you going to let this go,it's been three weeks already, deed has already been done...it's high time we moved on...the baby would soon be here and we need their assistance",Jason said pleadingly.

"ROSS AKOREDE JASON",are you going to let me eat my food in peace or do you want to eat it, Amanda said in undiluted anger.

"I'm sorry it was just a suggestion...but you had better made up your mind and make it up fast,",Jason said softly picked up his plate and left for the sitting room.

Amanda placed her head on the dinning and broke into another round of tears, she understood that they did what theyou did because they loved them...but the fact that she lost her virginity like that and with no memory of it hurt more than their betrayal and they didn't even consider what she has been through in the past.She wiped her tears and picked up her phone.First she'd call her mother in law, then her mother it was high time she got over it once and for all.

**********TBC**********

4 Likes

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tanks a lot OP.
Re: Mr Right by YINKS89(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sha has to make peace with herself and everyone
Re: Mr Right by pacifust058(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
thanks for the update
but this Amanda knows how to cry alot shaaaa .
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
**********EPISODE 44 CONT'D**********
"I've spoken with them",Amanda said softly slipping beside Jason on the sofa.

"Good girl...the earlier we face our fears the better it is for everybody",Jason said pulling her into his arms.

"Yeah...right", Amanda muttered under her breath.

"Did you cry??",Jason asked looking at her.

"Yeah I did, Amanda said her eyes filling up again."Damñ these hormones", Amanda cucussed softly wiping away the tears.

Jason chuckled, "Don't worry it's going to be over soon",Jason said giving her bulge a light tap.
*******************TWO MONTHS LATER*********************

"I can't wait to have them over",Amanda squealed excitedly.

"Are you sure you want to do this...the helps would be gone for the holidays...this one you are planning for a full house...plus the baby can be held any minute",Jason said in a warning tone.

"Don't worry my EDD is still three weeks away and Christmas is in two weeks...plus it's just your brothers and their women plus as this is my first Christmas here it's only right I spend it with your siblings", Amanda said chirpingly.

"My own is I don't want to hear complaints oo",Jason warned pulling his ears for emphasis.

*****WHO SMELLS TROUBLE BREWING*****

**********TBC**********

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by Ann2012(f): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hmmmm.

Op I sight u
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
**********EPISODE 45**********
Amanda waddled into the house laughing at a joke Jason told her, she had spent the day with her mother and mother in law selecting materials and making plans for the naming ceremony.She heard unfamiliar voices shouting in yoruba.

"Do we have visitors over and who are they",Amanda asked not stopping for a reply.

"Baby see ehn as you enter inside I want you to keep your cool...do you understand",Jason said softly pulling her away from the door.

"Who is on the other side of this door, Amanda asked slowly.

"Keep your cool",Jason repeated softly.

"I should...",Amanda hissed and threw the door open.
"Why didn't you tell me your aunts were coming",Amanda shouted immediately they were alone.

"You decided to host the whole..., Jason started.

"Oh...don't give me that crap Jay...don't...where are they planning on sleeping...the rooms in this house have already been prepared for your brothers...they didn't even have the decency of calling me for what...last time I checked you were married and they should have called to know if we had any plans but...nooo...they packed up their bag and landed in your house...you had better put them in their place or I'd do the honors...what nonsense!!!",Amanda said and stormed off.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned",Jason muttered under his breath as he sat on the bed.
."Aunt Folake...we need to talk",Jason said sitting opposite her.

"With just me abi all of us", she asked pointing the two other women.

"All of you, Jason said and watched the children file out giving them privacy.

"Yes??",Aunt Bimpe asked shaking her legs impatiently.

"Is it about our sleeping arrangements...has that girl figured it out, Aunt Kemi asked.

"Which girl??",Jason asked his voice daring her to say Amanda.

"Your wife...of course, Aunt Kemi replied.

"See...let's respect ourselves in this house...I won't have any of you insulting my woman this is her home and nobody is going to make her feel uncomfortable in it...why didn't you call to say you wanted to spend the holiday...we already had plans for my brothers to come over...so your sleeping arrangements is what I still don't understand...because I know the children's room is a no no...so Aunt Folake will take a room inside the house, Aunt Kemi and Aunt Bimpe will share a room...since the girls are all grown up they can stay in the BQ",Jason said slipping his legs into his slippers.

"Hey!!!!...shebi I said it that omo igbo has given you something to eat...so she now controls you...your cousins should sleep in the boys quarters...ehn Akorede ",Aunt Folake said springing up.

"You are choosing omo igbo over your family",Aunt Kemi screeched.

"I don't understand...what is she...she is more family than any of you and this tribalism-ish should stop",Jason said standing up.

"Akorede I am disappointed in you, Aunt Bimpe said shaking her head.

"I don't understand these reactions...if you guys had called...we would have definitely made provisions but you didn't...when I was in the U.S did I ever say anything when any of you showed up unexpectedly on my gate.The thing is that now I am a married man...I just can't do things out of the blue when I have a wife...it's impossible",Jason said and started walking away.

'Ahh ah ah...My God will punish any igbo girl my son brings home, Aunt Kemi said throwing herself on the floor.

"Please anybody that is uncomfortable with the arrangements...should see herself out of the door", Jason said angrily and stormed off.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Right by YINKS89(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
like seriousely dis jason anty gt problem ooo
Re: Mr Right by pacifust058(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Village pple ehn, I fear them.

Make Jason no gri for them ooo cuz those pole na strong hand dey need ooo.

OP u too much
Re: Mr Right by Ann2012(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for the update

Aunty Kemi see ehn if u like throw yourself off the balcony, e no concern me.

Kudos to Jason for standing up to his Aunt's
Re: Mr Right by Dessydemmy: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Have notice every family has this Aunty Kemi type and only the person involve that can do justice. Weldone dear.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
**********EPISODE 46**********
Amanda waddled into the kitchen to see what they were having for breakfast,when she passed her in laws in the sitting room and greeted them but they didn't reply and she couldn't careless.

"What are you making for breakfast, Amanda asked biting into an apple she took from the fridge.

"Since the weather is a little bit cold...I'm making custard and fried plantain, the chef replied.

"Oh..okay...did you ask my in laws what they'd eat, Amanda asked turning away.

"When I asked them, they didn't reply...but their children said they are okay with it",the chef answered.

Amanda gave a bitter laughter and walked away, when she got to the sitting room she asked them again but they ignored her like she wasn't even there.Amanda went back and asked the chef to carry on.
"Jason your aunts can't come into my house and be snubbing me ooo...it won't work...if Sandra serves the food and they complain about it...oh...my God....I will bring out the igbo girl in me...they shouldn't try me oo...they will not waste food for me...and when I start don't tell me to calm down cause I won't ",Amanda fumed while Jason listened quietly.

**********TBC**********

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
thanks for the update

omo igbo want to her show her in-law pepper .

Jason you need to calm down ooo
Re: Mr Right by skubido(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmm, u wan show urself abi.

OP oya
Re: Mr Right by akpota(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice story. I read all this episode at once. Nice piece of literature i stumbled upon.
God bless the writer.
Please update the story as I'm keen to see how the story continues.
Re: Mr Right by pacifust058(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
As e dey hot
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
**********EPISODE 46 CONT'D**********
"Baby I feel that you are blowing things out of proportion",Jason said softly.

"I'm blowing things out of proportion...see don't even let me transfer my aggression on you this morning oo",Amanda said shaking in anger.

"I'm not in the mood for drama this morning...please just overlook their excesses",Jason pleaded.

"Overlook what...I'm not overlooking anything...if I let things slide they'd keep taking me for granted and I refuse that one",Amanda said rolling her eyes at him.

When Jason saw the jut of her chin he gave up,"Do what ever you want it's your house, Jason said slipping out of the bed.
"I don't like this make of custard,your plantain is brown, Aunt Kemi said pushing the plates away.

"I don't like cube sugar in custard...I prefer it in oats...so if there is no granulated sugar make oats",Aunt Bimpe said her eyes fixed on her phone.

"So what happens to the food",Amanda asked with a sly smile playing on her lips.

"What is my business, Aunt Kemi replied.

"Okay Stella clear the dishes and return to you quaters",Amanda said and focused on her food waiting for any of them to fall into her trap.

"And what is that supposed to mean",Aunt Kemi asked flaring up.

"What is what supposed to mean",Amanda asked innocently.

"She should go back to her quaters without seeing you our breakfast",Aunt Bimpe asked.

"You don't want this one ba...don't worry time for lunch will soon be here but if it's for her to go back into the kitchen to prepare another thing this morning it's impossible",I detest wasting food...besides I gave you the option of choosing whatever you wanted for breakfast but you ignored me",Amanda said while eating.

"He!!!!...abomination!!!!....you mean we are not allowed to do what we like in our son's house, Aunt Kemi asked tying her head gear on her waist.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Right by yewande1234(f): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
i can smell trouble..... tnx 4 d update, but it's short
Re: Mr Right by pacifust058(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Mr Right by PrudySara(f): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
It like these women came with trouble...is it their house ni??....Amanda, biko bring out the Igbo girl in you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.